Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos (47010 Views)

"Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User / Some Of My Wedding Pictures / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Come again? lol

Googleus:
he who married a beautiful woman is like a farmer who planted corn behind the boys hostel
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Mockinbird: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
When the woman start to show you her real colors, you'd curse the day you marry her.

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Beautiful couple! Congratulations and happy married life!
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by nkpommpko(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Best day of you life good,for now, for there might still be better days.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:

It doesn't work that way o cheesy

Sometimes you wonder, how can you with your beauty just be acting this dumbbb?

It amplifies the anger! Why then do some married men divorce their pretty wives?
Lolz,is that how it works for guys?

Well whenever I'm angry and look at boo's cute face, the anger simmers down and I laugh it off most times.
Well depends on the gravity of the offence though
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by teabully(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wow, one of da best wedding pix I wil b viewing on NL in recent times, so compatible, lovely,n original and sweet couple, bride seems a bit shy, Groom naa "soji", baddest dude, HML man.
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
phrancky:
Walking down the aisle with my best friend was simply amazing, and it's one day I will never forget. Couldn't have wished for a better half.

Congratulations......... BUT.......
You suppose hook some of us bachelor's, with some of the singletons on una train.............
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
mercydaniel:
correct talk, na so I talk dat day one yeye guy no allow me rest with insult. Gbam u nail it jor, happy married life to the couples.
don't mind them jawe
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:

And you too stop calling them names
undecided
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by nkpommpko(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
teebillz:

Congrats for waiting till your wedding night. Your husband must be a very lucky man. It is not easy to see a virgin to marry these days. Young girls should learn from you.
who be virgin? And how you take know?

2 Likes

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=Masonic post=51361356][/quote] u not well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Genea(f): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

How much is your bride price??

I can pay in installments..

lol
I wud arrange a meeting with my father for u cheesy
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by osuofia2(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
simple and classic.. nice one op....next year is my year.... cute couples
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congratz man. HML
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nickymezor(f): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
Cool pix OP...congratz to u guys
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Laveda(f): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

grin Nothing is stopping you o my sister wink

Just say yes to that nigga hitting you up,time waits for no woman tongue

Be changing it for me oh. grin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Urukpe: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
pamdaniel:
85 percent of Nigerian ladies highest ambition is to get married...

You are fair with ur comment. For me marriage is their only ambition
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Make e no be like day I dey beef, happy married life cool
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

Be changing it for me oh. grin
cheesycheesy
What are sisters for tongue
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Royalblak007 when are we uploading ours wink
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

Lolz,is that how it works for guys?

Well whenever I'm angry and look at boo's cute face, the anger simmers down and I laugh it off most times.
Well depends on the gravity of the offence though

You right tho...you even married undecided
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by ikorodureporta: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
I like the guy outfit
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by adedayoa2(f): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

How much is your bride price??

I can pay in installments..

lol
dowry not bride price
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:

You right tho...you even married undecided
No not yet smiley
I'm talking about my before marriage relationship wink
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by ArabMopol(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
I hate am for lepacious girls , thick girls rock, after all, my in-law no go subsidies the dowries , I love am for biggy.... abeg standing ovation for thick ladies, I'm obsessed with you guls
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:

No not yet smiley

I'm talking about my before marriage relationship wink
You mean your boyfriend? grin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by misspicy(f): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
emusmithy:
You mean your boyfriend? grin
Well if you want to put it that way,you could tonguegrin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
misspicy:
Royalblak007 when are we uploading ours wink

....if we upload it here on Nl...
..all eyes gon be on us grin. grin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by Mznaett: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Misspicy this one wey u just dey follow wedding thread upandan so... Abi d tin don click?wink

1 Like

Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by RoyalBlak007: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
I hate am for lepacious girls , thick girls rock, after all, my in-law no go subsidies the dowries , I love am for biggy.... abeg standing ovation for thick ladies, I'm obsessed with you guls

..Big gurls sad how do you lift them wih ease grin
... No "twist and turns" ....."through pass" grin ....–i hail you bro grin
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by pamdaniel(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Urukpe:

You are fair with ur comment. For me marriage is their only ambition
hahahahaha... at most wedding celebrations the newly weded husband seems to be the most angry person but pretending and smiling, why? cos he is at the celebration but also has to brain storm, inspect that things go as planned... giving eye signals to people he gave responsibilities who are not actually carrying it out to his taste... on the other hand the woman is busy dancing thinking the whole thing is organized by dancing and only for dancing...
Re: Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos by godunia(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
I pity this generation that are fond of giving attention to worthless things, they spend months and years planning weddings that won't last more than 4 hours at the detriment of planning for a successful marriage, with what results? Crashing marriage after few years.may God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.