Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri (54975 Views)

PHOTO EVIDENCE: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England – Reno Omo / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by shizzy7(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
torres89:

seems u ain't thinking straight abi ?

you should see a psychiatrist
Respect your old age.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Rallyman: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Imagine kettle calling pot black... The worst in England and the best in nigeria lol...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by freeborn76(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
davidif:

Nope! That's not what he said. It's you that is saying it. Talk about wrong interpretation.

Might: Meaning-used to tentatively ask permission or express a polite request

ok, I rephrase; this dude just politely inferred that his father might be incompetent
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by hazyfm1: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
googlepikins:
is like you're mad, kemi, buhari and CBN Governor should all resign now!! It's not by speaking English she should resign now.

You are not intelligent.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by MRLINGTON(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
googlepikins:
is like you're mad, kemi, buhari and CBN Governor should all resign now!! It's not by speaking English she should resign now.

mumu worst university in england is better than all universities in nigeria...shey if dem make u finance minister u go enter...olodo...dem don bribe i
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Rexleo(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
So sad for Naija youths, the narrative is even graduates in professional jobs.well Reno na pastor and the bane of black pastor is that faith without sacrifice is fraud. The man is simply a fraud. I will give u the CV of the IMF boss.with all the nonsense people at both the world bank and IMF the world entered a global meltdown.Christine Madeleine Odette Lagarde (French: [kʁistin madlɛn ɔdɛt laɡaʁd]; née Lallouette, IPA: [laluɛt]; born 1 January 1956 in Paris)[1] is a French lawyer and politician who has been the Managing Director (MD) of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) since 5 July 2011.

Previously, she held various ministerial posts in the French government: she was Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and before that Minister of Agriculture and Fishing and Minister of Trade in the government of Dominique de Villepin. Lagarde was the first woman to become finance minister of a G8 economy, and is the first woman to head the IMF.

A noted antitrust and labour lawyer, Lagarde was the first female chairwoman of the international law firm Baker & McKenzie between 1999 and 2004.

On 16 November 2009, the Financial Times ranked her the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone.[2]

On 28 June 2011, she was named as the next MD of the IMF for a five-year term, starting on 5 July 2011,[3][4][5] replacing Dominique Strauss-Kahn. Her appointment is the 11th consecutive appointment of a European to head the IMF.[6] In 2014, Lagarde was ranked the 5th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes magazine.[7] She was re-elected by consensus for a second five-year term, starting 5 July 2016, being the only candidate nominated for the post of managing director.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by MRLINGTON(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
mosalab:
Chai.... Nigeria is on a long thing.... 2019 is far ó.... With a lawyer as minister of power, an accountant as minister of education, a French graduate as minister of agriculture.....I just pity people who are still expecting miracle from this government.... IT IS FINISHED!

mumu pdp goat...shey dem bribe u sha...GEJ used the right ppl and illiterates now have billions of dollars in the banks...gerarahere..foolish
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by davidif: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
freeborn76:

Might: Meaning-used to tentatively ask permission or express a polite request

ok, I rephrase; this dude just politely inferred that his father might be incompetent

Wow! shocked see gross misinterpretation. Since when did saying that someone might not have a strong enough CV for a job make them incompetent? Talk about reaching for a conclusion. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by jaywhoco(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Grundig:
Managing the resources of a small coven like ogun state is a different ball game. Kemi may have excelled as the commissioner for finance in ogun state but minister for finance in Nigeria is a different ball game.

This is not a fault of hers but that of Buhari who put square pegs on round holes.

In my opinion, she should be head of an agency within a ministry not a substantial head of a complex ministry.

Emefiele would've been sacked a long time ago if buhari had the powers. Too bad, emefieles current tenure will expire same year as buharis regime.

Vp osinbajo should step aside as head of the economic team. He is a professor of law for heavens sakes.
misfits everywhere. Could Nigeria be cursed?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
googlepikins:

That pretty woman can say all d theories in economics bt can't put any into practical.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
is it the same aunty kemi that has body odour?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by MozB: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
somebody should tell this rhino or abi Reno to find somehere and sit down. Always trying to be popular at somebody elses expenses.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Miles300: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Let's be real here..what is there to fix? There are no short term solutions. We don't have infrastructures in place, we don't export any product other than oil of which we don't even get value for because we still end up importing the same fuel... The citizens have voracious appetite for foreign stuffs..power supply is epileptic which makes the cost of producing locally greater than the cost of importing hence the reason why import thrives..Your senators are the most highly paid in the world..Nigeria is fu..cked and I'll not watch you use Kemi as your scape goat.

pray tell what you will do differently.
in a recession the first point of call it's for govt to check it's spendings, why do u think most western countries put austerity measures in place whenever there is economic crisis, our senators are still av large chunk of pay just as u av rightly said .. The proble of the nation is so huge that u really can't know where to start from and this is where our leaders has failed , at this level of civilization nigeria as a nation is still struggling for power supply .this are areas that needs to be worked on , but no succesive govt has Been able to pick one project nd complete it , u can't solve the problem of nigeria overnight ... But we are saying that this govt is not doin enough wat is goin on in aso rock only God knows !!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Charly68: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
Obviously reno don't know the job of a finance minister.. .. Based on her job she has done wonderfully well

The only person i have issues with is the cbn governor... stop selling few dollars we have cheaply

Reno will never stand debate instead he will look for people with bad English or bad understanding to reply on tweeter or Facebook

Have u ever seen him or Bruce reply a reasonable comment or tweet? ?
The man is just trying to denigrate the woman's integrity..she is a chartered Accountant by profession,even if she attended the worst university in the world. Reno should take on opposition with constructive criticism,that was what the likes of Lai Mohamed were doing while in opposition.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Ahmadgani(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
they should go and dig up festus okotiegbo to manage our finances.

I just realized that omokri is paranoid because most of his judgements these days are either going haywire or are even baseless and irrational.

reno will never achieve what adeosun achieved and still achieving.

Even if Jonathan comes back, people like omokri will not make first, second or even third eleven in Jonathan squad

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by zheroes(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Splinz:
Chai! Reno is bad... This kind exposition fit make Kemi commit more blunders in our economy. Wicked!
name some universities in nigeria that will compete with it on international standard? Am not fighting am just asking a question!!!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by modupe2: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
And so what?

todaynewsreview:
n a series of Facebook Post, Reno Omokri, the former Presidential Aide has once again attacked Nigeria Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun as one of the reasons for the present economy woes in the country.

Acording to Reno:

This table shows the best universities and the worst ones in England. University of East London, the school our pretty finance minister, Kemi Adeosun , attended is number one amongst the worst. This is a former polytechnic that only became a university in 1992. Now you know why you have a recession!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210755473980254&id=1152008079
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by shotster50(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
davidif:

So that means Emiefile who went to school in Naija should never have been elected right?

Logic, according to Reno not me Bro
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by ChessEnthusiast: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Miles300:
in a recession the first point of call it's for govt to check it's spendings, why do u think most western countries put austerity measures in place whenever there is economic crisis, our senators are still av large chunk of pay just as u av rightly said .. The proble of the nation is so huge that u really can't know where to start from and this is where our leaders has failed , at this level of civilization nigeria as a nation is still struggling for power supply .this are areas that needs to be worked on , but no succesive govt has Been able to pick one project nd complete it , u can't solve the problem of nigeria overnight ... But we are saying that this govt is not doin enough wat is goin on in aso rock only God knows !!

You're now displaying objectivity. There's more to this recession that meet the eye. We know the right thing to do, but we don't want to do it. PMB is about to borrow another huge chunk of money that will be wacked again by corrupt politicians. Why borrow money again when the reasonable thing to do is cut down the cost of governance aggressively...as you said "cut down spendings"..with what we have seen, have the executive and legislative arms of government show any signs of cutting down their ridiculous allowances and bogus constituency projects ? Rather it's been ordering of some expensive vehicles to padding of budgets etc.. We can put all the blames on the fiance minister for all we want while we exonerate the real culprits, but we should ask ourselves if we are being truthful and sincere...
see, coming out of recession is very easy oo, but we're running away from the real solutions. the onus is on the executive and the house of assembly to get us out of recession.
All this one we're still doing is moving in a vicious circle.
We have enjoyed the rain, now we cannot run away from the mud. we have to deal with it..

If I were the finance minister
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Miles300: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

You're now displaying objectivity. There's more to this recession that meet the eye. We know the right thing to do, but we don't want to do it. PMB is about to borrow another huge chunk of money that will be wacked again by corrupt politicians. Why borrow money again when the reasonable thing to do is cut down the cost of governance aggressively...as you said "cut down spendings"..with what we have seen, have the executive and legislative arms of government show any signs of cutting down their ridiculous allowances and bogus constituency projects ? Rather it's been ordering of some expensive vehicles to padding of budgets etc.. We can put all the blames on the fiance minister for all we want while we exonerate the real culprits, but we should ask ourselves if we are being truthful and sincere...
see, coming out of recession is very easy oo, but we're running away from the real solutions. the onus is on the executive and the house of assembly to get us out of recession.
All this one we're still doing is moving in a vicious circle.
We have enjoyed the rain, now we cannot run away from the mud. we have to deal with it..

If I were the finance minister
yes bro, there is need for govt to cut xpenses , and it will be an insult that d face of this recession that leaders will still be having fat salaries ...corruption , nepotism etc is fast destroying the nation .. How do u fight corruption u av to first fight corruption among the institutions of govt that enforces the law, there is need for radical police reforms , this to me is the first call of the fight against corruption ... If no govt can do this we are in for a long walk even in years to come .. !! Nigeria police needs a reform !!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by uhalauju(f): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
bayooooooo:
Reno is clueless or appropriately, mischievous since one can't really say he is ignorant. Didn't we just vote out a president with a doctorate because of his disastrous performance? Perhaps we should put in our constitution that a Harvard or an Oxford PhD is the basic minimum to contest Nigeria's presidency.

Kemi Adeosun's performance as a finance minister is above average. Her portfolio is quite different from NOI's who, in addition to traditional role of finance minister, also controlled fiscal policy (in Jonathan administration). In Buhari administration, the fiscal policy is being driven not by the finance ministry but budget and national planning manned by Udoma. The disastrous monetary policies are championed by Emefiele ably supported by Buhari's irresponsibility. Replacing Kemi Adeosun would have no effect on both the fiscal and monetary policies. In any case, because many Nigerians are uninformed anyway, a poor economy is automatically blamed on finance minister regardless of who hold(s) portfolios that can actually tweak the economy.

I appreciate brains when I see one. Your head dey there. U jst spoke my mind.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by FortunateOsahon: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
AreaFada2:
Chai! No wonder recession is only a word in her book. grin cheesy
Somebody who went a decent school cannot utter such. grin

See kettle calling pot black. Person wey go Quranic school sef dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by middlebelter(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
4Play:

Excelled in Ogun state! [b]The state that required a bailout due to the unsustainable debt partly accumulated [/b]during Adeosun's era.

When people say someone has excelled as finance commissioner, they usually point to increases in IGR. But an increase in IGR accompanied with a borrowing binge - the latter magnitudes bigger than the former - is financial recklessness. This is what she achieved in Ogun state and this alone made her unsuitable for the role.

I suspect that a lot of decisions attributed to her is actually down to political pressure: whether under Amosun or Buhari. But a craven disposition to be a yes woman is not a feature suitable for a finance minister/commissioner.

NOI was minister of Finance and Head of Economics Management Team. Was she able to prevent the current recession by making reasonable savings for the country?
Kevin Adeosun is not our problem in this country. Let's stop playing petty politics with important matters and face the task of rescueing the sinking ship collectively by tell PMB, I mean PMB the truth.

Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Roon9(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
seunfape:
poly is not a school I think ?

Lols! Don't mind me bros, am just trying to be petty. My frustration with this administration would make me say anything jor
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
Obviously reno don't know the job of a finance minister.. .. Based on her job she has done wonderfully well

The only person i have issues with is the cbn governor... stop selling few dollars we have cheaply

Reno will never stand debate instead he will look for people with bad English or bad understanding to reply on tweeter or Facebook

Have u ever seen him or Bruce reply a reasonable comment or tweet? ?

Not only that bro

His description of the list is as dishonest as himself. This is not a list of the best universities in the UK but a list of universities with the highest number of professionals within a given time period IN the U.k. Not only is this not a list of the best universities it's date of reference is recent and does not include the period in which Kemi was in uni or even ten years after that date.

Is he saying that St George Univ of London is better than Cambridge or the London School of Economics.

Reno Omokri like FFK (who incidentally was two years my junior at uni) are a bunch of noise makers. They appeal to base divisive instincts and not common sense. What grade did FFK get in his bachelor's degree? When you see people like Reno Omokri hunting through dustbins for garbage to throw at people then you know their pedigree and where they come from. There is plenty of things to contend with this govt finance policy but an inaccurate school list? Come on.

I am amazed that people haven't seen through their posturing. So many Nigerians are so ill educated and prejudice that they will lap up any vomit their " hero" throws up.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by ashjay001(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
I dont even know how pple reason!? How many billionaires were born into their billions? Some of these billionaires, are even illiterates, yet they control billions of dollars and thousands of lives!

Did anyone train to become a president? GEJ, was a bloo..dy lecturer, he became a dep. guv, guv, v.p. and then president!

What criteria do u need in life to succeed? Human issued paper?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
a better question is tell us what you will do if you are there to end this recession. i need just 5 pointers from you. give me 5 policies real quick. am waiting.

You did not vote me into power to give you the "Change" you clamoured for...you voted APC into power to give us the "Change" they promised. So, direct your questions to those you voted for or better still kindly move your protest train to Ask rock and tell them to implement the "Change" they promised Nigerians else they should resign honourably.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by jbcul4ril(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Someone is making impact. what you doing in your area to benefit the lives of others....waiting for Government or wasting precious time and data pock nosing into the affairs of others ?
Remember that Ebuka Akara (@abuka_akara) was only 16years when he made 1.3million marketing products on twitter in 2015 and I believe will double this efforts this year.
Instead of allowing the life and affluence of the Rich in Nigeria to dictate your life, let your life dictate theirs by using your data for lucrative business and stop lazing around online.
Yes you have a big dream but there is no crime starting small.

People are making money and genuine contacts daily online even on Nairaland. You can too

It end of year and there is no difference and progress between your last year and this year. Age is catching up with you.
Make use of your life now before death which is inevitable take it away from you for being useless.

Your progress is not determined by anyone but you. Strive!!!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Unclerukus: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ovokoo:

We're talking World Bank and IMF and you're talking priceWaterCoopoer.
you're just deluded, it doesn't have to be IMF or world bank Bush man. pWC is in a league called the big four which consists of earnst & young , Kpmg and Deloitte.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by AreaFada2: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
FortunateOsahon:

See kettle calling pot black. Person wey go Quranic school sef dey talk.

Koranic school students who are naturally bright nko? I'm not a bigot to condemn Koranic school students.

So you you cannot think that "to" missing is an error? Many of us actually have a job. And posting here is in between doing that.

I stand by my statement because a good friend used to be a lecturer in that school that your Kemi attended.

If anybody was coming abroad to study, chose a better university. Her getting to whatever position in Nigeria is further evidence of mediocrity in high places.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by bellras(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
davidif:

Who is Abraham Einstein again?

Secondly, in the West there is a reason why they put people who went to the best universities in charge of most govermental positions.
you will do well bro by telling us why?
Abraham Einstein is the brain behind most of your physics theories. Google it for more info
Re: Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri by Chrisx1x(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
admax:
Stupid people!

He worked for a Government that refused to save when crude oil price was high but wasted money on their corrupt friends till they turned CBN to ATM.

Jonathan wasted billions of dollars while seeking re-election and they used that Ngozi to do make-up for the state of our economy. Nigeria has been in distress for long but only few knew due to numerous lies by GEJ Goverment.

Buhari didn't help matters since he has no clue on how to turn around this country despite his promises, to make matters worse, he isn't allowing the right people to help him but prefers to pursue decades long old vendetta.

Why has Emefiele not be sacked? His cluelessness on the Forex issue aggravated the recession Nigeria is facing.

Reno is in US or UK lavishing the money he got during GEJ tenure. He never brought any good idea when working with GEJ but is now instigating people against Buhari while living large abroad.
IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / Anochie Fidel Ezechukwu Tortured, Arrested For Serving Unknown Gunmen Food Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.