Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars (16521 Views)

Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) / Tokunbo Shock Absorbers Vs New Shock Absorbers - Which Is Better In 9ja Context? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by erico2k2(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
shinebabe:
So where can we get original new shock absorbers, and at what price range for front and back. Toyota o!
Check online Ebay or Amazon or you can ask your friends and family abroad to buy and ship to yoy amd you reemburse them.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by kumari089(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please how much are original Toyota Corolla (2010) shock absorber (Front and rear) and where can it be purchased. Need to replace the front soon.

In truth i dont know the exact amount the shocks for Toyota goes. But to give u a clue i recently price the two Front absorber for Volvo S80 and i was told that new set will Cost me 24000 naira while Toks Cost 13000 naira for the set. But ofcourse i told them i dont want Toks. You can get Toyota party at Ladipo Market.
Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by jodeci(m): 4:46am On Nov 25, 2016
Original KYB shocks for toyota corrola 2010 is 40k
both front and back is 80k.

Riddler32:

Tenneco Automotive recommends that shock absorbers should be checked annually or every 20,000 kms (12,000 miles) by a qualified mechanic...... Not on Lagos roads. The worst roads in Lagos state are the poor interlocking done in Victoria Island. I dislike driving on those routes. The second car enemies are mechanics in Lagos. I truly miss Abuja and Aba.

Please how much are original Toyota Corolla (2010) shock absorber (Front and rear) and where can it be purchased. Need to replace the front soon.
Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by shinebabe(f): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2016
erico2k2:

Check online Ebay or Amazon or you can ask your friends and family abroad to buy and ship to yoy amd you reemburse them.

This is very depressing. So Nigeria does not have original shock absorber sellers?
Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by erico2k2(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2016
shinebabe:

This is very depressing. So Nigeria does not have original shock absorber sellers?
They do but trust issues comes into play . How do you know that what you buying is the real deal?
Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by Riddler32: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2016
jodeci:
Original KYB shocks for toyota corrola 2010 is 40k
both front and back is 80k.

Where can i purchase the shocks in Lagos?
Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by erico2k2(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
shinebabe:

These are Original OEM front strut I bought i n the uk, buying and shipping £49.95

Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by shinebabe(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
erico2k2:

These are Original OEM front strut I bought i n the uk, buying and shipping £49.95

Thanks very much. The price is not out of the roof considering the naira exchange rate. But hope the clearing rate won't spoil everything, or is that the total cost plus clearing?
Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
shinebabe:

Thanks very much. The price is not out of the roof considering the naira exchange rate. But hope the clearing rate won't spoil everything, or is that the total cost plus clearing?
well me I don't know about clearing,I bought this myself in the Uk and brought it to Nigeria myself in my Box

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by autotrader2: 3:10pm On May 22, 2018
Brand New US Spec Shock Absorbers For Toyota Corolla

https://www.nairaland.com/4494785/toyota-corolla-2009-13-matrix-front

Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by mejai(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2018
autotrader2:
Brand New US Spec Shock Absorbers For Toyota Corolla

https://www.nairaland.com/4494785/toyota-corolla-2009-13-matrix-front

price
Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by autotrader2: 5:04pm On May 22, 2018
mejai:

price

Its on the Ad.. 55k
Re: Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 22, 2018
If you need Shork absobers for your vehicle or all other vehicle underneath parts, expecially for Honda and Toyota products, you can contact
Mr Yobo on 08038497636/08056362976

Both for toks and Brand new motor parts with guaranty period.

Don't forget to thank me letter on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria / Toyota To Cut Global Production By 40% / Italian Police Foil Plot To Snatch Enzo Ferrari's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.