Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators (17725 Views)

Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 26, 2016
orunto27:
Biafra, like Bokoharam, does not exist in the Nigerian Constitution. Therefore The Nigerian Military is constitutionally authorized to violate, victimize and kill any one bearing and associated with Biafra and Bokoharam. Biafra and Bokoharam are tearing Nigeria apart and making the Country ungovernable for The Presidency.

Violate victimise and kill..all that missing from your speech is Rape, since you share such joyous glee at sounding heartless, oya you become the soldier I'll be biafran woman, I bet you would love that power.

5 Likes

Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by tundafayaBuhari: 5:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by tundafayaBuhari: 5:06am On Nov 26, 2016
Adanna86:

Violate victimise and kill..all that missing from your speech is Rape, since you share such joyous glee at sounding heartless, oya you become the soldier I'll be biafran woman, I bet you would love that power.
beautiful, why are you replying that ediot? Please next time ignore him oh. Shoes get size. you're so beautiful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
beautiful, why are you replying that ediot? Please next time ignore him oh. Shoes get size. you're so beautiful

Daalu(Thank you) honey.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by Limitednow: 5:35am On Nov 26, 2016
.com
Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by Krismart(m): 6:00am On Nov 26, 2016
orunto27:
Biafra, like Bokoharam, does not exist in the Nigerian Constitution. Therefore The Nigerian Military is constitutionally authorized to violate, victimize and kill any one bearing and associated with Biafra and Bokoharam. Biafra and Bokoharam are tearing Nigeria apart and making the Country ungovernable for The Presidency.
Then the NA should be bold enough to tell the world that ipob is an illegal organization and they have the right to kill their members instead of denying.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by onexile: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2016
TeamSimple:

Fine..same way Biafra agitators will only kill and maim their eastern indigent. Karma sweet badly.
Biafra agitators has never don that and they won't. they are not kunu drinkers, they have western education and not Islamic education.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Any Igbo soldier that took part in these senseless killings of fellow Igbos must burn in HELL.

I wish the Biafrans and Igbos all over the world would propagate this to the high heavens and use it to ridicule buhari whenever he goes abroad for an international event.

The UN must as a matter of urgency call for a referendum of the Igbos if they still want to be a part of Nigeria or not.

These killings of the Igbos MUST STOP

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by TeamSimple(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2016
onexile:
Biafra agitators has never don that and they won't. they are not kunu drinkers, they have western education and not Islamic education.
Okay fine.. if they can't kill eachother then the NA will help them kill the idiots coz dey are Igbos and akpu eaters.
Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by TeamSimple(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Gabbysky:
Any Igbo soldier that took part in these senseless killings of fellow Igbos must burn in HELL.

I wish the Biafrans and Igbos all over the world would propagate this to the high heavens and use it to ridicule buhari whenever he goes abroad for an international event.

The UN must as a matter of urgency call for a referendum of the Igbos if they still want to be a part of Nigeria or not.

These killings of the Igbos MUST STOP
RIDICULE Buhari?? Funny dude. Buhari will rule and vacate that seat while your longthroat for ND oil which you term Biafra will end once a pdp man comes in.

No be you people again?
Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2016
orunto27:
slowpoke

Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by Kfed4ril(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2016
orunto27:

It goes to show how stupid you are.
Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by Kfed4ril(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2016
orunto27:
Brexit simply means Britain Out. Biafra doesn't mean "Ibo Out" or "Iboexit or Ibexit". I say Biafra is not in the Nigerian Constitution, so the Ibos cannot eat their Cake and have it.

Britain wants to leave eu Shey?
Same here Biafra wants to leave Nigeria

Is brexit in EU constitution ?
Re: Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators by Candyrain(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rose2014:

Im ok honey. And u?

I'm doing just great Love.

Holla me via pm when u're less busy, I've got to discuss something with u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush / Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation / Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.