Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) (31990 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Ondo People Have Decided, I Am Humbled – Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by solid3(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
upon mimiko spending the tax payer money on court cases he will still lose that poll with his puppet. He thinks he is smarter. Not knowing Apc av gone ahead of his and his party. It can't be business as usual again. He will lose d election with huge votes margin. People are not moved by PDP tactics again. People are move by what u have for them. It is the masses that will determine the outcome of the poll. Jegede will still regret his action. People can never be settled with ondo central district again. Check well mimiko is from ondo central and still want to impose his puppet jegede who came from ondo central too to be governor. This can never happen. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Apc will win in landslide victory.

You wld haveade complete sense if u said Olushola Oke of AD will win.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
upon mimiko spending the tax payer money on court cases he will still lose that poll with his puppet. He thinks he is smarter. Not knowing Apc av gone ahead of his and his party. It can't be business as usual again. He will lose d election with huge votes margin. People are not moved by PDP tactics again. People are move by what u have for them. It is the masses that will determine the outcome of the poll. Jegede will still regret his action. People can never be settled with ondo central district again. Check well mimiko is from ondo central and still want to impose his puppet jegede who came from ondo central too to be governor. This can never happen. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Apc will win in landslide victory.

You don't deserve to be paid

Why are you posting same thing everywhere
Where did you keep your brain undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by eleko1: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Waiting for OKE victory dance on Sunday grin smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Ameen964(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
But Oke is just okay for Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by DanPel(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Iam4Atiku:
Democracy must prevail. This the dawn of a new era.

Meanwhile, Atiku for President 2019
I really get scared of this new new atiku lovers on nl,why do u want dat refined aboki to rule Nigeria again,no wonder them say youths are the leaders of tommorrow and guess what tommorrow never ends.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by DanPel(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Iam4Atiku:
Democracy must prevail. This is the dawn of a new era.

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by DanPel(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Iam4Atiku:
Democracy must prevail. This the dawn of a new era.

NOT AGAIN,I DEY FEAR ALL THIS NEW ATIKU LOVERS O. MAY MY GOD DISAPPOINT U'LL COME 2019

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by DanPel(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cjrane2:
Congrats oga Jegede!

Sai Atiku for 2019!
Another atikulite spotted. One chance neva taya u,wat wuld atiku ofa us 9jirians. My broda sleep ova dis mata and rethink

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
DanPel:
I really get scared of this new new atiku lovers on nl,why do u want dat refined aboki to rule Nigeria again,no wonder them say youths are the leaders of tommorrow and guess what tommorrow never ends.

Well, to begin with, I'm an exponent of equity, a Southerner and a believer of good leadership. The South held power in the person of my Hero, GEJ. There is no way the North will want to relinquish power to the South now. And I'll rather have a man who has not tested the seat than have one who ran the nation's economy aground in 1984 and same in 2016.
Who do you prefer from the North? El Rufai, Buhari again or Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Wolex143: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Let them declare jegede as p.d.p candidate he will never win the election. Bt if they vote him as Governor of Ondo state thats another season of sufferness for Ondo people. And i pray that my God will disapoint u people(p.d.p) ijn
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=DanPel post=51309177]
NOT AGAIN,I DEY FEAR ALL THIS NEW ATIKU LOVERS O. MAY MY GOD DISAPPOINT U'LL COME 2019[/quot

I'll rather have a man who has not tested the seat than have one who ran the nation's economy aground in 1984 and same in 2016.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by DanPel(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Well, to begin with, I'm an exponent of equity, a Southerner and a believer of good leadership. The South held power in the person of my Hero, GEJ. There is no way the North will want to relinquish power to the South now. And I'll rather have a man who has not tested the seat than have one who ran the nation's economy aground in 1984 and same in 2016.
May God not let me choose frm all because all are desperate for power. let us just pray God raise a better option
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ngeneukwenu masquerading himself as a woman will not like this news and will not be able to sleep today
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
AD:1ST,PDP:2ND,APC:3RD. MARK MY WORD.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
DanPel:
May God not let me choose frm all because all are desperate for power. let us just pray God raise a better option
You see why things keep getting harder!
Instead of employing your sense of judgement as a stakeholder in the Nigerian project, you resign your faith to God.
Is God so less busy as to be selecting candidates for elections?
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by crown08(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
these people are too foolish, after they will say that they are suffering. n.b- the topic is supposed to be PAID SLAVES JUBILATING IN ONDO.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Flywillz93(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
jegede(pdp) don win d election here on NL as usual ..
Na so dem talk for edo state own at last Wetin come happen

as POI take win for edo Na so eyitayo jegede go still win come Saturday
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by sanfranka2(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Iam4Atiku:
Democracy must prevail. This is the dawn of a new era.

holy ghost fire
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
the court matter even made him more popular and is likely to get serious sympathy votes. ondo like this jegede man o. I wish him well.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by ceeethru(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Justice Abang is surely on the payroll of some persons out to ensure that Nigeria becomes a one party state... How he is not under DSS investigation beats me... He reminds me of a certain Justice Egbo Egbo...
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by DanPel(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

You see why things keep getting harder!
Instead of employing your sense of judgement as a stakeholder in the Nigerian project, you resign your faith to God.
Is God so less busy as to be selecting candidates for elections?
Hey easy man,kai all this e-debators,e-warriors and e-i know it all. When u are faced with sumtin like dis u have to Pray! Pray!!,i dnt knw ur belief and u might see politics like sumtin like who is more crafty or faster but all there beefing affects the Masses,if i say u and i now are the masses u fit bash me agian Prayer is d key.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
sanfranka2:

holy ghost fire

Hahahahaha. Holy what? If holy ghost dey fire, you think say that Buhari for still dey aso rock? I for personally turn to a believer and fire am out of that office, him no get business there.

No connection between cattle rearing and presiding over a country like ours.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
E pain am.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
DanPel:
Hey easy man,kai all this e-debators,e-warriors and e-i know it all. When u are faced with sumtin like dis u have to Pray! Pray!!,i dnt knw ur belief and u might see politics like sumtin like who is more crafty or faster but all there beefing affects the Masses,if i say u and i now are the masses u fit bash me agian Prayer is d key.

Well, we do not share same believe, mine is evident in my signature.
We definitely don't share same idea of processes to leadership, so keep the wake and pray on, while we continue in the scheme to electing a better leader for our country.

Atiku_for_President_2019
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by DanPel(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Well, we do not share same believe, mine is evident in my signature.
We definitely don't share same idea of processes to leadership, so keep the wake and pray on, while we continue in the scheme to electing a better leader for our country.

Atiku_for_President_2019
Hmmmm,how will u just go dat way oh maybe my way is ur taboo. Oya case Over!!
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
DanPel:
Hmmmm,how will u just go dat way oh maybe my way is ur taboo. Oya case Over!!
No I respect every believe because I was once on the side, your side. So it has nothing to do with religion.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Ossyiyke(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
I love this.. Rule of law have taken its place. Jegede for Ondo State Governor
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Ogbeni, speak for yourself. Not the people of Ondo state.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Christreigns: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Una think say Mimiko and his anointed son go win this election?
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
ceeethru:
Justice Abang is surely on the payroll of some persons out to ensure that Nigeria becomes a one party state... How he is not under DSS investigation beats me... He reminds me of a certain Justice Egbo Egbo...

Oops.... ... Are they of the same language?

Help me understand!!
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
You keep exposing your ignorance daily. Mimiko is from Ondo central, Jegede is from Akure. Akure is different from Ondo central. Go and face your farming in Osogbo and stay clear of politics. Meanwhile, if Jegede is Mimiko's puppet, what is Akeredolu to El-rufai? Am from Ondo state, am much more grounded than relying on your sahara reporter's archive. The battle is now between Oke and Eyitayo Jegede. Akeredolu will win in Daura or Northern Kaduna
Johnnyessence:

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:

Take heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdul Jalal, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram's Explosive Device(pic / Anambra Election: Nkem Okeke, Deputy Governor, Fails To Win Own Polling Unit / Soludo Bans Touts From Collecting Revenue At Anambra Markets, Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.