Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos (46931 Views)

"Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User / Some Of My Wedding Pictures / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by veekid(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
HML
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by sukkottt: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
fine geh
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by divineRx(f): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wow lovely couple HML 2 dem
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by pretty16(f): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Very cute couple. Congratulations.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
And you too stop calling them names
Genea:
All these nl guys won't see it, its only to b calling gals whorez and gold diggers anyways majority are broke niggurs

Congrats dear, HML

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by davibid: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
If I hear any body talk about recession for here again ehhh

Recession recession and people dey marry upadan

Abi na stone dem dey take marry now

Anyways hml

2 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congratulations!!! That plus size lady in blue gown tho kiss kiss
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by marceloz99: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Happy married life, meanwhile,

Good day NLanders. I wanna use this medium to invite u all to d Lord's chosen charismatic revival ministry. We hosting an international crusade at our headquarters (Ijesha,amuwo odofin,Lagos state.) on the 26th and 27th of November, 2016, titled ”HOPE FOR THE NEEDY”. I urge each and every one of us to come so as to experience the manifestation of God's power live.I assure you that as you come,all that seems impossible in your life will surely b made possible. Thank you all. Time- 8a.m #Godisnotdead
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by HARDDON: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Enchanting!

Simply Breathtaking!

btw op, nice colour correction! cheesy
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Laveda(f): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

Sister you are not getting any younger grin

When I'm I coming to hold your gown and lead you down the isletongue

grin Big sisters first nau.

wink Then I'll take over.. So, where your Nigga at? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Who is the nairalander the groom? Congratulations
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Googleus(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
he who married a beautiful woman is like a farmer who planted corn behind the boys hostel

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:
Awwwwww embarassed
Your wife is so pretty smiley

If you vex,look your wife face,the anger go subside smiley

HML smiley

It doesn't work that way o cheesy

Sometimes you wonder, how can you with your beauty just be acting this dumbbb?

It amplifies the anger! Why then do some married men divorce their pretty wives?
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by AfroBlue(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
dat bridesmaid in da middle holding the flowers in a downward position will one day become my future bride, if i can locate and toast her properly grin she's too fine oo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4531298_2016110120_01_29_jpegd1038d58ea88d767138bb01a8a3b9d9e
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nice pictures.

Gotta avoid marriage threads starting from December before the unthinkable happens. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Alariwo2: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
HML.

God will provide for the needy wey full Nairaland
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
So lovely.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by room089: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Leta sombodi go tell me recession dey; country hard!

Dis people get 2 heads?
Abi dem dey stay for moon?

I reject poverty!

Congrats jare my bros!
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by teebillz: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
phrancky:
Finally......

Congrats for waiting till your wedding night. Your husband must be a very lucky man. It is not easy to see a virgin to marry these days. Young girls should learn from you.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by sensolution10(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
y d guy kum resemble Dr sid?
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Damn! That lady is fücking pretty shocked
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by DanPel(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
CONGRAT.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Curvinus(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

What do you expect from frustrated no do good boys before??

Ridiculing women is the only consolation they have for their useless lives na

Does it still smell teddy bear, dildos and lonely in there? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by teebillz: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
phrancky:
Finally......

Congrats for waiting till your wedding night. You must be a very lucky man. It is not easy to see a virgin to marry these days. Young girls should learn from your wife.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by queenDD(f): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Beautiful.. HML, may God bless your new home.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by mercydaniel: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
All these nl guys won't see it, its only to b calling gals whorez and gold diggers anyways majority are broke niggurs

Congrats dear, HML
correct talk, na so I talk dat day one yeye guy no allow me rest with insult. Gbam u nail it jor, happy married life to the couples.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by pamdaniel(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
85 percent of Nigerian ladies highest ambition is to get married...

2 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by tsekeok(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congrats Bruva
So happy for U man!!!
I'm really sorry I couldn't make it down for u
but surely I was with u in more ways than u can imagine!!

Hit me up bruva

congrats once again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Awwwwwww so pretty like me kiss kiss HML
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

grin Big sisters first nau.
wink Then I'll take over.. So, where your Nigga at? cheesy
grin Nothing is stopping you o my sister wink

Just say yes to that nigga hitting you up,time waits for no woman tongue
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by chloedogie(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

How much is your bride price??

I can pay in installments..

lol

Una no go kuku kill me with laffs on nairaland. Which one is installment pay now? For bride price? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by overlord77: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Congratulations! She looks so beautiful! And you spoiled her lol 3 different events. May your home be blessed. smiley

Yes, quite nice. Did same thing for my bini bae. That bead part, just makes it grand. Its been 3 good years so far. Hehehehe wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc / Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.