Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Will You Kiss Somebody With Mouth Odour,and Be Comfortable Withrelationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Kiss Somebody With Mouth Odour,and Be Comfortable Withrelationship (667 Views)

Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Kiss Somebody With Mouth Odour,and Be Comfortable Withrelationship by penix: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2009
Some times you casually stumble on somebody and the desire to give him or her a kiss arises, only for the mouth odour to thwart your fantasies. Hallow! It is said that a half kissed is half won. Therefore take care of your mouth properly. But if you have this problem of mouth odour, please try and get useful informatiom from this site http://wwwmouthodoursolutionsblogcom..com . Please leave your comment on the blog. Thanks
Re: Will You Kiss Somebody With Mouth Odour,and Be Comfortable Withrelationship by JamaicanQT(f): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
not even for all the gold in ghana, disgusting

1 Like

Re: Will You Kiss Somebody With Mouth Odour,and Be Comfortable Withrelationship by edoyad(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
grin grin grin

Is this really the best way to promote your site ? grin

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Broken Again / Some One Please Help Me Out! / Is It Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.