Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities (13654 Views)

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Add me brownsuga707@gmail.com
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
ev4real:

Bro, Outside what you just enlisted is there another way we can really protect our blockchain details ? Because a friend of mine's account has just been hacked with over $2400 in it. Am still very unhappy about the news right now.
Does he use GA?
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by jxhnny(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
. Brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
(jogwu12@gmail.com)
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by cricifixo: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Oga I don send you mail tire yet you don't want to add me to the WhatsApp group or even reply, nawa o
stanley99a:
More still to come. Bitcoin gainining more popularity daily. Don't forget to drop your contact on the email provided for the whatsapp group coming soon
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by ev4real(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2016
stanley99a:

Does he use GA?
I dont think so, How about those security measures that has been put in place under security on blockchain ? cant they serve as GA also ?
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
cricifixo:
Oga I don send you mail tire yet you don't want to add me to the WhatsApp group or even reply, nawa o
Sorry maybe I missed your number. Can u drop it on the mail again
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2016
ev4real:

I dont think so, How about those security measures that has been put in place under security on blockchain ? cant they serve as GA also ?
Those security will work perfectly wen u keep secret information that concern ur wallet away from intruders. You can't tell where he stored it's password, the system he used earlier on logging into blockchain and the blockchain site he logged into
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by virginary: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by dboss444: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
stanley99a:
Please if you have any questions relating to this point i have highlighted, you can signify and ask. Thank you.

add me pls
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by PhatBG(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
I've sent you email but you haven't added me and still no reply.

Here's my number 07066024406
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
PhatBG:
I've sent you email but you haven't added me and still no reply.

Here's my number 07066024406

You have since been added.
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by PhatBG(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please check the number you added very well. I can't see any group yet on my Whatsapp.
I sent you the number through email.

Once again, the number is 07066024406
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by PhatBG(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please check the number you added very well. I can't see any group yet on my Whatsapp.
I sent you the number through email.

Once again, the number is 07066024406
stanley99a:

You have since been added.
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good day. The security of your bitcoin wallet is very important.
TIPS:
1. Don't disclose ur wallet ID and password to friends
2. Use the the appropriate website meant for your bitcoin wallet
3. Don't open links sent to your mail without knowing the source of the link.
4. Stay away from accessing your wallet through an app not trusted.

Remember to always spread your investment-Not to put all your eggs in one basket.

1 Like

Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by oloriStella: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oga Stanley, please add me up on whatsapp group 07067012274
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by ipain: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
afanide:

Why are you spamming almost every thred on this section? Am tempted to press the REPORT BOTTON.

Haba..... It's too much na.....
next time, just click the "report" link under any post and follow suit. It will be hidden.
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
If you are yet to creat bitcoin wallet. You can creat one today and invest ur bitcoin.
To know more about what bitcoin entails, just read this thread from the first page. Further questions will be responded to here or you can join the whatsapp group by sending your digit to the email provided above
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by pajabs(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
pls add me 08062618755
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by ev4real(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
stanley99a:

Those security will work perfectly wen u keep secret information that concern ur wallet away from intruders. You can't tell where he stored it's password, the system he used earlier on logging into blockchain and the blockchain site he logged into

okay, thanks alot.
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by SHEYOR(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please here is my mail onwordinelson@gmai.com...i really need to invest..am waitn for the information sir..
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by alezzy13: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
stanley99a:
Most common questions i get is...
WHERE CAN I BUY BITCOIN AND HOW DO I CONVERT MY BITCOIN TO NAIRA?

Now there are online exchangers. Trusted exchangers who will pay directly to your account the equivalent of the bitcoin you send to them.
One notable exchanger is bitx. You can register with them on www.bitx.com
There are also individual bitcoin buyers that can easily buy bitcoin from you or sell to you. (please in this case you have to be very careful with who you buy from because there are many scammers online)

This is brilliant analysis, thanks a lot. I'm yet to start but have been doing some research on the bitcoin thingy to get informed b4 i commit myself.

I have two questions:

I thought Bitx was itself a wallet? if i have a bitx account, would i still need blockchaininfo?
secondly about clicking links, during my search i found one of the easy way to earn small btc was to click on links on certain sites. are you saying such practice will endanger the wallet?

thanks
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by Rizin: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please how can I buy Bit coin. I already have an account.
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
alezzy13:

This is brilliant analysis, thanks a lot. I'm yet to start but have been doing some research on the bitcoin thingy to get informed b4 i commit myself.

I have two questions:

I thought Bitx was itself a wallet? if i have a bitx account, would i still need blockchaininfo?
secondly about clicking links, during my search i found one of the easy way to earn small btc was to click on links on certain sites. are you saying such practice will endanger the wallet?

thanks

Good question. yes Bitx is a wallet in itself, but the most common wallet site is blockchain. Most persons who are registered on bitx got there been that you can easily buy bitcoin from them with your naira.

You can buy from bitx and send to your wallet on blockchain. I recommend this because i find blockchain wallet more secure.

Yes, most of the mail are the once that u see on your emails.
Thank you.
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by huxman(m): 12:29am On Dec 03, 2016
pls add my number 08132033002
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
You can still be part of the whatsapp group by sending your number to ebeka99a@gmail.com
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by jaysmallz(m): 1:40am On Dec 05, 2016
stanley99a:
You can still be part of the whatsapp group by sending your number to ebeka99a@gmail.com

DELETED undecided
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by APFM(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2016
APFM:

apfmco@gmail.com
I have sent you mail but haven't been added to the group
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
APFM:

I have sent you mail but haven't been added to the group
Pls resend. Maybe it was missed. Thanks
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by ev4real(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2016
stanley99a:

Bro, please i tried scanning my barcode to activate 2 factor authenticator using GA instead of my phone number unfortunately its not scanning for me. what might be the cause of it ?
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September / Financial Lessons We Can Learn From Warren Buffet / Is MMM Going Down Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.