Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George (15846 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by agwom(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2016
A former Deputy National Chairman of the PDP, Chief Bode George, has expressed delight over the outcome of the appeal which favours the Sen. Makarfi faction of the PDP.

In a chat with Daily Trust, George said the judgment was also a blow to “impostors.”

He said, “Democratic dispensation has been re-enacted. It is a rebirth for justice, it is a rebirth for equity, it is a rebirth for freedom and generations to come would remember today as the day that we now fully entrenched democracy in Nigeria.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/it-s-end-to-political-rascality-bode-george/173078.html#imkE1eoUH1js7MWy.99

1 Like

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Atiku2019: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Bode George?

Atiku2019

6 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by sarrki(m): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2016
Baba wet in you dey yearn

History will remember all of you

5he part you all play in our country

2 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Bode George?
Atiku2019
guy this your Atiku stuff don dey get outta hand oh, don't make us begin consider Yaba <=========

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by sarrki(m): 6:01am On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Bode George?

Atiku2019

Bros your candidate nah Dead on arrival (DOA)

No be anyawu you dey campaign for again in 2019

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Jayson1: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:
[s]Baba wet in you dey yearn

5he part you all play in our country[/s]
Truckload of bullshit.

Please type in Yoruba next time.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Atiku2019: 6:04am On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

Bros your candidate nah Dead on arrival (DOA)

No be anyawu you dey campaign for again in 2019

Who is Anyawu?

We are talking about Atiku2019... Go and tell your Myopic Master Nigerians are going to humiliate him in 2019

4 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by sarrki(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Nigerians will choose rightly in 2019

We no get choice than to shun ethnic chauvinism

We also need to shun religious bigotry

We need to vote rightly

God bless Nigerians

God bless Mr president

4 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by sarrki(m): 6:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:

Who is Anyawu?

We are talking about Atiku2019... Go and tell your Myopic Master Nigerians are going to humiliate him in 2019

Am not a blind supporter

If Mr president delivers 65% to 70% of is campaign

Promises why not if not

If otherwise I will vote another candidate

Nigeria is greater than any individual

3 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Atiku2019: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

Am not a blind supporter

Promises why not if not

You not a blind supporter? grin cheesy Go and tell that to people in Sokoto State who are now tired of PMB.
Are you based in Chad? Mr Man Nigerians are angry undecided undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by DanPel(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Bode George?

Atiku2019
Recieve it... O yes Lord i say RECIEVE SENSE.

2 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by sarrki(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Jayson1:
Truckload of bullshit.

Please type in Yoruba next time.

Chronic wailer sighted

2 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Jayson1: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

Chronic wailer sighted
Lol, i say type in Yoruba. grin

Oba of Zombies.

11 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Mynd44 - I don miss you tire
Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by sarrki(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Jayson1:
Lol, i say type in Yoruba. grin

Oba of Zombies.

E enter am

E pain Mr bature (English man)

Oya take this

Factory mode 

Urgently required for optimal booting 

All the software needs upgraded

Playstore apps needs reformatting

It should not be on Auto mode again 

It should be manually searched though not fast

But for this kind of peculiar situation that's the best

Pls any IT guy in the house should help

This should be treated with utmost priority 

For the system not to crash

Thanks In anticipation

3 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by drss2(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2016
if sheriff like, make him go supreme court, he will still lose. PDP is not for imposters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Jayson1: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

[s]E enter am

E pain Mr bature (English man)

Oya take this

Factory mode 

Urgently required for optimal booting 

All the software needs upgraded

Playstore apps needs reformatting

It should not be on Auto mode again 

It should be manually searched though not fast

But for this kind of peculiar situation that's the best

Pls any IT guy in the house should help

This should be treated with utmost priority 

For the system not to crash

Thanks In anticipation[/s]
Go and meet your uncle Ali Modu Sheriff, he might be of help.

Oba of Zombies. grin

11 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by sarrki(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2016
Jayson1:
Go and meet your uncle Ali Modu Sheriff, he might be of help.

Oba of Zombies. grin

Modu was celebrated by you guyz

So nah your personal person grin

1 Like

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Funlordjnr: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2016
grin

See an ex convict, a looter and a born political criminal advising people?

Na wa!
Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Chiedu4Trump: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by eleko1: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2016
undecided this old rogue,thief get mouth.
Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2016
cool

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by EarlOfWarwick(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2016
I see PDP getting better ..

Click like for PDP & share for APC.

3 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:
Baba wet in you dey yearn

5he part you all play in our country

Jobless fellow, out tha magnanimity of my goodwill I advice you to go enroll ya'self into elementary and am gonna take care of tha bill; obviously you haven't smelt tha four corner of classroom.

4 Likes

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by sarrki(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Jobless fellow, out tha magnanimity of my goodwill I advice you to go enroll ya'self into elementary and am gonna take care of tha bill; obviously you haven't smelt tha four corner of classroom.

See Paid E-rats details form
Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:
Nigerians will choose rightly in 2019
We no get choice than to shun ethnic chauvinism
We also need to shun religious bigotry
We need to vote rightly
God bless Nigerians
God bless Mr president

cool

1 Like

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by ikorodureporta: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2016
Biking With A Parachute cheesy who doez......

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Akinaukwa: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2016
Waiting for the Supreme Court's final decision before i can comment.
Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by justjify(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

Am not a blind supporter

Promises why not if not

angry

1 Like

Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by Hope15: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2016
Is it not 2019 already? Time to normalize....
Re: It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George by effty(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2016
As simple as that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today / Poll Results: We’ve Presented Atiku’s Grievances To Buhari –abdusalami / Proposed VAT Hike: Labour Warns Against Plan, Vows To Resist It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.