Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth (1333 Views)

I Urgently Need A Honeymoon Spot In Nigeria / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by Eze2000(m): 5:57am On Nov 24, 2016
This is the home of a nice and newly married man named Simon Dale and he built it following the description of the home of a character in his favorite book.

As you can see, it is built right into the earth itself, trees all over, man at peace with nature.

This alluring home confirms that you don’t need to be an architect to build a comfy home. Simon built this beautiful home with just $3000, some simple tools and great help from his father-in-law and friends. There is no negative impact on the surrounding landscape or the immediate environment of this house and it is located in Wales.

Sourse http://www.kingezesblog.com/

Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by eezeribe(m): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2016
OK
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by segebase(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2016
lovely
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by Sunnymatey(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Don't understand anything here.
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by Utchgirl(f): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Sorry...ayam nt undastding

Is it self contain or flat ?
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by estyvino(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2016
segebase:
lovely

What's lovely aboutrit
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by Eze2000(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2016
estyvino:

What's lovely aboutrit
its a matter of taste.
he sees as lovely and romantic, u see it as crap.
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by chris2face(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Seen to the next one
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2016
SEE AS THE ENTRANCE LOOKS LIKE CANCER OF THE PUSSYYY embarassed
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by Splinz(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Utchgirl:
Sorry...ayam nt undastding

Is it self contain or flat ?
It's a mansion.
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by estyvino(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2016
Eze2000:

its a matter of taste.

he sees as lovely and romantic, u see it as crap.

How do you see it? Lovely!! Then I have one good location for ya, for free of course!!
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2016
It's the telly tubby house undecided
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2016
JuicyLucy:
It's the telly tubby house undecided

Same thing i thought too smiley smiley
Re: Checkout This Incredible Honeymoon Spot Built Into The Earth by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
swann:

Same thing i thought too smiley smiley

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls / I Am In Need Of A Girlfriend / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.