Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Osita Iheme Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Osita Iheme Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress (886 Views)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Popular Nollywood actor, Osita Iheme, is reportedly set to walk down the aisle with his heartthrob soon.

Osita Iheme is reportedly getting married to Ghanaian actress Nana Ama McBrown
According to reports from Papertalk.ng, one of Nollywood’s most loved comic actors, Osita Iheme, is set to walk down the aisle soon

His bride to be is reportedly a Ghanaian actress known as Nana Ama Mcbrown, who he was spotted with a beach recently. According to reports, the pair have opted to have a secret wedding, away from the prying eyes of the public.

This is coming years after his on screen half, Aki (Chinedu Ikedieze), got married to his sweetheart, a Mass Communication graduate/Fashion designer.

Looks like the 33-year-old actor who has over 100 movies under his professional belt, has finally decided to start his own family after all.
https://www.naij.com/1062028-great-news-pawpaw-finally-getting-married-photo.html?rs=relap
Re: Osita Iheme Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
FINALLY......
Re: Osita Iheme Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
ME WEY I DEY FIND WETIN TO EAT SINCE YESTERDAY, SEE DIS ONE DEY TAALK MARRIAGE FOR HERE

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by forreelinc(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
How many times those ones dey marry
Re: Osita Iheme Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by ammyluv2002(f): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
I pray this news will become a reality

(1) (Reply)

I Want My Husband Back / Nigerian Girls And Hungryman Attitude / 10 Tiny Signs He Wants To Take Your Relationship To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.