Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? (32906 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL and any evidence to back your claim?

You all are shouting and wailing but did you know Buhari resign from PTF?

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/david-west/050202.html
where is the wuruwuru evidence buhari and his gang have been showing nigerians

Wayo man..thief hiding behind a saint clothing..

Trying to kil opposition whilst claiming to fight corruption..you think that will make nigeria great
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
where is the wuruwuru evidence buhari and his gang have been showing nigerians

Wayo man..thief hiding behind a saint clothing..

Trying to kil opposition whilst claiming to fight corruption..you think that will make nigeria great

With all you guys wailing and shouting APC win Edo and winning in Ondo currently that alone shows people like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

With all you guys wailing and shouting APC win Edo and winning in Ondo currently that alone shows people like Buhari.
no..it shows buhari and his gang are rigging..what are people liking the old lanky man for

For his lack of econmic and people management skills that has landed and kept us in recession or what??

Inec is doing their rigging job..lets not forget a relative of buhari is the inec freaking chairman..
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
no..it shows buhari and his gang are rigging..what are people liking the old lanky man for

For his lack of econmic and people management skills that has landed and kept us in recession or what??

Inec is doing their rigging job..lets not forget a relative of buhari is the inec freaking chairman..

LOL did i hear you say rigging? hahahaha typical of how looser reason, Can you tell me how Edo was rigged? despite how free and fair that election is?

Now Ondo Election that is free from what people expect you said rigging again? I am beginning to loose little respect i have for you.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL did i hear you say rigging? hahahaha typical of how looser reason, Can you tell me how Edo was rigged? despite how free and fair that election is?

Now Ondo Election that is free from what people expect you said rigging again? I am beginning to loose little respect i have for you.
I don't give a damn who wins ondo..

Either parties can rig to death not my problem..my problem is with my region..

Getting what belongs to us either by force or by dialogue...

If apc wins that state who them epp

The governor would still have to wait for monthly allocations from our sick system..
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
I don't give a damn who wins ondo..

Either parties can rig to death not my problem..my problem is with my region..

Getting what belongs to us either by force or by dialogue...

If apc wins that state who them epp

The governor would still have to wait for monthly allocations from our sick system..

LOL have you forgotten Ondo is part of Niger Delta?

2 Likes

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL have you forgotten Ondo is part of Niger Delta?
the core niger delta is my problem..

Ondo is niger delta but on the out skirt..if we struggle from the main zone and get what we want then ondo benefits..if ondo was a core niger delta state then they won't even think of voting apc or even allow buhari visit the state..

Buhari won't even visit... cheesy
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
the core niger delta is my problem..

Ondo is niger delta but on the out skirt..if we struggle from the main zone and get what we want then ondo benefits..if ondo was a core niger delta state then they won't even think of voting apc or even allow buhari visit the state..

Buhari won't even visit... cheesy
But Edo is part of the South South.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by janengozi(f): 5:56am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL this is not about hatred, Maybe you never current about the history of Nigeria or you are only saying what you were told by those that are deceiving you..

GEJ was deputy Governor of Bayelsa from 1999 to 2005 and Governor of Bayelsa from 2005 to 2007.

He was Vice President Of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015..

Now tell me from 1999 when he was a deputy to 2015 when he was President he can't provide his community with drinkable water.

Now you talk about love did he show love to his own community where he was born?

What a bad son he is to his community?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

Cc: richidinho, Izonpikin, firefire, Temitemi, melvinjames, Emassive, kinibigdeal, erico2k2, Miles300, cktheluckyman etc

I purposely mention you guys so as to defend why GEJ can't do anything to his community for 16yrs.

if GEJ Is a bad son. You are a worse son.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by akinjare(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2016
What thread is this please. I don't understand you guys anymore o. I was thinking we should be focusing on the topic for which the thread was created, instead you people are doing something else. Imagine you see the title of a book as principle of government and opening it to see further mathematics all through. Abeg enough of all these politics argument.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2016
janengozi:

if GEJ Is a bad son. You are a worse son.

hahahah typical of someone blinded with hatred, I give reason why i said GEJ is a bad son with good analysis but instead of your to defend him in a more better way you resort to the above. Contunu.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:
But Edo is part of the South South.
edo people wey dey fall south south hand..
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Izonpikin:
edo people wey dey fall south south hand..

LOL really? is it because they don't wanna be in the dead party?

Bro despite the recession, People still love APC and still like Buhari, They understand the source of their problem.

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL really? is it because they don't wanna be in the dead party?

Bro despite the recession, People still love APC and still like Buhari, They understand the source of their problem.
no..because they were stupid enough to vote in an ugly stooge of oshiomole that would protect his masters loot..

The niger delta struggle is spare headed by a certain people and when achievements come ondo and edo benefits from it..
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Izonpikin:
no..because they were stupid enough to vote in an ugly stooge of oshiomole that would protect his masters loot..

The niger delta struggle is spare headed by a certain people and when achievements come ondo and edo benefits from it..

hahahaha the vote in continuity, PDP ruin that state before Oshiomole come and safe them.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Izonpikin: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

hahahaha the vote in continuity, PDP ruin that state before Oshiomole come and safe them.
just as apc ruining the entire nigeria..

Our leaders are all useless..does that sound familiar??
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Izonpikin:
just as apc ruining the entire nigeria..

Our leaders are all useless..does that sound familiar??

Yes our past leaders are useless and ruin our country, PMB is doing everything to fix the countrya nd God will surely help him.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by sundid(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello, i want this thread to be returned to the path it ought to be, derailing it is unreasonable and uncalled for. Please for those involved should channel every chats that doesnt correspond with the topic to another thread.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Emmysteve(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mods should as a matter of urgency ban these people derailing the thread or close it.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by FrozeBABE: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mynd44:

Same same. Tecno is useless
Till u convince us.for now,you hv not made any relevant point
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by sundid(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mynd44:

Same same. Tecno is useless
Tecno devices aint doing bad at the moment. They have atleast improved and upgraded tremedously.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Emassive(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
This dude Don smoke oshogbo Leaf ooo... So Ameachi, Fashola, Tinubu, Saraki, Tambuwal, El rufai, Kwanwaso, OBJ, Buhari, Atiku and all the APC stalwart are all Freshers if GEJ has been there since 1999. Most of those I mentioned have been there before 1999 including your General BuhaReccession
bashydemy:

LOL this is not about hatred, Maybe you never current about the history of Nigeria or you are only saying what you were told by those that are deceiving you..

GEJ was deputy Governor of Bayelsa from 1999 to 2005 and Governor of Bayelsa from 2005 to 2007.

He was Vice President Of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015..

Now tell me from 1999 when he was a deputy to 2015 when he was President he can't provide his community with drinkable water.

Now you talk about love did he show love to his own community where he was born?

What a bad son he is to his community?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

Cc: richidinho, Izonpikin, firefire, Temitemi, melvinjames, Emassive, kinibigdeal, erico2k2, Miles300, cktheluckyman etc

I purposely mention you guys so as to defend why GEJ can't do anything to his community for 16yrs.

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Emassive:
This dude Don smoke oshogbo Leaf ooo... So Ameachi, Fashola, Tinubu, Saraki, Tambuwal, El rufai, Kwanwaso, OBJ, Buhari, Atiku and all the APC stalwart are all Freshers if GEJ has been there since 1999. Most of those I mentioned have been there before 1999 including your General BuhaReccession

I guess you are the one who smoke Okrika weed, I guess you fail to read the my point. I said GEJ have been in Power since 1999 and fail to provide his community with drinkable water no to talk of his state and his region entirely.. Most of those you mention above are all achievers in their various capacity to their state and community..

Ameachi: He happen to be the best Governor of River state ever produce, Forget about hatred people hate him now cos of his alliance with Buhari and chase GEJ out of Aso Rock. Ameachi has never serve at the Federal Level until now.

Fashola: He won best Governor so many time and happen to be one of the best Governor of Lagos state and deliver defend of democracy in Lagos. He has never work at the Federal level until now..

Tinubu: He is an achiever and have done so many great things for Lagos and south west as a whole? Tinubu also change the face of Lagos and Fashola follow his foot path. He has never serve at federal level at all.

Saraki: He is facing his own trial for forgery and also for asset declaration, But he never work with GEJ.

Tambuwal: He was an Hon and serve as speaker and people respect him, NASS was an institution on her in no way own.

El Rufai: He happen to be the best FCT Minister so far, He change the face of Abuja go and ask and mind you he serve before 2007..

Kwakwanso: He was the former Governor of Kano state and and Kano love and benefited s much from his leadership. He serve as minister of work under OBJ and happen to perform netter too.

OBJ: was former president and serve before 2007, The fight againt corruption as Buhari said started from 2007 to 2015.. But aside that OBJ contruct sango Otta bridge for Ogun and also the Presidential library... what did GEJ did for his state?

Buhari: What about buhari you need to tell us..

Atiku: He was the V.P from 1999 to 2007 and i believe GEJ have all the power to probe both OBJ and Atiku Govt but because he is also corrupt and want to steal his own part he keep silent.

Now name one APC in Buhari Cabinet that have serve under GEJ maybe as Minister of SA etc.

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by austinbrown: 4:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Venice789:
or iphone7
both
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Emassive(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2016
See all the nonsense you wrote. Ameachi has been in Govt since 1999 just as the same people you have all mentioned. Stop giving election result.

bashydemy:

I guess you are the one who smoke Okrika weed, I guess you fail to read the my point. I said GEJ have been in Power since 1999 and fail to provide his community with drinkable water no to talk of his state and his region entirely.. Most of those you mention above are all achievers in their various capacity to their state and community..

Ameachi: He happen to be the best Governor of River state ever produce, Forget about hatred people hate him now cos of his alliance with Buhari and chase GEJ out of Aso Rock. Ameachi has never serve at the Federal Level until now.

Fashola: He won best Governor so many time and happen to be one of the best Governor of Lagos state and deliver defend of democracy in Lagos. He has never work at the Federal level until now..

Tinubu: He is an achiever and have done so many great things for Lagos and south west as a whole? Tinubu also change the face of Lagos and Fashola follow his foot path. He has never serve at federal level at all.

Saraki: He is facing his own trial for forgery and also for asset declaration, But he never work with GEJ.

Tambuwal: He was an Hon and serve as speaker and people respect him, NASS was an institution on her in no way own.

El Rufai: He happen to be the best FCT Minister so far, He change the face of Abuja go and ask and mind you he serve before 2007..

Kwakwanso: He was the former Governor of Kano state and and Kano love and benefited s much from his leadership. He serve as minister of work under OBJ and happen to perform netter too.

OBJ: was former president and serve before 2007, The fight againt corruption as Buhari said started from 2007 to 2015.. But aside that OBJ contruct sango Otta bridge for Ogun and also the Presidential library... what did GEJ did for his state?

Buhari: What about buhari you need to tell us..

Atiku: He was the V.P from 1999 to 2007 and i believe GEJ have all the power to probe both OBJ and Atiku Govt but because he is also corrupt and want to steal his own part he keep silent.

Now name one APC in Buhari Cabinet that have serve under GEJ maybe as Minister of SA etc.
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by bashydemy(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Emassive:
See all the nonsense you wrote. Ameachi has been in Govt since 1999 just as the same people you have all mentioned. Stop giving election result.

Are you this daft? Did i say those mention was never in power? They were in power at the state level and not at the federal level use your brain, Their various state Governors can prosecute them... Use you brain..

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by Moborlarh(f): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2016
austinbrown:
They will give us a tablet and iPhone6 plus, I heard it from a reliable source

#Yinmu
Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by muredo(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2016
Moborlarh:

#Yinmu

You really make my day,I have been laughing since, Is really[b] YINMU[/b] indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? by kareemsaheed: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2016
If u have update ur details Lagos mainland
Pls rep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Megabites Are In 1 Gigabite? / He Missed An Interview Because……. / 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.