Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) (33908 Views)

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by RichDad1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
learner.. Baby thief.
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by Nwakaumu(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ajonj-ASS ve been hit by recession they are now stealing From IPOB.the other day,one stole IPOB's I-Phone,now this one has stolen Cd.oh I forgot the one that was lynched because he stole 1 cup of garri,mehn it sucks to be an afonja in this recession.my IPOB brothers make una dey pity dem dey beat dem small small,we understand ur anger cos na them bring the CHANGE upon themselves.
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by Miraxzeebility(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Daslim180:
Nothing is working out successfully in this country from the FG that is why the rate of crime is booming very fast..... Only God can save this country.

oga d rate of crime already boomed before mallam came on board
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by AkinPhysicist: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
cool
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
adeniyi3971:

if they had killed him you will be the one to start demeaning the act...
I can never condemn Jungle Justice
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by AkinPhysicist: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I can never condemn Jungle Justice

cool Why do you support jungle justice? cool
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by OluDare01(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
CD
Nawa o.
Btw ibadan people can curse ehn.
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by oliidell(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Daslim180:
Nothing is working out successfully in this country from the FG that is why the [b]rate of crime is booming[/b]very fast..... Only God can save this country.
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by martineverest(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
beating better pass...ibadan and bini curse no be here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by loomer: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yoruba and cursing.
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool Why do you support jungle justice? cool

Because it is the only option the poor have to deliver justice. The authorities that are responsible for justice delivery have continuously failed to see to justice when it concerns the poor.
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by wristbangle: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ibadan people with bad mouth grin grin

"Aye e ama roll bi CD" "Koni duro loju kan"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by iluvpomo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Miraxzeebility:
I swear the guy must have preferred being burnt cos na grinding that woman do am
Please translate for those of us who do not speak the Yoruba language
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by onatisi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
thesicilian:
lol. Ibadan people like quarrel pass fight na
If ibadan ppl tease or insult a dead person ,that person go wake up. I swear

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Captainbells:
Good thing he wasn't set on fire

Who sets people on fire? What's your relationship with them? Give me their names or I'll have you arrested for being an accessory to murder.
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Another Seun Egbeda on the lose
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by AkinPhysicist: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Because it is the only option the poor have to deliver justice. The authorities that are responsible for justice delivery have continuously failed to see to justice when it concerns the poor.

cool So you have no reservations (whatsoever) about the practice of jungle justice? cool
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by stellytwinkle(f): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Yoruba people and their sharp mouth lol
i concur
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by stellytwinkle(f): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
undecided
thesicilian:
lol. Ibadan people like quarrel pass fight na
u don forget say dem no sabi fight, na so so shout and generational curse dem sabi.
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by ibadanfinest(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
My people will never change

2 Likes

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool So you have no reservations (whatsoever) about the practice of jungle justice? cool
Absolutely! no reservation...

If you go Rob the rich, he has his licensed gun and bodyguards to shoot you. They call it self-defense/protection. It is because he is rich.

A poor man is neither given guns for protection nor does he have guards. If he manages to apprehend a robber/thief, he doesn't have the money to bribe police to ensure prosecution. The police will release the culprit, he will go back to haunt the poor man.

Jungle Justice is the only way out

1 Like

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by ibadanfinest(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by ibadanfinest(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
stellytwinkle:
undecidedu don forget say dem no sabi fight, na so so shout and generational curse dem sabi.

Ask the eldest person in your family if ibadan native sabi fight. You can then quote me and tell me his answer.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by onatisi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
stellytwinkle:
undecidedu don forget say dem no sabi fight, na so so shout and generational curse dem sabi.
That is what makes them special. They are lively fun loving ppl,not aggressive ,they can insult and shout but that is where it ends. They aren't bloodthirsty ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by oluwaahmed: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
NCAN Malaysia Branch Reportin 4 duty. Ok check d roof of his haus, is it brown. na him ooooo
Chai after awolowo free education.

1 Like

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by FunkyMetahuman: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lmaooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by AkinPhysicist: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Absolutely! no reservation...

If you go Rob the rich, he has his licensed gun and bodyguards to shoot you. They call it self-defense/protection. It is because he is rich.

A poor man is neither given guns for protection nor does he have guards. If he manages to apprehend a robber/thief, he doesn't have the money to bribe police to ensure prosecution. The police will release the culprit, he will go back to haunt the poor man.

Jungle Justice is the only way out

cool Now, why do societies (throughout history) set up Judicial systems? Why would they do this if jungle justice was so efficient? cool
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool Now, why do societies (throughout history) set up Judicial systems? Why would they do this if jungle justice was so efficient? cool
This look more like interview. I'll suggest that you create a new thread for this interview

1 Like

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by AkinPhysicist: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
stellytwinkle:

cool wetin dis 1 dey yarn? When Yoruba warriors were roaming West Africa, your ancestors were still living on trees. I would educate you further but why waste my time? Mtcheew. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by Hash86(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
These people and stealing! ah... undecided gosh..

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by femijay8271(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
ur life will roll lyk CD, oya say amen'Amen'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by AkinPhysicist: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This look more like interview. I'll suggest that you create a new thread for this interview

cool Which interview? Did I offer you a job? Unless you wanna be a houseboy grin. I am trying to understand your reasoning. Societies go through great lengths to set up a Judicial system - your absolutely no reservation of jungle justice flies in the face of history, common sense and reality. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck / Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo / Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.