Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Window Blinds At Affordable Prices - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Window Blinds At Affordable Prices (34722 Views)

Window Blinds At A Discount / Beautiful Window Blinds At Affordable Prices... / 2- In- 1 Wooden Blinds At Affordable Price. Call 07063397657 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
25mm are cheaper and durable. This was done in BHS at Allen Avenue

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Beautiful colour

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Our client satisfaction is our main priority

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Most of our client are from nairaland. Some order from Maiduguri, Benin, Anambra state, Warri, Kano e.t.c and they are impressed with what they see. Our blind are very neat, affordable and durable. Let's chat on WhatsApp 07063397657

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
We have different colours

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2019
Shining black wooden blind. Very affordable and durable

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oh yeahhh we are going international. All thanks to almighty God and my adorable clients that believe in me and like what I do. Word alone can't thank you enough.

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
And it was finally sent to UK (united kingdom)

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
It is very affordable and durable

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
All our material are durable and very affordable

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
It is very affordable and durable
how much is the blue one
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mummytwins42:
how much is the blue one
We really appreciate your enquiry ma'am. The size of your window determine the price. Please let's talk on WhatsApp 07063397657
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Good morning beautiful people

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by bosaniger: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2019
Good day madam, please what's the cost per square metre for the 25mm PVC vertical blinds? I would like to install several in my bathrooms and kitchen. Thanks
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2019
bosaniger:
Good day madam, please what's the cost per square metre for the 25mm PVC vertical blinds? I would like to install several in my bathrooms and kitchen. Thanks
Good morning sir. 25mm pvc vertical blind is not available. Thank you
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2019
Hi beautiful people

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Jummymine(f): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Give us an idea of how much it cost
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Done at Abule egba

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Off white and wine colour

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Jummymine(f): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
How much does this cost?
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jummymine:
How much does this cost?
The size of your window determine the price ma. Please add me on WhatsApp for more information 07063397657
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by BryanKellyy: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
It would be better if you provide photos of your windows. Maybe your windows are with bad quality. I don't know a lot of the services like araxwindows.com which fix this problem so click here to know more about glass replacement opportunities. They also improve and level up your windows and door windows. I think students can afford something like that and then this problem won't take place again.
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2019
BryanKellyy:
It would be better if you provide photos of your windows. Maybe your windows are with bad quality. I don't know a lot of the services like araxwindows.com which fix this problem so click here to know more about glass replacement opportunities. They also improve and level up your windows and door windows. I think students can afford something like that and then this problem won't take place again.
I don't know what you are talking about, but please if you want to advertise whatever you are doing, kindly open a thread. Don't write rubbish under my thread please. Thank you
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Beautiful

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:07pm On May 04, 2019
Our window blind are always lit

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:00am On May 16, 2019
Done at ikorodu for a nairalander

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Adaowerri111: 7:10am On May 16, 2019
bong4:
Please can you give an idea of what your pricing is like. It will aid customers in their budget and preparation. Thanks

I don't understand why they keep asking for WhatsApp conversation, it turnsoff a prospective buyer.
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2019
We deliver nationwide
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2019
Adaowerri111:

I don't understand why they keep asking for WhatsApp conversation, it turnsoff a prospective buyer.
It is because the price varies. We have different material with different prices and the measurement of the window determine the final price of the blind. Like if I put the amount I sell per square metre here, a lot of people won't understand and they will think the price of per square metre is same as price of a full window. But when I chat the person on WhatsApp, I will explain everything in details with picture to back it up. Hope you understand sir

1 Like

Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Adaowerri111: 3:48pm On May 16, 2019
Xcelinteriors:

It is because the price varies. We have different material with different prices and the measurement of the window determine the final price of the blind. Like if I put the amount I sell per square metre here, a lot of people won't understand and they will think the price of per square metre is same as price of a full window. But when I chat the person on WhatsApp, I will explain everything in details with picture to back it up. Hope you understand sir

Okay noted
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Jummymine(f): 10:14pm On May 17, 2019
Check your chat then.
Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:37pm On May 17, 2019
Jummymine:
Check your chat then.
Hello ma, please I can't find your chat. Kindly send me a message on my WhatsApp number 07063397657. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Architectural Designs / Lagos Issues Stop Work Order To A Developer In Lekki (Photos) / Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.