Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President (3459 Views)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose / There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life (2) (3) (4)

Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by idisagree: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
The thing that embarrassed president Buhari in this video, do we not have it here in Nigeria??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA2RHc8EPdw
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by nellyelitz(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
I watched this and it was very embarrassing...

I think it was his last visit to Germany. I know say the man na illiterate sha cool

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by uduokirika1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Did it. Happen in the other. Room?

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Afonjas....will defend him now. Watch how they will say the earphone was slippery. Lol

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Excel90: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Freedom2016:
Afonjas....will defend him now. Watch how they will say the earphone was slippery. Lol
dlippery koor , maybe it wasn't his size

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by otukpo(f): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
It was very embarrassing.

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Lalastica101: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
What a failed president

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Splashme: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
[size=13pt]The most embarrassing was the video he talked about 97% vs 5%

OP just google that video and I bet you, you will spit on that cattle rearer we call our president. He did not even understand the English from the white journalist and had to beckon on the moderator to break it down further for him

Such a shame
[/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by EmeeNaka: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
What an illiterate cattle herder!

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
the tears he shed in 2011 was actually to make 1$ equal to #500...I regret voting this man sha

NB...Jonathan wasn't a good option eida..buh make I no lie...he beta pass baba by far

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Lalastica101: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Splashme:
[size=13pt]The most embarrassing was the video he talked about 97% vs 5%

OP just google that video and I bet you, you will spit on that cattle rearer we call our president. He did not even understand the English from the white journalist and had to beckon on the moderator to break it down further for him
Such a shame
[/size]
He doesn't even know mathematics sha

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
idisagree:
The thing that embarrassed president Buhari in this video, do we not have it here in Nigeria??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA2RHc8EPdw

The background voice on this video is so funny.
bubu keeps embarrassing himself/Nigeria every time he circumstantially finds himself outside the shores of Nigeria

BUBU's MOMENTS OF INTERNATIONAL DAFTNESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QquR6J_UJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jFhDzZQ7N4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBBnWzWByek

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by tundafayaBuhari: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by donsteady(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
I pity him

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by DrayZee: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Excel90:
:Ddlippery koor , maybe it wasn't his size
So why did it stay once the white dude put it? undecided
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Lalastica101: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
DrayZee:

So why did it stay once the white dude put it? undecided
lol I'm just joking nw. We know he's a bush man

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by 9jaBloke: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
The only thing I find shockingly embarrassing is the voice over.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Lalastica101: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
9jaBloke:
He must be an hater
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Chugavey(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Cousim:
the tears he shed in 2011 was actually to make 1$ equal to #500...I regret voting this man sha

NB...Jonathan wasn't a good option eida..buh make I no lie...he beta pass baba by far

Hunger don give you sense now ba? You were warned then but you refused rada you were busy chanting sai baba...

By the end of 2017, you guys shall occupy Nigeria. To be lead by your Jagaban boss and Osibande cos Osibande is going to be kicked out soon... grin

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chugavey:

Hunger don give you sense now ba? You were warned then but you refused rada you were busy chanting sai baba...

By the end of 2017, you guys shall occupy Nigeria. To be lead by your Jagaban boss and Osibande cos Osibande is going to be kicked out soon... grin
dolt...unfortunately for u hunger can't wire me....I'm only saying wat is obvious

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by leofab(f): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Okay
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Presidiotbuhari: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
To you guys insulting general CASANDRA watch out as apc minions swoop on u guys

cc
Omenka/progressive01, sarrki, modath, cleverly, super1star, ingeneukwenu, uncle gbawe,madridguy,lordbolton etc

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Caseless: 12:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Go get yourself a job!
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Caseless: 12:38am On Nov 26, 2016
These hungry flatti'es and their dead TV . grin grin

English dey hard them sef and dem de complain buhari.

What's wrong in helping someone to fix a headphone?
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by Caseless: 12:40am On Nov 26, 2016
9jaBloke:
don't mind those hungry bastards .
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Of President Buhari's Life As A President by flamingIce: 5:15am On Nov 26, 2016
I'm not surprised, give him a mic and place him in-front of a camera to grant an interview and watch him slip into "self-embarrassment mode". The old man has been doing that since time immemorial.

11 Youngest Serving Senators In National Assembly [LIST] / Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now / Beautiful Pics Of Osogbo Roads