Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? (32907 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by teawhy2788(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2016
chukky4332:
Good morning,I will love to congratulate all those who were successful in the npower first batch of participants.I will love us to really throw more light on this issue of npower build,tech hardware and software which I overheard was meant for undergraduate.First and foremost when we applied for it during registration.There was no such thing as undergradute requirements placed on the site rather we filled in all our details as graduates including NYSC callup numbers.Does this mean that we were not qualified or what,the funny thing also is that I wrote the exams successfully and I am too sure I passed.I will love to know what will become our fate now that we have been side lined and concluded to be undergraduate s

Hmmmm! What I knw abt n-tech,n-build and n-soft ware is dt those applied for it will be trained and will be empowered to b on their own. Nothing lyk monthly salary for them.out of d 500,000 FG stated then,FG said almst 400,000 wil wrk as teachers and d remaining 100,000 will be n-health,agro,tech,build and software. Now,for th first batch of 200,000,150,000 selected for teachers and 50,000 selected for n-health and agro. Perhaps,d second batch will be 150,000 as teachers and 50,000 for n-tech,build,and soft ware.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by manutdadex(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2016
rusher14:

What is wrong with having the tablets to receive presentations on topics and subjects to be taught, methods in farming, logging farming statistics, logging implementations etc?

u can actually purchase that on ur own.. Opon imo ot osun state, laptop of ekiti where are those gadgets now? Seriously? Every one of those task can b done with any smart phone... These will gulp billions of naira... And yet d country is broke
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2016
richidinho:

You dont care about other benefits but the tablet shey?

Tablet kor...... Injection ni

grin grin

First reasonable comment from you so far.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by rusher14: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2016
manutdadex:
u can actually purchase that on ur own.. Opon imo ot osun state, laptop of ekiti where are those gadgets now? Seriously? Every one of those task can b done with any smart phone... These will gulp billions of naira... And yet d country is broke

You cannot complain that there are no jobs, the 30K paid is small and yet expect the tools of the trade to be purchased by the participants.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Chukazu: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2016
iyatrustee:
Na make innoson begin produce tabs sure pass!

Afterall, we are BUYING NAIJA TO GROW NAIJA

Jokes apart now, whatever happened to zinox computers? Not sure i have heard anything from Ekeh in the last 3yrs. Is he still in business?

Ekeh has collected his own share of the "national cake " and is off to the Caribbean
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2016
dedons:
Since APC is a substandard party, I think it'll be the substandard tabs which were given to Osun students by AREGBERASCAL.

Which one did your state Governor give the students of your state?

What did your GEJ and PDP gave to the SURE-P?

think before you type next time.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Gkemz: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2016
Are they gonna make provision for Id card for proper identification of participants. Questions like this is best asked during orientation program if there'd be anything like that.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by sundid(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2016
Acidosis:
Tablet should be the least of your concerns now if indeed you're a graduate.

Seriously, am not a participant. But what is the cost of this tablet if the said graduates are gainfully employed. To own an internet device is a must in this age and time. The FG knows the usefulness of this device now and later, and i believe that is why they want them to be well equiped and grounded in whatever responsibilty to be given. So it is expected that they(FG) give something meaningful to the graduates and not to be underrated for their unemployment. I understand that Osun State Govt gave out something of this nature sometimes ago to students and it was a total mess. FG should therefore do the supposed, if they were in the shoes of this ones.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by samphemmy5: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2016
in Jennifer's voice na ipard ivorn
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by richidinho(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
bashydemy:

First reasonable comment from you so far.
Must i support the govt before my comments can be reasonable?
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2016
onatisi:
if each tablet cost 50$
that will be 50$x200,000=$10,000,000
$10,000,000 x320 N=3,200,000,000 N
AND YET NIGERIA IS IN RECESSION!!!!!

The only person that can satisfy your likes is a dead man, If the Govt did not provide the tablets as planned you and your likes will come on here to start shouting again.

3 Likes

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2016
richidinho:

Must i support the govt before my comments can be reasonable?

I have never seen you comment something reasonable about this Govt so far.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by richidinho(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2016
bashydemy:

I have never seen you comment something reasonable about this Govt so far.

Why would i?
When they have not done anything reasonable except this, you will think i so much hate Buhari but its a lie
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by agbarahk(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Having a problem login into the npvn.npower.gov.ng/ telling me erong username or pass word....any one with idea pls help thanks
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Pylony(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2016
It will be the Anti-BUBUCOCCI tablet, take it or leave it. undecided

So na tablet you being dey eye?? grin
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Pylony(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2016
agbarahk:
Having a problem login into the npvn.npower.gov.ng/ telling me erong username or pass word....any one with idea pls help thanks
Wetin you wan do there?
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by buffalowings: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2016
What is the use of the tabs
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Niceiroko: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2016
pls wen is the deployment going to kick off
jolomiurenyi:

Na SAMSUNG oooo, youngmen, nor be chinko.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2016
richidinho:

Why would i?
When they have not done anything reasonable except this, you will think i so much hate Buhari but its a lie

Can you point out any reasonable thing done by GEJ for Nigerians for good 6years?

Can you point out any reasonable thing GEJ did for his coomunity (OtuOke) for good 16yrs? Not even ordinary drinkable water.

Can you mention any reasonable thing GEJ did for his region for good 6yrs in power other than enriching the militants?

Ogoni clean up was submitted to him in 2012 and he fail to even act like he care about the Ogoni clean up.

When you see a working and a transparency Govt you need to give kudos.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by richidinho(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2016
bashydemy:

Can you point out any reasonable thing done by GEJ for Nigerians for good 6years?

Can you point out any reasonable thing GEJ did for his coomunity (OtuOke) for good 16yrs? Not even ordinary drinkable water.

Can you mention any reasonable thing GEJ did for his region for good 6yrs in power other than enriching the militants?

Ogoni clean up was submitted to him in 2012 and he fail to even act like he care about the Ogoni clean up.

When you see a working and a transparency Govt you need to give kudos.

I dont think you base in Nigeria
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Sajio(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2016
sundid:
Does anyone have the idea of the brand and model of tablet that would be given to participants? I hope the FG should come with something meaningful.
... please how can one check for his/her name in the short listed names site and all that!
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Sajio(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2016
Mynd44:
The biggest mess up is if they share Tecno phones
.... Plz can you help with the site thru which one can check his name in the npower list??
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2016
richidinho:

I dont think you base in Nigeria

LOL is that the answer to my questions? Typical of how wailers ignore the truth..

Atleast we Nigerians are seen how transparency this Govt is, We know how our money is being spent and how much each states get for allocation.

We now have a Govt headed by someone who will never lie to us that everything is fine meanwhile it's the other-way Okonjo Iweala expose GEJ few month ago.

Now tell us if GEJ can be at the corridor of power for 16yrs and could not provide his community with portable drinking water then i give up on you his supporters.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Fully in stock

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by enitey(f): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
sundid:
Does anyone have the idea of the brand and model of tablet that would be given to participants? I hope the FG should come with something meaningful.

After being successful. .....what's the next step please?
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Venice789: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
austinbrown:
They will give us a tablet and iPhone6 plus, I heard it from a reliable source
or iphone7
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by leo1234(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mynd44:

They are all the same
Try and see that tecno is now standard.
Then when you compare the value you get with what you pay, you will be like shocked
grin
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by sensolution10(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
is it tru dat we r goin 2 be redeployed 2 other LGA or we r gonna work under d LGA wia our name came out?pls nairalanders I wanna know
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by gabzelcot: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
how tru is dis updating
and is given me problem to log in
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by AutosBay(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's exactly the tablets or laptops that senators and the president uses
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by IamPrince1: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Please I have updated my details, watched the videos but I can't find the link to download the tablet, abeg anyone with the link should help before the thing come and finish.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
IamPrince1:
Please I have updated my details, watched the videos but I can't find the link to download the tablet, abeg anyone with the link should help before the thing come and finish.
Lol. Download tab? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Megabites Are In 1 Gigabite? / He Missed An Interview Because……. / 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.