Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) (31989 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Ondo People Have Decided, I Am Humbled – Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by caracas: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
upon mimiko spending the tax payer money on court cases he will still lose that poll with his puppet. He thinks he is smarter. Not knowing Apc av gone ahead of his and his party. It can't be business as usual again. He will lose d election with huge votes margin. People are not moved by PDP tactics again. People are move by what u have for them. It is the masses that will determine the outcome of the poll. Jegede will still regret his action. People can never be settled with ondo central district again. Check well mimiko is from ondo central and still want to impose his puppet jegede who came from ondo central too to be governor. This can never happen. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Apc will win in landslide victory.
tongue
The jugdement pain am .
Pdp will win massively .
Apc wud not even come 2nd .
The Ad candidate is the only reasonable threat.

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by bimbo2k10: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
So many people will be disappointed on this election just the way it happened in US.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by ArabMopol(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
upon mimiko spending the tax payer money on court cases he will still lose that poll with his puppet. He thinks he is smarter. Not knowing Apc av gone ahead of his and his party. It can't be business as usual again. He will lose d election with huge votes margin. People are not moved by PDP tactics again. People are move by what u have for them. It is the masses that will determine the outcome of the poll. Jegede will still regret his action. People can never be settled with ondo central district again. Check well mimiko is from ondo central and still want to impose his puppet jegede who came from ondo central too to be governor. This can never happen. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Apc will win in landslide victory.

Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
I think PDP should not bother bcus d governor is between olusola oke and akeredolu
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by PastorAji(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
fistonati:
I thought you were making sense, not until i saw you mentioning apc. Pls RECEIVE SENSE
IN JESUS NAME grin
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by PastorAji(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

is this omenka? grin
if it is omenka, that guy don bleep up big time
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by doubleportion: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
It's AD that will benefit from this, Ilaje will cast a block vote to Oke who happened to be their only son of the soil that is standing.
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
eddyslim:
PDP is Edo and Edo is PDP
excuse me undecided
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by MidasTouche01(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
fistonati:
I thought you were making sense, not until i saw you mentioning apc. Pls RECEIVE SENSE

You dey mind the guy, na APC zombie na
... verified one
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by LadyTiana(f): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
fistonati:
I tell u oo...na yeye rubbish he dey talk
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by justmenoni: 12:59am On Nov 24, 2016
Yes of cos grin grin grin
OZAOEKPE:

is this omenka? grin
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by OlaoChi: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:

how much is APC paying you?
Re: Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin

Ondo people will deliver block vote for PDP come saturday
It was delivered exactly Prophet richidinho grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / US Cancels Three Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal, Dogara Orders Probe / Anambra Election: Nkem Okeke, Deputy Governor, Fails To Win Own Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.