Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. (1522 Views)

Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by dalhjana: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello family please show some love to my uncle and his beautiful wife to be. This my own way of saying congrats to him and our new wife on their day. ..pls show some love. .the pictures are down to earth
Admin straight to frontpage!

4 Likes

Re: Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by dalhjana: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
More photos

1 Like

Re: Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by FatGuy: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
This is nice o! HML to them.
Re: Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by dalhjana: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
FatGuy:
This is nice o! HML to them.
tuale Bro. I see you
Re: Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gorgeous! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by herzern0: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
HML in advance....

Lalasticlala.....help the ministry nah....

1 Like

Re: Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by japhmanuel: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
very nice bruh
Re: Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by mofeoluwadassah: 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow!dis is nice o,HML 2 dem in advance o
Re: Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by Jimbadly: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Why do fine guys usually get hitched by plain looking and not-good-looking girls?

Happy married life in advance to your uncle.
Re: Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by SmellingAnus(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Congratulations to them.... Happy Union I do wish them...
Re: Show Some Love To My Uncle And His Beautiful Wife To Be. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Jimbadly:
Why do fine guys usually get hitched by plain looking and not-good-looking girls?

Happy married life in advance to your uncle.
because the pretty ones are still swimming in their stupid beauty

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes Guys Should Avoid Making When Texting A Lady / Who's Gonna Be My Ist Female Friend On Nairaland? / Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.