Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48776 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
jonbellion:
lol I know that it's an allegory to you guys
But the point is that's what the crackers and wine signifies
If it were other people that did such an awkward ritual
Like gathering together to allegorically eat the flesh and blood of adolf hitler you'd say it's a satanic cult thing
But your religious bias is blinding you guys to the extremely stange and bizzare practice
is this the answer to my question?

I doubt.

please, answer my question

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:
cool Online noise maker See his mouth
Mr Lair.
what have I done to you?
stop quoting me nah. you can still refer to me without quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by jonbellion(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

is this the answer to my question?

I doubt.

please, answer my question
isn't the allegory enough undecided
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:
Mr Lair.
what have I done to you?
stop quoting me nah. you can still refer to me without quoting me.
Some people don turn nairaland to their papa land. I quote you again, has heaven fallen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Funjosh(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Compliance:
I graduated from Futa too, attended caccf, a bona-fide spiritual son of Olusola areogun. I think I know who hardmirror is, his claims about brother who died of fasting is false... Don't even bother to believe the scrap. He attended my church a few times behind chicken Republic, but never settled down to be trained, by my pastor. He had issues he was struggling with but was tittle and position driven so much that he couldn't settle to be trained. One could easily forsee that he won't last in the Christian Walk.

Giant in the Lord. cool

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Some people don turn nairaland to their papa land.
I quote you again, has heaven fallen?

How this guy does not realise he is the bait in his own thread both amazes me and defines who dumb person truly is.

Hardmirror stick around some more pls and respond to every comment. Afterall the more you do the more people would be able to view it as the constant top 5 stories in the religion section just like now that the crowd is gathering again and reading from page 1.

Goodluck as you run things for ya Papa Land grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by JSoE(f): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chai!

I've missed a lot oo.
School, your father!
Programming, your left yansh there!

Let me come and be going.
#sobbing...

Hardmirror, I see you.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TomHagen: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

I have warned hopefullandlord of his accusation on me as 4everGod, after that Montella came and now it is you.

please, is something wrong with una head? what kind of nonsense is this?

now you are claiming that I am promise10 that got ban by Seun for an inconsequential reason.

bro, what gain do you derive from dumb accusations? eh?

You are yet to deny it. Bear in mind that it's sinful to perjure yourself.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Funjosh:

Giant in the Lord. cool

Oh you also read where the culprit described himself as a GIANT IN THE WORKS OF THE SPIRIT! Rtflmao. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

Oh you also read where the culprit described himself as a GIANT IN THE WORKS OF THE SPIRIT! Rtflmao. cheesy cheesy grin grin
can't laugh enough......
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

can't laugh enough......

If that culprit was a giant then the OP damogul was his David
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

This lie is so contagious!

LMAO!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

hahahahahahaha!!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TomHagen: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Reasonable doubt!! I am yet to see how that one singular addition would have changed the complexion of the story? Why do I still have this feeling that Hardmirror did not make up this story?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TomHagen: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

hahahahahahaha!!
I am still awaiting your denial.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
TomHagen:
Reasonable doubt!! I am yet to see how that one singular addition would have changed the complexion of the story? Why do I still have this feeling that Hardmirror did not make up this story?

hey, are you done with calling me promise10?

now, help hardmirror.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
TomHagen:
I am still awaiting your denial.
deny what? that my recently registered moniker is promise10?

you seem to be sick in one way or the other.

sorry, i would rather keep you in doubt.

Now, go ahead and help hardmirror with his lies.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
TomHagen:

Thats what others said until more revelations came. The issue of the lie is settled. Yes he lied but now we have been moved to the issue of Certificate or no certificate.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

Thats what others said until more revelations came. The issue of the lie is settled. Yes he lied but now we have been moved to the issue of Certificate or no certificate.

Nooo, leave him. he was one of his boo, i guess.

Allow him to dish out his own version of hardmirrored lie.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
TomHagen:
a very stupid question.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mimzyy, were the questions you had about God, the bible and your religion genuine? Have you found honest answers to them? Why do you think muslims believe they are right, but a christian can clearly see the faults in islam?
Forget hardmirror, forget nairaland. Be true to yourself

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
some guys would keep on stunning me on this thread.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TomHagen: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

deny what? that my recently registered moniker is promise10?

you seem to be sick in one way or the other.

sorry, i would rather keep you in doubt.

Now, go ahead and help hardmirror with his lies.
You categorically denied that you were 4evergod, please do same for Promise10.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:

hey, are you done with calling me promise10?

now, help hardmirror.
I need no help. I come here have my fun. I know it is do or die for you, not for me. All fun for me
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
GoodMuyis:

No mind her, attending a church makes you a student joor.

In case you wanna know, I have solution part 2, wanna buy

grin Funny people everywhere.

HardMirror, hope you are OK? This one you're running round the thread and waking up trouble all over.

Please, get your proof quickly so this matter will die down quickly.

I know Hardmirror is just a moniker but don't forget a good name is better than riches.

I'm sure if you decide to change your moniker, you'll regret it a lot cos this moniker of yours mean so much to you.

This is the time to vindicate yourself and not by fooling around and thinking you're fooling everyone here.

I'm just happy to see you lively sha. At least you're hale and hearty and I thank God for that.

But vindicate yourself as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:
Mimzy, were the questions you had about God, the bible and your religion genuine? Have you found honest answers to them? Why do you think muslims believe they are right, but a christian can clearly see the faults in islam?
Forget hardmirror, forget nairaland. Be true to yourself

Great Giant in the Works of the Spirit! grin grin grin

Oniro rada rada

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by GoodMuyis(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

In that case...
HardMirror has broken down broken down... broken down HardMirror has broken down Damogul did it...
Seun want to do cover up cover up... cover up nues want to do cover up he ban every vocals
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
bennyann:

HardMirror, hope you are OK? This one you're running round the thread and waking up trouble all over.

I know Hardmirror is just a moniker but don't forget a good name is better than riches.

I'm sure if you decide to change your moniker, you'll regret it a lot cos this moniker of yours mean so much to you.

This is the time to vindicate yourself and not by fooling around and thinking you're fooling everyone here.

I'm just happy to see you lively sha. At least you're hale and hearty and I thank God for that.

I am cool. Keep waiting
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
bbfever:

Great Giant in the Works of the Spirit! grin grin grin

Oniro rada rada
Baby girl that quote is for mimzy not you, don't get jealous, I am all yours dear.
My question to mimzy has nothing to do with us.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by ambassagod: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

I need no help. I come here have my fun. I know it is do or die for you, not for me. All fun for me
who said you need help. i wonder who would offer help to a lair, he would be hardmirrored around with lies at the end of the day.

Of course, i already knew you derive most of your whole life happiness from LIES. so should i be suprised?

do or die for me that you told a lie?? hehehe

Go on with your fun, but you lost this one in a brutal way.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bbfever, I will be back soon. Don't get bored pls, I see how you are on this thread 24/7. Let me watch the second half first. Just 45mins and the match wld be over.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bbfever(f): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
bennyann:

He has no proof! He is only trying to appear resolute, prim and proper but watch him disappear again like he did yesterday when more proof starts rolling in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (42)

Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.