Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car (1450 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by ohn1759: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
We know the front passenger's seat of the car is a very symbolic seat for some reason, because it is the seat closest to the driver and also has a prime view that no other passenger in the car has privilege of seeing, however choosing who seats in the front seat can be a war sometimes, In a case where your wife, friend, brother and mother are in the car who will you prefer to be in the front seat, and why. Women can be very difficult when it comes to issues like this because they feel d front seat of their husband's car is automatically theirs. Is their view correct? Is it wrong? Or should your mother brother or friend sit at the front seat of the car in her stead?
#Palmgossip
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by photoshoot(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
I would ask my brother to be with me in front. My mother would be at the owners corner, wife in the middle.

Friend should carry uber undecided.
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
photoshoot:
I would ask my brother to be with me in front. My mother would be at the owners corner, wife in the middle.

i no get brother cheesy so my friend can collect the front
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by Davash222(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
photoshoot:

All these formation doesn't matter..

If I'm with my friend already and I receive a call to come pick my mum, wife and brother... my friend will automatically maintain his position in front, while my family sits 'comfortable' at the back. No big deal.
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by Masonic(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
I'm not married so for now, I drive my pops and brothers in front. No gf can be given such preference if my bro or dad will be riding with us.

But...

When I get married, my wife has the seat beside me. That's her position... Right beside me. Every one else goes to the back or gaan buy your own car undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by pweetixandy: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
only pple without a car, sit down to think about stuff like this. smh
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by Edwinmason(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
my wife...no argument about that
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by kinggogo: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
And a thread was created 4 dis shocked

Smh
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by photoshoot(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Davash222:

All these formation doesn't matter..

If I'm with my friend already and I receive a call to come pick my mum, wife and brother... my friend will automatically maintain his position in front, while my family sits 'comfortable' at the back. No big deal.

What if you were not with your friend before.
What if you all would be leaving one venue at same time, with one vehicle?
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by Davash222(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
photoshoot:

What if you were not with your friend before.
What if you all would be leaving one venue at same time, with one vehicle?
He(my friend) knows his position already.
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by conastone(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sitting in d front sit has no Significance, id have my friend occupy it. Then family can be togeda at the back

1 Like

Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by nikkypearl(f): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
pweetixandy:
grin

Pinshure of your own car
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by photoshoot(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Davash222:

He(my friend) knows his position already.

You are still not answering the OP...
Who would be in front.
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by photoshoot(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
pweetixandy:

Lol, okay, you have a car. Can you move on?
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by flistyl(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
photoshoot:

na first come first serve, no need for any rubbish formation

Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by pweetixandy: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, okay, you have a car. Can you move on?
actually, I don't
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Only my swt darling wife..
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by xclassic: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
My Friend at d front seat......Dat doesn't mean he is beta than all of them
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by omowumeee(f): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
doesn't matter who sits in front, it's just a seat.. I would even prefer back with his mom..more gist, more bonding grin
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by NemzySeries(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
ωєℓℓ it depends on d occasion b4 we can determine who's gonna seat in front but certainly not my mother bkos dat woman cancause accident 4 sumbody wit plenty control (go here, look Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo, +unnecessary shouting of jesus 4 no JUST CAUSE ) & complains.....she dey even complain 4 everybody driving
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by jeronimo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
pweetixandy:

Believe me, as trivial as this topic may sound it's a very big deal in most families Whether folks admit it or not
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Someone who does not sleep the moment they get into the car
Someone who forgets they are the passenger and try to interfere with my driving
Someone who dictates what music to play
Someone when asked to look at the map looks at it the wrong way and wonders why we are lost
And finally someone who says "turn here" just as I pass a junction
If they do all of the above they cannot sit in the front seat. So for me it's not about rank and file.
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Na wa grin. But if you must na my paddies dey sit-down for my front seat even if my bae dey with me
Re: Your Friend,wife, Brother Nd Mother Who Should Seat In The Front Seat Of The Car by jashar(f): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter To Sinaj / What Do You Like About Romance Section? / 16 Things You Should Never Ever Google!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.