Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" (27385 Views)

Police Recover N18mn, $ 19,000 In Goje’s House, Says 2017 Budget Not Seized / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by bashydemy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
baski92:
See as him be, may he just die make we rest

God is not like you, Why will you wish someone to die..

Mind you Buhari will succeed you by the grace of God.
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by bashydemy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Paperwhite:
This is the worst president in the annals of this nation.Buhari'body odour language is really useless.

and who is the best President?

Please name him and his achievements.
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by WesBreezy: 12:55am On Nov 26, 2016
This gecko again. Which watch? Rolex or tagHauer? #ME2019
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by tauraro22: 1:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Another way of defining "running mouth."
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by baski92(m): 5:29am On Nov 26, 2016
Rexnegro:
if he's Your brother, uncle or father Would You Have said This? imagine You wishing ur fellow human death...Smh
I didn't wish him death oo
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by baski92(m): 5:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Phemvin:
chai! Really?
lol but no get me wrong, no wetin I mean be dat
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by baski92(m): 5:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Ojikutumemu:
how are u sure u wint die before him
e go be you before him
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by baski92(m): 5:32am On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

God is not like you, Why will you wish someone to die..

Mind you Buhari will succeed you by the grace of God.
I really hope so

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by PedroJP(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Rexnegro:
if he's Your brother, uncle or father Would You Have said This? imagine You wishing ur fellow human death...Smh

are you and Buhari better than those you killed with bullets ? If you support injustice and do not stand for truth, you can as well die immediately with him. Kife goes on.

If you are the only person that is stopping Buharo's death righy now, i decree you die with him as soon as possible.

He has killed so many both with his military, herdsmen and boko haram, and u are here talking as of he is innocent of taking a life.

Die with him please, maybe that way, justice will be enthroned to bring peace, harmony and progress. Shikena
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by PedroJP(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

and who is the best President?

Please name him and his achievements.

When ge said Bubu is the worst, did he say any is the best ? Tou just jumped in to comment and defend your paymaster.

He is simply the worse among hos group.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by bashydemy(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2016
baski92:
I really hope so

Amin
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by bashydemy(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2016
PedroJP:

When ge said Bubu is the worst, did he say any is the best ? Tou just jumped in to comment and defend your paymaster.

He is simply the worse among hos group.

Then we will always have lesser evil now so who is the lesser worse President and what's his achievement?
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by nickxtra(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2016
Make this woman park well jare
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by spartan50(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2016
CoolFreeday:
God bless you sir, if not for you, they would have had their way as usual.
Your anti-corruption is making sense, Some Nigerians are now learning to live by what they earn.

Long live my able President
long live Nigeria.

How market bro?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by CoolFreeday(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
spartan50:
Poverty go kill you?!
I feel your pain, sorry bro. you're forgiven.
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by CoolFreeday(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
odogwubiafra:

May life treat you the way Buhari is treating Nigeria IJN. Just wishing you what you wish yourself.

Thank you bro!

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by seenter84: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wetin dis budger padding mean sef.
As in some people fit seize budget abi Wetin?
Pls help me o
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
USELESS MAN from duara
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by bukodeen(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ita Giwa Ita Giwa, all govt in power, I knw say u de fine 2 b pat of d administration ni.
Re: Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" by donnie(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmm, mma Giwa in romance with APC. Well, maybe an attempt to sell Donald Duke as VP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? / Ten Modular Refineries Reach Advanced Stage – Presidency / Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.