Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer (2474 Views)

Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Senate Rejects Aliyu Sa’ida Abubakar As NCC Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by Olumaeme: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2016
He look good anyway....

Photo credit www.twitter.com/Atiku_sg

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by Otutu1(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2016
He hasn't changed much, just the cheeks grin

I heard this was where he made his money
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2016
HE HAD ALWAYS BEEN A THIEF cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by dunkem21(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2016
So all Nigerian president must wear one khaki or the other
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by MyGeneration(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2016
dunkem21:
So all Nigerian president must wear one khaki or the other
Gej no wear khaki
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by dunkem21(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2016
MyGeneration:

Gej no wear khaki

You see why they fought him cool
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by RoyalBlak007: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2016
No..
.Smiles back then grin..

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by kodine: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2016
He was never an imigration offficer Op.....former custom officer...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by modath(f): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Still waiting for Atiku's apologists to convince onlookers how being a mere custom officer translates to stupendous wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2016
modath:
Still waiting for Atiku's apologists to convince onlookers how being a mere custom officer translates to stupendous wealth.

U no even talk of that boy that posted his account balance of almost $100m yesterday on LIB. I doubt if he has ever worked in his life but about to marry Buhari's daughter Zara.

It's all oil money. Had Business trip in PH last time and was shown Atiku business assets in Oil n gas.....i nearly faint...

These Fulani thieves have been milking the ND for over half a century..
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by Funlordjnr: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2016
angry
modath:

Have you forgotten that his father left him a lot of properties and cash worth billions of naira via his cigar selling business?

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by Atiku2019: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Lovely

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by Atiku2019: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Cool
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by modath(f): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

U no even talk of that boy that posted his account balance of almost $100m yesterday on LIB. I doubt if he has ever worked in his life but about to marry Buhari's daughter Zara.

It's all oil money. Had Business trip in PH last time and was shown Atiku business assets in Oil n gas.....i nearly faint...

These Fulani thieves have been milking the ND for over half a century..

It's not their fault, the colonialist set the path & we too have refused to "wake up"

Funlordjnr:
angry
Have you forgotten that his father left him a lot of properties and cash worth billions of naira via his cigar selling business?
Same father
smileyhttp://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/story-struggle-life-atiku-abubakar/
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by Funlordjnr: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2016
modath:

It's not their fault, the colonialist set the path & we too have refused to "wake up"

Same father
smileyhttp://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/story-struggle-life-atiku-abubakar/

Yes oh....i dey give you the kind answer wey you go expect to hear from our "i-pork meat" brethren soon!

Wait 4 it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by abbas99(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Poverty na bastard last last

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by modath(f): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Yes oh....i dey give you the kind answer wey you go expect to hear from our "i-pork_meat" brethren soon!

Wait 4 it!

Me know you wella... The link isn't even for your notice..

It is strictly for the some low or no sound judgment having louts who take everything they hear as gospel & will begin to regurgitate it like they are his late parents....

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by Iscoalarcon: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Atiku the corrupt former vice president

Cc Atiku2019 ozaokpe angry sad
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
modath:
You still de ask? He got it via fantastic thievery

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by feedthenation(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chai...from a custom officer to one of the richest Nigerian politician...only in Nigeria
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer by pacino26(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Glaring evidence of ill gotten wealth. I guess we're not going to effect much positive impact in this country. I pray the coming generation can.

All these in preparations for 2019. How can a one time civil servant amass the amount of wealth he has? Unless you've a good explanation don't quote me.

Ready_Naija

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jubiliation As Kanu Storms Anambra + [photos] / See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. / The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.