Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? (25210 Views)

Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 / How Much Is A Good Salary In Nigeria? / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Zelex9(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Depends...Does he have confidence he can earn a better salary elsewhere? Does he offer a unique skillset that sets him apart from others which would make indispensable to employers? In previous jobs/job offers, what salary was he offered or earning? but to answer your question specifically,YES! 80k is a good salary in the current economy.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
How much does uber pay its drivers per mile?

Drivers have to pay for fuel and car hire from their fare which Uber after Uber cuts their 25% out of.
JeffreyJamez:

20k per week after expenses( expenses which are not his problem but the car Onwers problem based on agreement) undecided.....Uber only collects 25% of the fares. The only time you might be exploited is when you are working for an Uber Partner based on agreement...Do your research before you come here to Mislead people sir.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by MsFaith: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
olatex25:

are u kidding me, manage 80k in dis recession.. He shud sit at ome and be xpectin 200k job offer, maybe after 2023 when buhari wil handova. Hisss
embarassed our economy is that bad
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oscarpet: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
He didn't state it.... he was so mindful of the money that he forgot abt the job description. greedy man. I pray he lost the job so that his eyes will clear.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by crazymommy(f): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
OND ooooo not HND oooooo and he is complaining of 80k when some Bsc are earning the same amount too,even 30k sef he should be very happy.......Even HND/Bsc in this country is turning to pure water and an ond got a job of 80k and still complaining.:
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oloyemeji: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
oscarpet:
He didn't state it.... he was so mindful of the money that he forgot abt the job description. greedy man. I pray he lost the job so that his eyes will clear.
You don't need to swear we are all mature adult here.Everyone. With his/her choice,be mindful of what you say to others.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by LadyAimy: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lord! The man is an ingrate, father take away his talent ( the job offer) and give to someone that will appreciate it. Ijn amen!!!!
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by karleone(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Annie2059:

lol... I wonder who formulated this thanksgiving prayer that has been and still is..

Learnt it when I was in Pry 1. Loved and still loves the prayer.
I think that's the greatest of thanksgiving prayers I've ever known.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by oloyemeji: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
LadyAimy:
Lord! The man is an ingrate, father take away his talent ( the job offer) and give to someone that will appreciate it. Ijn amen!!!!
Do you know if he has side runs that pay him more, ingrate? No he is not I know him quit alright,I can bet with my last card he is always grateful.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Kfed4ril(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oocc:

I was asked to stop cos I was very ill and I went to the hospital. Tho I informed my boss before going. He actually wanted me to work with the illness

Are you sure you didn't steal from your boss?
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by karleone(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

Fgcu ?
FGC Okposi. I learnt the prayer from my Primary school days.. Wonderful piece composed. All thanks to whom it may concern (the composer)
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by LadyAimy: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
oloyemeji:
Do you know if he has side runs that pay him more, ingrate? No he is not I know him quit alright,I can bet with my last card he is always grateful.
No I don't , mind telling me? If he has other jobs paying more than that, pls tell him to pass it to someone in need of it.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by olatex25(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
MsFaith:

lol... Even common pure water is now sold 20naira per One sachet, while Two sachet is for 30naira.. U are dere asking if our economy is bad.. I dnt even knw wot 2 say 2 u, wen civil's servant can't earn dere Salary, private sector's Sacking worker's day by day.. In One word Nigeria Economy is at Worst at moment..
But i believe it will get better..
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Codes151(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tell me to refuse people plenty even with bsc way dey find am
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by tosyne2much(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
oloyemeji:
seriously he is a friend ,check my previous post I don't disguise if it where to be me,not all Nigerian a member of nairaland.
Alryt I believe you boss
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by trumpclinton247: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
in Africa we work eat to survive not to stay healthy or have job satisfaction.... that is how it has decayed... Available becomes desirable.... roll on with future plans while you manage... A dead person is better than some that lost hope or vision.. keep them alive!
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by tosyne2much(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
MsFaith:

Yes it's that bad oooo.. . Do you even know that some married men earn as low as 15k per month?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
chydii:
The mere fact that there is a job willing to pay 80k in this economy should call for a testimony
how far fine gal make I enter your inbox?
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by adedayoadedeji(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oocc:

I was asked to stop cos I was very ill and I went to the hospital. Tho I informed my boss before going. He actually wanted me to work with the illness

my company recruits drivers should in case u r interested. I know its not worthy of a graduate
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
GenBuhari:
How much does uber pay its drivers per mile?

Drivers have to pay for fuel and car hire from their fare which Uber after Uber cuts their 25% out of.

Siddon there dey nack teeth.. ..before that are making money from it are making it. ....and more people are joining it....i know I would be joining soon.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by ojuolu(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
oloyemeji:
can you give reason why he is lucky?
How much does graduate earn as salary in federal or state civil service? Please investigate and you will realize the guy is LUCKY.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
adedayoadedeji:

my company recruits drivers should in case u r interested. I know its not worthy of a graduate

God bless you for this kind gesture. Pls I'm very much interested. How do I get in touch?
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Are you sure you didn't steal from your boss?

Faceless forum sir! We are all entitled to our opinion!

I have never stolen from anyone and I'll never steal
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by amadgreat: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
You see 80k you still they ask,you no hear say president talk say 2017 go hard well well,hmmmmmmmmMm! Advice you friend to take it else him go beg for am
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Jidibia(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
oloyemeji:
A friend of mine just got an offer of #80,000 salary, he is thinking if he should accept the Offer or not? Note: His highest qualification is OND Holder and he is a married man.of a truth the guy is an asset he is very skillful,they know his value maybe that is why he is contemplating,Mature and sincere advice,he need your advice.
When graduates are even looking for jobs of 40k he is there with ordinary OND certificate contemplating to accept the offer or not. Let him accept the offer and go and give thanksgiving.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by divinelove(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
oloyemeji:
A friend of mine just got an offer of #80,000 salary, he is thinking if he should accept the Offer or not? Note: His highest qualification is OND Holder and he is a married man.of a truth the guy is an asset he is very skillful,they know his value maybe that is why he is contemplating,Mature and sincere advice,he need your advice.

OND gini person way never go sch dey reject jobs undecided
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Prince16: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
oloyemeji:

Firstly, What field is he in? ie what does he do?
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by wasolad01: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
oloyemeji:

Tell him to start a business and create jobs for others too so he can be paying salaries above 80,000 naira if it is too small for him.
You can also be of help by employing him.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by adedayoadedeji(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oocc:

God bless you for this kind gesture. Pls I'm very much interested. How do I get in touch?

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by folasayolyn(f): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
please where is the job
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oocc:

Faceless forum sir! We are all entitled to our opinion!

I have never stolen from anyone and I'll never steal

Bro it's not every troll on here you have to reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! / Only For Teachers (intending) In Port Harcourt / Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.