Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" (62780 Views)

‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Sells 64 Babies - Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by eleko1: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
sad NKAN NBE OOOOOO
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by omolola15(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mad man
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by kettle84(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Young03:
ADENKUKE Francis
those guys don't disappoint ,if it is not rapping goats it is rapping underage girls. these are terrible peadophiles.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by ourema(f): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor
Touch not my anointed
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by frubben(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stop patronizing all dis yahoo yahoo. Who na no go gree. The man Don spoil that poor innocent babe........ u knw now
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by solacong: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Anointing indeed!
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Erotex(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
It's abomination but don't condemn ~~Nwa_Nsukka

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor
he is a pastor
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Topmaike007(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
We no hear say ogun thief or lie. Na rape them sabi do too much Ogun state need to be baptise
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by shibanbo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
johnstar:
Hmm

Dey ar bck on d news grin grin

Ogun pastors and crime

mtch this people self i don tire for them story. can any good thing come out of this state at all,see the formal president them give us. oku nuka man.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by afoobiggy700(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
oruma19:
no, he isn't. To get traffic to their sites they label every crook a pastor. Abeg naija pple story de tire me jor
They also photoshop that picture also abi? Olodo
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
she followed him to an uncompleted building, i mean, since when has uncompleted building became a prayer house? and what is it with nigerians and uncompleted buildings they are so obssesed with uncompleted buildings..
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by johnstar(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
shibanbo:

mtch this people self i don tire for them story. can any good thing come out of this state at all,see the formal president them give us. oku nuka man.
lol grin odi egwu
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Praktikals(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
DaddySLY:
what i dnt get is...how you can enjoy sex with someone tat screaming...scratching...biting...crying...

I wonder o.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
raphieMontella:
is this real?
Its all over google..
Hahn..can you confirm?
Lalasticlala
Na ur Church..?? grin grin grin
I have told people to STOP WORSHIPING their pastors, this has made GOD more jealous.

All Praises, thoughts, imaginations, worship, remarks should be unto God Almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Rilwan20(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
Waiting For Them To Come And Blame Prophet Mohammed For This, Muslims Will Never Say This Was The Teaching Of The Holy Prophet Jesus, But If Reverse Were To Be The Case, They Will Attack The Religion, Tribe, Community, N Co. Now Answer This Question. Was This Man Action in Accordance with The Scripture And Teaching Of Jesus Christ?
Don't mind the feeble minded ones jare, coming online to claim vet when physically they are just as meek as pet

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by kabrud: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor

The report says he is a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Longcucumber(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor
he is a pastor.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by tbliss22(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
DaddySLY:
what i dnt get is...how you can enjoy sex with someone tat screaming...scratching...biting...crying...

some men are just wild beasts... and should be kept on steel cages for the rest of their lives...

Like seriously the guy needs to be slapped with heated tong of fire. He needs his brain to be restored to factory settings....

Mad man, he should be castrated asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
DaddySLY:

some men are just wild beasts... and should be kept on steel cages for the rest of their lives...

They do it for exactly that reason!!!! That is what they enjoy!!!! Its sickening!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by alphase: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
na wa ooo
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Men and their weapon of mass destruction sha... Haba!!!
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
DaddySLY:

The womans consent makes it more pleasant and enjoyable,you are right,some are wild beasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by condomuser: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
When I say Afon you say Ja

Afon ? grin

Young03:
ADENKUKE Francis

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by abdoolorunwa(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor, and I think bloggers should be able to differentiate between men of Their urge from men of God.
WHAT IS HE, A PASSPORT?
CHRISTIANS WONT STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES!!!
AL-ISLAM FOREVER

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Pylony(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Every crimina when they find them selves in police name they always cry out "its the work of the devil" where the devil employ them for his work like a load for head, that i don't know this man is no Pastor working for God but one working hand in hand with his master the devil.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by condomuser: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
He is not a Christian, he is an Afonja

abdoolorunwa:

WHAT IS HE, A PASSPORT?
CHRISTIANS WONT STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES!!!
AL-ISLAM FOREVER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by kabrud: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
Waiting For Them To Come And Blame Prophet Mohammed For This, Muslims Will Never Say This Was The Teaching Of The Holy Prophet Jesus, But If Reverse Were To Be The Case, They Will Attack The Religion, Tribe, Community, N Co. Now Answer This Question. Was This Man Action in Accordance with The Scripture And Teaching Of Jesus Christ?

Brother, I understand ur point but they need to know that to every single case of rape perpetrated by a muslim (not imam), there are 100 similar crimes committed by pastors (not even followers) who happen to be their role models. So, as far as I'm concerned, that is what their books say.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by kabrud: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
condomuser:

He is not a Christian, he is an Afonja

He is a pastor, first, then afonja. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Adeoba10:

No, it is not in accordance with Jesus teachings. Even the man himself attributed is act to the devil. But then, did your prophet Mohammed snotan marry a child? Answer please

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by tundafayaBuhari: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Afonjas and rape are like somebody with that picture. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.