Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB (27380 Views)

Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu / BREAKING: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Kwanza: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Former Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Thursday afternoon stormed Minna, the Niger State capital to confer with former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd).

The All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader arrived the hilltop residence of General Babangida at about 2.30pm and both went straight into a meeting behind closed-door.

Tinubu’s visit to General Babangida (rtd) popularly known as IBB after similar visits to some influential power blocs and individuals across the country, confirms LEADERSHIP front page story of Thursday, January 20, 2022 that certain power brokers in the country will determine the 2023 presidency.
https://leadership.ng/breaking-tinubu-intensifies-consultations-visits-ibb/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Brexxit(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
He's intention of running for president is not to make life better for the ordinary man on the street but to fulfill a lifelong ambition.

A man who once recommended recruiting 50m Nigerians into the army to fight insurgents in the north while feeding the 50m Nigerians with cassava. grin

A man who cornered almost half of Lagos to himself,he is the biggest thief this country has ever known after Abacha.

247 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by seunmsg(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
He should keep consulting and consolidating. The end justifies the means.

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Maxymilliano(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nigeria's ideal president should not be as old as I am - Ibrahim babangida

cool

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by funshint(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Na person wey sabi the game of politics be that wink

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by dragunov: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Shioooor! You no know de way to Bourdillon?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by nairavsdollars(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Now Tinubu has lost this election..South West people won't forgive him for visiting the man who betrayed MKO Abiola for endorsement

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Odin13: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Even Tinubu and Yoruba people knows IBB don’t do Yoruba people neither give 2 fvck about Yoruba people

Me was thinking by now Tinubu fever for don’t catch Nigerians ..

But what we see

Is Tinubu plate number
Tinubu recharge card
Tinubu indomie
Tinubu rice
Tinubu bullion van

And sense no give a.m say .. with all this Yoruba promo.. no state or regions is buying into the time waster project

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by dynicks(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Now Tinubu has lost this election..South West people won't forgive him for visiting the man who betrayed MKO Abiola for endorsement
politics brother....just politics!!...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by christistruth01: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Obasanjo was recruited by and visited IBB

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Odin13: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
seunmsg:

And after consulting and consolidating.. he must contest .. if Apc reject ticket he should decamp or form party and contest

Yoruba eyes go clear for this elections..

In 2 weeks I’ve travelled north well

And I can tell you that Yoruba people will lose this election gallantly

Take this to anywhere .

Power returns North

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jagaban with his game plan, it`s only GOD that can stop him from becoming presido, but i pray ibb dont betray him like he did to his boss MKO.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by LibertyRep: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
If one candidate is putting much effort to his ambition, others shouldn't sit back and expect manna

All other interested and qualified candidates too should roll their sleeves and set to work, not waiting for the ticket and the seat be delivered to them on the alter of ethnicity and religion.

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Ahmed0336(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
One thing about naija politics @ National level, if a particular region despises you, be rest assure that you're likely to win.

1. They are good in making noise online/offline.
2. They only know politics of bitterness.
3. They don't have PVCs, hence their extreme low voting percentage.
4. Take them serious at your peril.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by slivertongue: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
So he is visiting the man he lampooned in 2019. The man he said is politically irrelevant. Visit to obj loading

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by funshint(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Odin13:

And after consulting and consolidating.. he must contest .. if Apc reject ticket he should decamp or form party and contest

Take this to anywhere .

Power returns North

Johnny walker... well done. E go shock you!

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by slivertongue: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
christistruth01:

Obasanjo was recruited by and visited IBB

They were the bedrock of APC's drive in 2014. He will visit abdulsalami, ty danjuma etc. Don't under rate these hegemons. But the question is what will be the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Honor10: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Odin13:

Take this to anywhere .

Power returns North

Always foaming and talking nonsense, 5% with the loudest noise.

Just hang yourself, when a Yoruba man become president in 2023

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by seborrhic: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
This is the funniest thing I have heard this year.
I give you an eg:there have been persistent rumours that Tinubu had a hand in the death of Funsho Williams,a stronger politician than he was back then.Has it stopped him from being the godfather of Lagos today?I bet even some family members of Williams may even be amongst his staunch supporters.
Nigerian politics is not determined by any principle or animosity, just selfish desire

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by slivertongue: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Brexxit:

He's intention of running for president is not to make life better for the ordinary man on the street but to fulfill a lifelong ambition.

A man who once recommended recruiting 50m Nigerians into the army to fight insurgents in the north while feeding the 50m Nigerians with cassava. grin

A man who cornered almost half of Lagos to himself,he is the biggest thief this country has ever known after Abacha.

Blame dementia, don't blame him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by FreeStuffsNG: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu is going ahead consulting and he is not setting a limit to the Nigerians he will visit.
May God grant Asiwaju Tinubu favour in the eyes of patriotic Nigerians.

My appeal goes to patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Odin13: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Honor10:

Always foaming and talking nonsense, 5% with the loudest noise.

Just hang yourself, when a Yoruba man become president in 2023

Till then and hang yourself when Yoruba embark on political wilderness

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Odin13: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Consulting is free .. becoming President is another

Tinubu Must contest.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by blamingthedevil: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
The guy above me, is pained, when you are born with and in hatred, any redemption? I doubt it.

Anyway,

This what I have been saying time without numbers:

Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

Just look Nairaland front page, for every five topics, Tinubu name must appear in two

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 1000 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Honor10: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Odin13:

Till then and hang yourself when Yoruba embark on political wilderness

Yoruba can not enter political wilderness, we are not irrelevant 5%.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Odin13: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Honor10:

Yoruba can not enter political wilderness, we are not irrelevant 5%.

But the Yoruba tribe have been in political wilderness as opposition till 2015

And will be shipping out with immediate lacrity
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by darocha1: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Election is 12months away.

Other candidates especially our entitled technocrats should get to word now.

Not acting entitled by October with aspire 2 perspire speech on SM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by googlepikins: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tinubu has stolen money to spend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by TheABOMINATION: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tinubu is the very opposite of Jonathan, he doesn't care if Nigeria divide or descend into chaos as a result of his presidential ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Honor10: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Odin13:

But the Yoruba tribe have been in political wilderness as opposition till 2015

And will be shipping out with immediate lacrity

With Yoruba president then? Get a new brain before quoting me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by sirjoggy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Shocking Accreditation Story / Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.