Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,177 members, 7,818,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React (39483 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Oizarammy(f): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2016
"who send you, Aproko, oversabi" were the set of words Comedian SeyiLaw got from his fans on social media after he wished Tiwa Savage and Teebillz a happy wedding anniversary.

Commedian Seyi Law who was recently attacked by armed robbers took to social media to share a picture of Songstress Tiwa Savage and Tiwa Billz in a bid to wish them a happy anniversary. he shared their picture alongside a caption that reads "I remember this day like yesterday,
The beautiful memories linger,
And I look forward to more celebrations for you,
The hearts that hurt, can also heal.
The pains of today might be the greatest joy of tomorrow.
Happy Anniversary to you.
Fingers crossed

His fans who felt he wasn't asked to do so, slammed him with different kind of words. However, even Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz are yet to post anything concerning their relationship on their respective social media pages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNKzDpGhQUA/?hl=en

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/fans-react-as-seyi-law-wishes-tiwa.html

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by perfectwazobia1: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2016
He wants them together again, which is not bad if both parties have learnt the lessons necessary during the brief break.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by eezeribe(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2016
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS... AND IT REQUIRES NO CAPITAL

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Donexy16(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Me too, i wish them happy anniversary

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by delectablegyal(f): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Y'all should like my dp. Guys, you are gonna like it, ladies, you are gonna be jealous.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Realhommie(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2016
Nigerians and reactions sef, na wa ooooooo. But Seyi has done nothing wrong IMO, even me i would like them to reconcile and be back together so in that case it wouldn't be outta place to wish them HMA.

Abeg Tiwa & Tbillz, make una try resolve una differences, I believe say this separation go don give una ample time to reflect on everything and make corrections. Divorce no be the best at all oooo and i no see anything wey dey irreconcilable for una matter. Finally there's no perfect union out there so i wish you both the best.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Realhommie(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Y'all should like my dp. Guys, you are gonna like it, ladies, you are gonna be jealous.
Your dp dey credit people bank account abi e go put food for our table Who ur dp epp sef Nonsense

Infact you deserve this......

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:

you think say them go give you likes like yesterday? Fvck boy, you better go and like my dp. You can feel alright with it. I.diot.

Guy who likes epp..I don't give a flying fùck if no one likes any post! am just trying to pass a message to u..

You and I both know it's a guy behind ur account deceiving some gullible fellows..am glad u were banned from Romance section grin

Will continue to school you till u receive sense!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:

you and who? What's your proof? You don't have any proof to substantiate your claim, therefore, stfu.

prove me wrong.. Upload a picture of yourself with ur moniker written on a piece of paper.. If you do that and it's confirmed it's u on that DP then I'll apologize..

But You and I know u a dude with a dìck grin .. I double dare u boy cheesy

53 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by OKorowanta: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Beta aproko..
Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Khd95(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
swerve,with ur uneven butts with stretch marks.

Back to topic*

me sev wish them happy anniversary,even if they dont wish them selves

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by ksexiest(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2016
Nigerians and reaction.... 5 and 6

Lalasticlala ijebabe
Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Opistorincos(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2016

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by emijo(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Lai Mohammed repents from lying, fans reacts
Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by GodwinTobi(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2016
I think Seyi Law was in Lebanon when they separated...
So I won't blame him... Lols

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Christane: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2016
As black as d seyi law z i dnt knw is heart is darker dan z face to me z seem z mocking dem ...na turn by turn ...i dnt wish u ill anyway ..enjoy u marriage seyi n keep off people's businex

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Philinho(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2016
celebrities n marriage is like Nigerian roads..b4 you know it'll b scattered with potholes everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by Opeade939(f): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Realhommie:
Your dp dey credit people bank account abi e go put food for our table Who ur dp epp sef Nonsense

Infact you deserve this......
Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by yeyeboi(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:

tongue

17 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by BestySam(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2016
We know you're comedian but common, you mustn't joke with sensitive and complex issues.
Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by jeeqaa7(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2016
Tiwa Savage ... if you are reading this or someone who knows you is reading this...
take charge and ownership of your home mgati mgbati is written all over your ordeal but brave on
you are a strong woman .
i see a power couple in you and Billz
i mean the jigga and bey power... deal with the intrigues and forge on ...
Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by passyhansome(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2016
Don't get mad at him he is entertaining people as an entertainer.
Re: Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React by columbus007(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2016
He only wish them well I mean what has he already done wrong,inshort majorities of Nigerians are so dump,crazy illiteracy level is too high here shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Yul Edochie Poses Like Michael Jackson (Pictures) / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.