Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) (33912 Views)

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by Hidentity(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Yoruba people and their sharp mouth lol

I never knew you were this petty, tribalistic and silly. Yet, you advocate one Nigeria and cajole unsuspecting folks with your supposed politically sound articles and crass naira-triggered advocacy. Your own people (regardless of your tribe), don't make insulting remarks?
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hidentity:

I never knew you were this petty, tribalistic and silly. Yet, you advocate one Nigeria and cajole unsuspecting folks with your supposed politically sound articles and crass naira-triggered advocacy. Your own people (regardless of your tribe), don't make insulting remarks?
Wat is derogatory in "Yoruba people and their sharp mouth"?

Beside, I watched the video and my comment was in reference to the video... BTW The LOL after the comment should tell that I was playful.

Stop being too serious with life

3 Likes

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by Momoh7(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
na dem dem... thief beta thing next tym
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by nikkypearl(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
tongue we get am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by Mrmfon: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hahaha. The curse better pass jungle justice. Because the guy can still have chance to repent of his sins.. But to steal Cds poor ooo
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
ramalot:

How so?
haaa dem don swear for am on top d former swear na
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by oluwaphizzy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
no be all yoruba oo
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by SmartMugu: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Haba, why all the curses? Everything he stole isn't even up to N3000. What curses does this store owner have left for those stealing billions from everyone including him? He already used it all on this hungry young man.
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
tongue we get am
I know say your own sharp pass razor
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by WesBreezy: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2016
After I'd click on this post I was not surprised to see the brown roof suspect but I was surprised etz a CD(disc)that he stole and not that the CD contained important data(na Fuji and alaba mix full am) I thought he stole used Candams(maybe for rituals)that's why they rained curses upon him. Omo nothing wey these people no dey thief. Disc kwa?

*sips coke*
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by LeStylo: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2016
auntysimbiat:
Guy stole CDs, got caught, received Heavy Curses Instead Of Jungle Justice in Ibadan

[img]http://3.bp..com/--QZFk_4bgVQ/WDhVxpDnAgI/AAAAAAAAAdM/Qw9vsITFK2o2OdhbAkfEfKuR9liVuz--wCLcB/s640/capture-20161125-161447.png[/img]

Yusuf mukaila stole some film and musical disks yesterday at bodija ojurin in Ibadan.

Got caught by the shop owner, who gave him negative prayers before handing him over to police...

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwulbAYSmYU

All those PIRATED CDs ain't worth more than N3,000 at most. When police comes, he'll be clamped in prison and taken to court. He won't be able to produce a likely bail of N150,000 and the "high-value" sureties.

He may spend the next 24 months awaiting trial, only to get an eventual sentence of perhaps 3 months. He already served a sentence in excess of 21 months and his young life that needed some tuning is thus ruined.

He aligns with tougher goons from the prison to become a better version of what he attempted - armed robber or kidnapper.

We need to fix the INJUSTICE called our JUDICIAL system.

1 Like

Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by ArabMopol(m): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2016
and when are we going to curse the EDIOT that bring this hardship on us
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by Pylony(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
No be lie.. When Afonja don chop soup wey get plenty pepper him go look for who to curse.. Labatan
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by WestPaidAMG(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Just when you think after the "Jungle Justice" others would learn their lessons, that's even when they jst tightened their seatbelt grin grin grin
Re: Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) by jasysandra(f): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Really undecided

Cd's?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) / Famous Nigerian Armed Robbers Of All Time / Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.