Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies (7452 Views)

I Have A Strong Urge For Sex For My Cousin / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by BabaRamota1980: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
you confusing yourself big time full time but continue as am getting entertain for the fun of it.

Reading this your line.
"Even in countries where feminists are mainstream....women respond to persuasion and lead from men"

That your Nympho answer isn't even comprehendable, Now what's the difference between that your line and my very first answer I wrote the op?

dude, if you are walking the street hoping for a chance meet with a nympho to snatch you up for a romp, you are on a looonnnng wait.

Like I said there is no need analyzing something thats innate. Men use their dyck for contact to women, women use their sensuality to respond to men.

Man must make the move and show the princely side of himself so cinderella can fantasize herself into a future with him as her king. Simple! Its not rock science.
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
So u will be discussing with ur father and tell him k?
makydebbie:
k.
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by falconey(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
First off, God didn't create you, you a product of dead stars(star dust) after the big bang.

Second, Women has urge just as much as the men but social construct and society has forbade them to be overt about their urge, Now this is what causes sexual tension in women which often leads to them flipping out at any slight provocation.

The word that goes with that context is "covert" not "overt". you misused the word for it opposite.
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by BabaRamota1980: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
First off, God didn't create you, you a product of dead stars(star dust) after the big bang.

Second, Women has urge just as much as the men but social construct and society has forbade them to be overt about their urge, Now this is what causes sexual tension in women which often leads to them flipping out at any slight provocation.

no one denies that bottled up sexual passion that are perverted fron finding outlet will not in some way result in an emotional imabalance somewhere else and vented as frustration or anger. However, a woman does not vent her sexual frustration in the manner you are visualizing.

A man stresses everyday and so he is constantly in charged up environment and situations that disturbs his ego. If not properly vented it can result in him loosing his cool and raping a woman....but is every man a rapist? In fact less than 1% of male population will truly qualify in the criminal context of raping a woman.

On the feminine side, is it possible a woman might blow up and vent herself sexually, yes....it has happened, but this is not the norm.

do i need to do a dissertation on electromagnetic impulses and their psychological signatures in the central nervous system? Can you pay my fees? grin
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by 2dice01: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
We are fortunate you can't notice it.

The way konji dey finish us ehngrin
konji dey finish you...what am i here for huh
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by bigybanty02(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
sinaj:
Lol
Ladies do have urge too

Eeemm......Sorry ma 'am u mean to fuucck dey also hungry ladies?
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by sinaj(f): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
bigybanty02:

Eeemm......Sorry ma 'am u mean to fuucck dey also hungry ladies?
body no b firewood na
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Towncrier007(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
sinaj:
body no b firewood na
wow this sinaj it's like toto dey scratch you for this hot sun o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by bigybanty02(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
sinaj:
body no b firewood na

LOL!! hw i go take know say the ting dey hungry girl ? enlighten me a little.... Just a little Abeg !
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by sinaj(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Towncrier007:

wow this sinaj it's like toto dey scratch you for this hot sun o grin
lol konji no knw weather
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Towncrier007(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
sinaj:
lol konji no knw weather
smiles... can we make a date? and venue make we fck tire grin
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by sinaj(f): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Towncrier007:

smiles... can we make a date? and venue make we fck tire grin
Bleep tire ontop belle i carry, u wan kill my pikin
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
See this virgin
sinaj:
lol konji no knw weather
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Kingsley1000(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
they have also
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Towncrier007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
sinaj:
Bleep tire ontop belle i carry, u wan kill my pikin
ok then let's do Anal baby
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Rapture4real(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2019
You can only overcome when you become born again and the spirit of Christ dwells in you.You must continually walk in the spirit. Gal.5:16,20,Rom.8, II For.5:17.No human rule can curtail the adamic nature.Sex outside marriage is deadly and destructive. Those who think they are enjoying it now will cry latter.It has a serious repercussion waiting for them in the future. When sexual urge is becoming too often and compulsive, then it is demonic.You need God's help and delivery.Sexual urge that is not forceful that comes once in a while is normal.The urge to satisfy is not intense and within seconds it's off the mind.Gal.2:20 you must be dead to sin.The girls who go unclad make it worse.It takes Holy Spirit enabled self control to overcome it.For Christians, even with its thoughts you are convicted. So read Bible daily,pray,go for retreat and avoid people who are perverts.All.worldly songs are sex induced.Satan wants to use sex to conquer this world.God will never create in us what will destroy us.God's grace is sufficient.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had Sex With One Ashewo Last Week. / Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! / Rate My New Hair Cut - Going On A Date In A Minute (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.