Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking (6388 Views)

See The Semi-nude Pix This Igbo Girl Sent Me / What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Hello Guys I Wanna Know Yur thought On This,
Me And this girl were friends @ school but we chatted on whatsapp, but one night wen chatting with her she sent me 2 pictures of her on d bed and said it was a mistake daht someone told her to send it for her pls Guys am suspicious but i want yur take on this pls comment smiley wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 24, 2016
it was a mistake

9 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:45am On Nov 24, 2016
grin

That's an honest mistake.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Tallesty1(m): 2:50am On Nov 24, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That's an honest mistake.... wink

Intentional Mistake

4 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Intentional Mistake

grin possible... But I don't think so it's a big deal..

3 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Tallesty1(m): 2:55am On Nov 24, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin possible... But I don't think so it's a big deal..
Nothing is a big deal in this WTF generation

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by misspicy(f): 3:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nothing is a big deal in this WTF generation
Go to bed cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Tallesty1(m): 3:29am On Nov 24, 2016
misspicy:
Go to bed cry
Having one of those nights

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by misspicy(f): 3:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Having one of those nights
Alright.
pray,I'm off

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Niyeal(m): 5:28am On Nov 24, 2016
bobbykosh:
Me And this girl were friends @ school but we chatted on whatsapp, but one night wen chatting with her she sent me 2 pictures of her on d bed and said it was a mistake daht someone told her to send it for her pls Guys am suspicious but i want yur take on this pls comment smiley wink
check my signature and sign up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by jossy4joseph(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2016
It wasn't a mistake she knows what she's doing

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by mamaafrik(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2016
Two photos,can u mistakenly do dat,she' lying,open ur arms 2 her,she either likes u or wana play king and recruit with ur emotions.

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by ajensly1987(m): 6:20am On Nov 24, 2016
pictures or i dont believe

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Rushmore(f): 6:37am On Nov 24, 2016
If she was on the bed,no problem,but if she was in bed then maybe...just maybe..

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by osaobo(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2016
make use of d opportunity ooo

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by TrapHedges(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Yo, that's a mistake.. Don't take it seriously oh.. Before she fvcks u up... But still press button small small.. If you're interested tho. cool

Naija girls can be funny.. Even if tat was a hint.. She Finna end up denying it...

3 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Splinz(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Some babes been cutting funny corners to pass their intentions since 30BC.
Op, play her games.

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by chudyprince: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Nigerian airforce will say its not a mistake, it just fall from the sky...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2016
ajensly1987:
pictures or i dont believe
for privacy purpose bro

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by kenflakez(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2016
That doesn't mean she likes you, you dick head

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2016
she wants to yansh u..gbagbe oshi grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2016
chudyprince:
Nigerian airforce will say its not a mistake, it just fall from the sky...

Bros u sef read that lie.

Op its a mistake the pic just jump from her gallery to ur whatsap grin grin

As nigerian airforce would say " i don't tink the plane crash it just fell on the ground"

2 Likes

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
misspicy:
Alright.
pray,I'm off
Hope you're not sleeping now to make up for last night.
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by misspicy(f): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hope you're not sleeping now to make up for last night.
I've been in class all day tongue
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by rickytrevor(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
She obviously wanna bleep u

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
nigga quit stalling dat gurl was sexting wit anoda nigga.smh

1 Like

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Tallesty1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
misspicy:

I've been in class all day tongue
Teaching or Learning?

cheesygrin

Been a while though and I was a bit disappointed when I came back and didn't see a sign that you checked on me.
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by chigoizie7(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bros, na mistake, no go fall ur hand hoping she de drop green light for ya
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
It could be a mistake, but could be other way round. If shes having crush on ya, then she may be trying to seduce ya
Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
you go fear green light Na grin
who wants to have fun this holiday

Re: Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking by lewispius: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
bobbykosh:

At first,, i thought this dude's name was bobrisky

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man / Dating A Benin Girl. (my Experience) / Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.