Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) (32493 Views)

Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking / Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award / Ifeanyi Ubah's "The AUTHORITY" Honours Akpabio As Outstanding Senator Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Funnicator:
Congrats to the slayer of Remi Th.i.e.f.n.u.b.u.
It don begins to pain you bah
Wailers
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by richidinho(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
dominique:
Based on which criteria?

He exposed TSA fraud - N8bn recovered

He exposed MTN illegal transfer of over $15bn to south Africa - investigations ongoing

Pls who is your senator letz compare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
richidinho:

He exposed TSA fraud - N8bn recovered

He exposed MTN illegal transfer of over $15bn to south Africa - investigations ongoing

Pls who is your senator letz compare
http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/06/senator-melaye-operates-us-bank-account-violating-nigerias-code-conduct
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by richidinho(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
comshots:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/06/senator-melaye-operates-us-bank-account-violating-nigerias-code-conduct

If Buhari is not operating foreign accounts how is he able to pay his children school fees that are all schooling abroad?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
jumper524:
Who Vote Am? Which Meaningful Impact Did He Make? Abeg Give Ben Bruce That Award
Ehmmm,Egbon JUMPER,if u want the award for Ben Brue....go and collect it....GOD BLESS U
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
dominique:
Based on which criteria?
ASK Google or better still go ask Saraki cus no be we give an the award
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by muykem: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
You will vote for them not for their goodwill that will better your life but for hatred for Tinubu. Typical black man mentality.
wite111:
Saraki and Dino Melaye give me joy.They are the men who showed Tinubu that Lagos is different from Nigeria.With their coordinated effort Tinubu has gone into oblivion.I will comfrtably vote for Saraki and Dino Melaye again
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by aboveu(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
SARAKI!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
No Problem, We are watching.
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by babadots: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
A well deserved award. So many days in Court in the forefront of Saraki's CCB defence. What else was he voted for? Sinator above all Sinators.
You are in a class of your own.
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by adisa009(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm. The cursed element called senators!
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Seriously?Someone put that Samuel Jackson muthfccka meme.
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by buffalowings: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=Funnicator post=51321850] Congrats to the slayer of Remi Th.i.e.f.n.u.b.u.[/quote

Now I know ipob yoot have no sense

Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
passyhansome:
On what criterias, was he given, may be for been outspoken, if it is then that's wrong.

Besides that the people should decide not criminals like themselves.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by abuterica: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dino is the only fearless bull dog!!
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
saraki the thief Dino the rogue.... the award well deserved
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by KesaaKingsKen(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kudos to Sen. Dino
I also salute Sen. Samuel Anyanwu
Big respect to my own Sen. Ben Uwajumogu
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by humannature7(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
A criminal awarded a criminal, what a disgracement to Nigerians.
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dino the true jagaban of bourdillon. congrats!
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by ikwikwi: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
l will be glad if this award is institutionalized for posterity
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by Snakeeyes08: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
LOL cheesy Dis country self grin
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by humbleself242(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]
Your brain has started paining you again?
I love that

1 Like

Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by jowa16: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol!!bird of the same feather.
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
APC Senators undecided

Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka Sam Daddy we know.

The King Of Imo State Politics......

LOL bro we know this man story for Festac oooo 2019 them go open him canker worm
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
wetin dey pain me most be say I voted for this Buahri govt with hope that we are going to enjoy positive change not this type of rotten n barbaric ones. Imagine this kind of news. Chai dais God oo
Re: Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) by walosky(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2016
wite111:
Saraki and Dino Melaye give me joy.They are the men who showed Tinubu that Lagos is different from Nigeria.With their coordinated effort Tinubu has gone into oblivion.I will comfrtably vote for Saraki and Dino Melaye again
I love these men, walahi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community / Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop / EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.