Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,336 members, 7,822,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) (54956 Views)

The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Hez143(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
ThePlumbers:
I am a plumber. I have a job going on a construction site in Ajah where I am posting this from at the moment. My workers and I got to the site this morning to start working, one of the labourers who I asked to bring a sewage pipe screamed out like Sango's thunder, I rushed to see what happened, and it was a snake crawling out from one of the 4 inches pipes seen in the picture below. I immediately grabbed a big stone and hurled it at the serpent's head, before I could bend down to pick more stones, other workers on the site have scattered its head in a split second.

Just 5 minutes later I heard the same guy shouting 'obe' 'obe' (Obe is SOUP in Yoruba). I went to see what was happening again and he had killed a monitor Lizard. Everyone wanted us to smoke the rare reptile for some garri consumption later in the afternoon, but right now as I type this a man is negotiating to buy the giant lizard for N2,500. The labourer's daily stipend is N2000. Sellng it for N2,500 wont be bad. But I have told the man to check back in one hour.

But I am thinking, since I am the boss on the site, should I just buy it for like 2k and we all roast it for garri for lunch. What do you think?

Thanks to my Gionee M5 plus for the clear pictures
I will like us to get ro know each other better,on the work you claim you do,am also a plumber

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Elchappo:
Revelation 23 vs 14..

In the last days of the earth, son of men will kill monitor lizard nd snake and sell for a shekel of garri...

today a plastic(shekel) of garri is 2k-2.5k....

Nwanne, Oge Ogwugwu oge is near ooo..

thou must not add or remove......

u don add join ur own bible.

welldone

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Abumilla(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
op, this monitor lizard looks very scary. I thought monitor lizard are also found at homes, do they also grow this big?

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by metallisc(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Oooh Gawd.

I hope lala doesn't end up marrying a snake oooo grin
Cos his love for snake is like cylinder and gas wink

But on a serious note lalasticlala can U please tell us all why you love snakes so much?

#just joking.

so you are saying that you are a snake, since he said he wants to marry you! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by iykedakelvin(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmm end tinZ

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by pek(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
I love your flawless way of writing. It is a turn on. Keep it up.
ThePlumbers:
I am a plumber. I have a job going on a construction site in Ajah where I am posting this from at the moment. My workers and I got to the site this morning to start working, one of the labourers who I asked to bring a sewage pipe screamed out like Sango's thunder, I rushed to see what happened, and it was a snake crawling out from one of the 4 inches pipes seen in the picture below. I immediately grabbed a big stone and hurled it at the serpent's head, before I could bend down to pick more stones, other workers on the site have scattered its head in a split second.

Just 5 minutes later I heard the same guy shouting 'obe' 'obe' (Obe is SOUP in Yoruba). I went to see what was happening again and he had killed a monitor Lizard. Everyone wanted us to smoke the rare reptile for some garri consumption later in the afternoon, but right now as I type this a man is negotiating to buy the giant lizard for N2,500. The labourer's daily stipend is N2000. Sellng it for N2,500 wont be bad. But I have told the man to check back in one hour.

But I am thinking, since I am the boss on the site, should I just buy it for like 2k and we all roast it for garri for lunch. What do you think?

Thanks to my Gionee M5 plus for the clear pictures

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by biker1: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
I wonder if I wil be banned for saying lala food don don
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Elchappo: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
olisaemeka1:
cheesy cheesy bros u fail am .....na revelation 26 vs 14

hahahahahaha...
no kee me abeg

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Why yoruba people loves eating snake it is a sin to eat snake according to the bible
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Cannonleo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
bro lalastilala never disappoints
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
That guy wea see d serpent and and monitor lizard his village people dea at work

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Jumba(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Why is it called a monitor lizard
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Gboyeboy(m): 12:33am On Nov 25, 2016
shumuel:
I don't know why these two reptiles are mostly seen and killed at the same area, anyone with an idea why ?

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2016
metallisc:

so you are saying that you are a snake, since he said he wants to marry you! grin grin grin
angry

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by joeyblancos: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2016
wow!
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by manikspears: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Hey, I don't seem to understand this Lalasticlala and snake thingy. What if Lala is not the mod who keeps pushing all snake stories to the FP?
na lala jor. even if it is not lala somebody most be held responsible and the gods have chosen lala smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included / Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.