Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? (25217 Views)

Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 / How Much Is A Good Salary In Nigeria? / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by whiteroses(f): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oniranu alaimore olę olé undecided not even a Bsc . you should thank Jehovah for 80k a month .
I don't have your time abeg

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oocc:

You hear other people's story and you just still thank God. 20k with 3 kids and a wife!

I pray God gives him a better job soon, to cater for those innocent children!

The one in the university, is she a girl or a boy?

Amen to your prayer.

A girl.
Why did u ask?
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
whiteroses:
Oniranu alaimore olę olé undecided not even a Bsc . you should thank Jehovah for 80k a month .
If you have his time, you will just break is head ni gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
MissSlimbody:

Amen to your prayer.

A girl.
Why did u ask?

Cos girls in the university without enough financial support, are prone to engaging in prostitution and promiscuity! Tho not all.......I pray hers doesn't become so!

How will he be paying her school fees and still be sending her money for feeding and upkeep with that 20k? 2 other children in secondary school and a wife are still there o!

If I say I don't feel for him, then I lie to you big time!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oocc:

Cos girls in the university without enough financial support, are prone to engaging in prostitution and promiscuity! Tho not all.......I pray hers doesn't become so!

How will he be paying her school fees and still be sending her money for feeding and upkeep with that 20k? 2 other children in secondary school and a wife are still there o!

If I say I don't feel for him, then I lie to you big time!
The wife is quite hard-working and very supportive.

@Emboldened, I can vouch for her, infact I can bet my life that she's not like that. I don't trust people that easily, but I trust her.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
MissSlimbody:
The wife is quite hard-working and very supportive.

Great. You should have mentioned this before. I thot the whole family depends on the 20k salary!

I can't vouch for any girl/lady, but I always remember my loved ones in my prayers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by kolajoo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
whiteroses:
Una get beef b4 grin
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Desdemona(f): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
When I read posts like this, I get sad and mad. People need to stop restricting themselves from doing other things aside working in an 'office'. Diversification is the way forward. Let me stop here.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
oloyemeji:
A friend of mine just got an offer of #80,000 salary, he is thinking if he should accept the Offer or not? Note: His highest qualification is OND Holder and he is a married man.of a truth the guy is an asset he is very skillful,they know his value maybe that is why he is contemplating,Mature and sincere advice,he need your advice.

If your friend does not have any other means of generating more than the above stated, he is definitely a very daft fellow to be asking such a question. Later he'll join wailers to say "no job in this Buhari era"

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Take the job Work for few months Save money Then start businesses and invest
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Phunkyposh(f): 2:50am On Nov 24, 2016
I really think his questions should be
Do I resume tomorrow or this night

80k is good enough for a start..... Some other bonuses and opportunities can come in from the Job.
He should grab the offer while it's Valid
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Obas101(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2016
MsFaith:
He should manage it till he gets a better paying job.
Manage wetin.. Dats d highest paying job he will ever get as an OND holder

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by toprealman: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2016
kecy19:
NO, that is too small. i earn 6 figures and I am also an OND holder. He should reject the offer. Take my advice
100,000 and 999,999 are both 6 figures pay pack. 80K is not bad bro, just 20K short of this Una so-called 6 figures whateva!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by HAH: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2016
If he is skillful and an asset as you assert tell him to renegotiate the salary, if they truly know his worth and can afford it they will increase the salary
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by martineverest(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2016
and pastors will still request for tithe from the 80k

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by bumi10(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2016
why not go and sit down at home instead

una just com here they threaten people
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by deleib(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2016
If You Are Complaining Abt 80k Being 2 Small, Then What Shd People(graduate) Earning Less Than 30k Per Month Do? We Just Have 2 Hold To What U Have Rait Now And Still Look Out 4 Da Best. It's Nt Easy!
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2016
very stupid question...
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by shumuel(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2016
It is, if well manage
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by mailmitch(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2016
Can u imagine tlk wey person dey talk. Be shuld gve me his spot if tht is possible since d money no dey enuf fr him.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Lilimax(f): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2016
Except he has a better offer.
Afterall, at all at all na im be winch embarassed
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Mogenerous(f): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2016
80K? I earn less than 35k after tax after 6months of searching, I just had to take it. Still looking up to God for His blessings. Nigeria is so shitty I must say
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Check Ma signature
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by PastorAji(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Edwinmason:
they are alot of married men who are willing to take a job of 50k...if he does nt live an extravegant lifestyle then he can make do of 80k for a start
Wa gbayi.
I am married graduate and I earn less than half his salary
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by gab19: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2016
oloyemeji:
can you give reason why he is lucky?
80k? Ond? Very lucky. My qualification is higher dan dt but i earner lesser but wit my lesser salary i bought a car and pay bills wit it.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by grandstar(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2016
He should grab it with both hands.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Nairadays: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Oocc:

I was asked to stop cos I was very ill and I went to the hospital. Tho I informed my boss before going. He actually wanted me to work with the illness

Oocc, God will soon surprise you in Jesus Precious Name, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by notoriousbabe: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2016
It is not o,things are too expanses these days
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by Olypeppy(f): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Nigga pls where is the job..I need it like I need Jesus.
Re: Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? by atirolu(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Can somebody link me with the company
Not for employment
Just want to discuss with the management

Pls help with company contact

A masters degree holder will do that same job for 50k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only For Teachers (intending) In Port Harcourt / Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Intelligence Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.