Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now (3471 Views)

Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State / Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React / New Data About Nigeria And Africa - Onitsha Now Third Largest City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2018
The high rate of killing and theft is getting out of hand as it seems there is no solution at sight. Everyday many people complains incessantly how they been harrassed openly by these criminals and touts without help.

We can't continue like this. Just yesterday a man was butchered openly at upper iweka and nobody is willing to help....more like I mind my business syndrome.

How did this situation reach this stage. We all know how anambra state government banned bikes in onitsha and since then till today, onitsha has known no peace even at home, at markets, on the road. And the worst is that in this situation no one is willing to help because of his own life.

It is not lost on us who the perpetrators of this act is since ages but the governor of anambra state should rise to his responsibility.

As am writing more is still happening. Tune to your radio station complains everywhere.

Governor obiano do something now.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Paschalp(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2018
Onitsha back to its formal glory I suppose

Peter Obi abated this criminalistic happenings and they say he didn't do nothing for the people of anambra

Meanwhile lemme phone Obiano and relay ya message tho grin
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Bluezy13(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2018
OK... I'll do something.
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by deboysben(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2018
Obiano lost it immediately he started dinning with Buhari
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Yyeske(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2018
Onitsha is becoming something else, new reports everyday. Anybody coming into Onitsha this period should be extra careful because it seems the security officials and the state government are already overwhelmed with the situation.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Sunofgod(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Onitsha people self....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by adadike(f): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2018
mod front page pls. Obiano you cannot be dinning the devil and expect your state to look like heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Yyeske(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2018
adadike:
mod front page pls. Obiano you cannot be dinning the devil and expect your state to look like heaven
I know people like you would rush in here to demonize the governor as if it wasn't people like you that have been importing those miscreants into Onitsha to cause problems and discredit the governor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by adadike(f): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Yyeske:
I know people like you would rush in here to demonize the governor as if it wasn't people like you that have been importing those miscreants into Onitsha to cause problems and discredit the governor.
So because people like me were d ones importing those miscreants, the Gov should not do the needful? Am actually calling on my state gov not yours. Enough of that pretence and go back to your state. Be proud of it for once.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by PythonAmaka: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Clowns grin .. If it was by his closeness to Buhari, why isn't the same tale in IMO and Ebonyi ?
Maybe Obiano is either cloned or a double grin
Interesting idiots cheesy

python amaka

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Kingsley10000: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Onitsha has always been hot,it's not obiano's fault.

the fact that hoodlums and criminals kill people there everyday now shouldn't be a reason u should castigate willie's developmental strides in onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Kingsley10000: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2018
Onitsha is the most dangerous among all the cities and villages in Anambra State. Whether you're in your car or public mass transit passing through Onitsha, or you live and work there, you'll always have that feeling of a people who are socially depraved, dangerous motor park touts, very money conscious, hustling taken to another level; and most times, it's not uncommon to see two grown men digging it out in broad day light with weapons, all for their daily bread. Anything to take money home at the end of the day.
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by bender79: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2018
deboysben:
Obiano lost it immediately he started dinning with Buhari
Keep your mouth shut! You are just building sentiments for nothing sake

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Asshurbanipal: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Lol. I warned you all not to join the bandwagon of okada ban. Obiano only look for cheap praises. He always fail to do proper appraisal and prioritisation
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by NonsoWow: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Wawa and abakaliki people are the problem we have in Onitsha. They live, eat and smoke crime! If the Anambra state house of assembly can pass legislation authorizing a phased deportation of these lowlives back to their states of origin, it would go a long way to solve the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Onitsha is the
most dangerous among all the cities and villages in
Anambra State. Whether you're in your car or
public mass transit passing through Onitsha, or
you live and work there, you'll always have that
feeling of a people who are socially depraved,
dangerous motor park touts, very money
conscious, hustling taken to another level; and
most times, it's not uncommon to see two grown
men digging it out in broad day light with
weapons, all for their daily bread. Anything to take
money home at the end of the day.

Your post is deceit of the highest order.

God save you.
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Asshurbanipal: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2018
As usual. The villagers start shifting blames. Learn how modern cities are run. It's operated by laws that applies to all irrespective of origin. The government is a total failure if they can't do it. Enugu and abakaliki are beautiful and peaceful because the government run the cities with standard practice.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Asshurbanipal: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2018
NonsoWow:
Wawa and abakaliki people are the problem we have in Onitsha. They live, eat and smoke crime! If the Anambra state house of assembly can pass legislation authorizing a phased deportation of these lowlives back to their states of origin, it would go a long way to solve the problem.
Phyno grew up in enugu's ghetto
He would have been a handbag snatcher if he was in onitsha but the environment in enugu would not tolerate that and he was remoulded into something useful. Tell your village governor to learn how to run a modern city

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Pigsandidiots: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Yoruba people to blame.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Asshurbanipal: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
Enugu is an overhyped jungle, stop deceiving ya self. Those okada banned from Anambra are mostly people from Nsukka and parts of Enugu state.

But they have rendered onitsha a crimonal dungeon while the government remain clueless. Whose state now bear the toga of insecurit?
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by feelings1: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Osagyefo98:
The high rate of killing and theft is getting out of hand as it seems there is no solution at sight. Everyday many people complains incessantly how they been harrassed openly by these criminals and touts without help.

We can't continue like this. Just yesterday a man was butchered openly at upper iweka and nobody is willing to help....more like I mind my business syndrome.

How did this situation reach this stage. We all know how anambra state government banned bikes in onitsha and since then till today, onitsha has known no peace even at home, at markets, on the road. And the worst is that in this situation no one is willing to help because of his own life.

It is not lost on us who the perpetrators of this act is since ages but the governor of anambra state should rise to his responsibility.

As am writing more is still happening. Tune to your radio station complains everywhere.

Governor obiano do something now.

The residents of Onitsha are living in bondage. We are taxed by touts for any tuber of yam or small bag you carry inside Keke. If the government can ban okada riding, l wonder why they can't ban this extortion by criminals and touts. Robbers have also taken advantage of the situation to rob people in side Keke. I was a victim. Moderator kindly move this to front page and help save millions resident in Onitsha. I reside in Onitsha and we are still living in bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by feelings1: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
Fake fake fake..i am in Onitsha right now, it is as cool as it is beautiful and peaceful

I believe you are comfortable and rarely patronise Keke or commercial vehicles. Experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by NonsoWow: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
I totally agree with you. Most of these miscreants are from Enugu state. I like what Obiano did by banning okada which is where they dominate.

The okada ban helped to chase a lot of abakaliki and wawa people out of anambra state. You hardly see those ugly looking vermins with their hausa-like faces again. But for full effect, the house of assembly should give Obiano sweeping powers to start deporting the Ugwus, Onovos, Nnajis, Chukwus and other strange names they find anywhere in our state.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Asshurbanipal: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
feelings1:

The residents of Onitsha are living in bondage. We are taxed by touts for any tuber of yam or small bag you carry inside Keke. If the government can ban okada riding, l wonder why they can't ban this extortion by criminals and touts. Robbers have also taken advantage of the situation to rob people in side Keke. I was a victim. Moderator kindly move this to front page and help save millions resident in Onitsha. I reside in Onitsha and we are still living in bondage.
Lol. Another revelation. The okada ban initial gra gra is bearing fruits. The extortion for every tuber of yam is a desperate move to shore up dwindling IGR. The criminal dungeon can't attract FDI
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Asshurbanipal: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
NonsoWow:
The okada ban helped to chase a lot of abakaliki and wawa people out of anambra state. You hardly see those ugly looking vermins with their hausa-like faces again. But for full effect, the house of assembly should give Obiano sweeping powers to start deporting the Ugwus, Onovos, Nnajis, Chukwus and other strange names they find anywhere in our state.
Villagers everywhere. We are here laughing at your idiocy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Election : Reasons For This Type Of Result???? / Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria / Another Rape & Murder Case In Abuja, Warning : Graphics Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.