Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) (32108 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Faithway10: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Billionaire Folorunso Alakija is 67-years-old today, July 15th.

Folorunso is a Nigerian businesswoman, one of the richest African women, and one of the richest black women in the world.

In 2014, she temporarily unseated Oprah Winfrey as the richest woman of African descent in the world.

She is a business tycoon involved in the fashion, oil and printing industries.

Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $2.1 billion.

Read her birthday message as she posted on Instagram below...

"Today is my birthday, and my heart is full of nothing but gratitude. On this special day, I just want to thank God Almighty for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.
I pray to the Lord for more of an ecstatic day like today. May each day of my life be filled with renewed strength and brighter times in Jesus name; AMEN.

To all my birthday mates, I celebrate with you too❤️ Cheers!
#CelebratingFolorunsoAlakijaAt67
#FolorunsoAlakija
#JulyBorn
#DaughterOfZion
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/billionaire-folorunso-alakija-turns-67-today.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by HungerBAD: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2018
She is beautiful.

8 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Tampa6246(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2018
I just wished a lot of our women are inspired by your success.... Than total dependence on a guy for everything.
Happy birthday ma and many more years

22 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Rosay15(f): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Hbd to my mentor, age with massive grace.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Mama stole all our oil money.. But it's okay.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy birthday ma aged with grace
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
wink smiley
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy birthday ma’am

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Dottore: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by stefanjaeger: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
I feel like derailing all threads today. I am still in joyous mood as Peter the rock was humiliated in Ekiti state. Those PDP supporters never let anyone rest before the election so now that the election is over I want to remind them of their misty every opportunity. Yah it can be so painful, I have been there before. I tort somebody even cc US Secretary of State, France President, POTUS and Putin. We are still expecting their sanctions foot and air bombardment. grin grin grin. Never PDP again in this country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy birthday Madam Folorunso.
Oprah, your philantrophy works will never be forgotten decades after you live this world,
We want to say the same for Folorunso also.
God bless the works of our hands.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by pointstores(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Preety woman

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Hmmmm,our friend don start again o!
Well.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Is she looking for a sugar boy. Gigolo available

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cute ke wtf
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
God blessed her because she was just fortunate... Though she's afonja but kudos ma

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
15TH JULY

Wow!

What a coincidence!!

Today is my birthday, so is my mentor; Mrs Floronsho Alakija. A woman I revere so much, a woman I have admired so much from a faraway distance, even without her knowledge.

Little wonder I'm so so much fascinated about this woman achievement, her leadership strategy and above, her diligence and persevering spirit. Happy birthday, great woman who have over time changed the paradigm of Africa Business Settings. I'm so happy being under your tutorage.

Dear God, it has always been my desire to be an entrepreneur, an employer of labor and someone whose decision shall put smiles on the face of many. Help me God.

Floronsho 67yrs ..$2.1billion

Bob Ugee 25yrs..Apprx. $15,000

67-25 =42yrs.

God make me bigger when by the time I gets to her age. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am 67 nd still stunning, Age wit grace
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Paragon311(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy birthday to a woman of substance. More years of heavenly Grace upon your life.

Not many women can take this opportunity of wealth management further.

HBD once again.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
so who cares undecided
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by anibi9674: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
ok
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Billionaire Folorunso Alakija is 67-years-old today, July 15th.

Folorunso is a Nigerian businesswoman, one of the richest African women, and one of the richest black women in the world.

In 2014, she temporarily unseated Oprah Winfrey as the richest woman of African descent in the world.

She is a business tycoon involved in the fashion, oil and printing industries.

Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $2.1 billion.

Read her birthday message as she posted on Instagram below...

"Today is my birthday, and my heart is full of nothing but gratitude. On this special day, I just want to thank God Almighty for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.
I pray to the Lord for more of an ecstatic day like today. May each day of my life be filled with renewed strength and brighter times in Jesus name; AMEN.

To all my birthday mates, I celebrate with you too❤️ Cheers!
#CelebratingFolorunsoAlakijaAt67
#FolorunsoAlakija
#JulyBorn
#DaughterOfZion
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/billionaire-folorunso-alakija-turns-67-today.html

So she and my mum are age mates..,she looks cuter and younger. Happy birthday ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by cacmatters(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations ma
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by SoniaUK(f): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
God you have seen my struggles of life. From Bsc Mathematics to Sporting life. I want to be like the Mama. God lead me through the right part. Amen.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Envy can't take what God has given. Blessed u are blessed u will.always be but I pray my daughter becomes richer than you ma both materially and at heart . HBD ma
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
HomeOfMe:
So she and my mum are age mates..,she looks cuter and younger. Happy birthday ma.
like seriously, you had to chip in your mum as an opposite of her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
I for like know this woman boyfriend she dey look fresher with our oil money
Re: Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy birthday Ma.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud / Mtn’s Mobile Money Bank Suffers N22B Fraud, Drags 18 Banks To Court For Recovery / Fire Guts Shema Mega Petrol Filling Station In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.