Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Window Blinds At Affordable Prices - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Window Blinds At Affordable Prices (34718 Views)

Window Blinds At A Discount / Beautiful Window Blinds At Affordable Prices... / 2- In- 1 Wooden Blinds At Affordable Price. Call 07063397657 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by thelastgenius: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hi Op, maybe I'm not a potential customer yet but I just have some suggestions.

I think you should do a proper introduction to 'Window Blinds'. An introduction such that will contain information as relates to -History, -Designs, -Trends( Past and Present) as to the use of blinds, -Types, -Dimensions, -Measurements, -Importance and advantages ( Short run and Long run) over conventional curtain choice. etc and then maybe prices.

Basically all such info that will be necessary to inform and educate a total newbie about Window blinds. I know that this might be a little stressful, but just take your time to do it.

I also think you should talk a little about completed jobs that you do. i.e the design choice of the customer, job location e.t.c( not just pictures) this would make the thread more appealing.

All this, and sales should drive up some more. smiley
You're doing a beautiful job.

1 Like

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2018
thelastgenius:
Hi Op, maybe I'm not a potential customer yet but I just have some suggestions.

I think you should do a proper introduction to 'Window Blinds'. An introduction such that will contain information as relates to -History, -Designs, -Trends( Past and Present) as to the use of blinds, -Types, -Dimensions, -Measurements, -Importance and advantages ( Short run and Long run) over conventional curtain choice. etc and then maybe prices.

Basically all such info that will be necessary to inform and educate a total newbie about Window blinds. I know that this might be a little stressful, but just take your time to do it.

I also think you should talk a little about completed jobs that you do. i.e the design choice of the customer, job location e.t.c( not just pictures) this would make the thread more appealing.

All this, and sales should drive up some more. smiley
You're doing a beautiful job.
Thank you sir
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:49am On May 04, 2018
Wooden blind

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:34am On May 19, 2018
50mm aluminium Venetian blind is cheaper than wooden blind but look thesame as wooden blind, the only difference is one is made of aluminium and the other is made of wood. In Xcel interiors, we are concerned about the quality of the material you are getting from us and that's why the thickness of our Aluminium Venetian blind gauge is 0.21mm which you will hardly see in the market, though you will find 0.16mm and 0.18mm. Different colours are available at very affordable price. Our job finishing differentiate us from others and most of our client here on nairaland can testify to that. Call 07063397657 and get a very beautiful window blind. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:11am On May 26, 2018
Thank you

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2018
Done by Xcel interiors at Ogun State College Of Health, ilese ijebu

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2018
25mm aluminium Venetian blinds are simple to operate and are usually raised and lowered using pull cords and tilted using a tilt wand . Versatile and attractive, 25mm aluminium Venetians are available in different colours.
This was done for a nairalander at Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos
Call or WhatsApp 07063397657

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by valgenuine(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Awesome!!! � smiley
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2018
valgenuine:
Awesome!!! � smiley
Thank you sir
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by avicky(f): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Nice
How much for this wooden type both in 25mm and 50mm?
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
avicky:

How much for this wooden type both in 25mm and 50mm?
I don't have vertical wooden ma, the ones I have are all horizontal and that picture is PVC vertical blind. Thank you
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by avicky(f): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

I don't have vertical wooden ma, the ones I have are all horizontal and that picture is PVC vertical blind. Thank you
So what size will you categorise the picture I quoted?
And how much is the wooden type? It's good to know the various sizes available.
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
avicky:

So what size will you categorise the picture I quoted?
And how much is the wooden type? It's good to know the various sizes available.
That size of PVC vertical blind is 50mm(am talking about the slat) and it is 7000 per sq meter while 50mm wooden Venetian is 11,000 per sq meter. Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Beautiful

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2018
White 25mm aluminium Venetian window blind

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wooden blind done at kabiesi Oba Elese of Ilese ijebu ode

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Simple and classy

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Nice design

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Affordable and durable

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Beautifying your window is what we do and we assure you quality material and best service. Call 07063397657 today. You can also add me on WhatsApp kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Call 07063397657

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
You deserve the best. We will surely give you value for your money. Call 07063397657

1 Like

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
I have met different client on nairaland and they are such an amazing people. Mr money121 is one of them and I want to use this opportunity to than him for trusting and believing in Xcel interiors. All this was been done in his house. May God replenish your pocket sir

1 Like

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by money121(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
I have met different client on nairaland and they are such an amazing people. Mr money121 is one of them and I want to use this opportunity to than him for trusting and believing in Xcel interiors. All this was been done in his house. May God replenish your pocket sir
Smile!! I don't have much to say oo or type but anyone here on nairaland that need reliable, Truthworthy, infact legit dealer of quality windows blinding don't think twice to call/Whatsapp 07063397657
She requested for 50% I paid more than that just to make the job faster
This woman deliver and installed the exact day we agreed on
So happy becos i love dealing with straight forward person and I promise we still have more business to do together
Am sure u know am into building as well
So expect more clients from me..

Thanks so much I really Appreciate!!

Check out some pics below

1 Like

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
Thank you sir

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
money121:

Smile!! I don't have much to say oo or type but anyone here on nairaland that need reliable, Truthworthy, infact legit dealer of quality windows blinding don't think twice to call/Whatsapp 07063397657
She requested for 50% I paid more than that just to make the job faster
This woman deliver and installed the exact day we agreed on
So happy becos i love dealing with straight forward person and I promise we still have more business to do together
Am sure u know am into building as well
So expect more clients from me..

Thanks so much I really Appreciate!!

Check out some pics below
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Proudly done at Mallinson Group. Our material are durable and affordable

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Give your kitchen a different look with this affordable and beautiful roller blind. If you want a cozy look for your room then these shades are the perfect choice as they are available in both light filtering and blackout features. They provide the moderate privacy and UV protection you are looking for.
Roller Shades are quite versatile. These shades are available in a wide range of colors, patterns, and textures, making them the perfect choice for any room, kitchen or office. They are usually an extremely versatile choice for that modern or contemporary look.
Please call 07063397657 for more enquiries

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Our material are very affordable and durable. We deliver nationwide

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hi beautiful people, we have new arrival of beautiful designs that will beautify your window and blend with other interior design in your home/office

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by gentlebullet(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Oak color wooden blind
Good day, what is the total cost for the following sizes: 1. 1.55m X 1.40m
2. 2.00m X 1.40m
3. 1.00m X 1.40m
4. 1.20m X 1.40m
Without installation

Thanks
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
gentlebullet:

Good day, what is the total cost for the following sizes: 1. 1.55m X 1.40m
2. 2.00m X 1.40m
3. 1.00m X 1.40m
4. 1.20m X 1.40m
Without installation

Thanks
It is 76,500. For more enquiries, please add me on WhatsApp 07063397657. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Architectural Designs / Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine? / Lagos Issues Stop Work Order To A Developer In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.