Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land (57060 Views)

Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by baddosky1: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op said on water and i rushed to click only to see it inside filling station undecided
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by lanchy: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nigerians are funny entities....So this one woke up one morning and decided car with tyres...tyres oo, will go inside water, and some other mumu said "keep it up". Please lets stop celebrating quacks and people lacking mental health care.....majority are still semi-educated at best, less than 1% of Nigerians are actually educated and none of those people are in government or even remain in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by MONITZ: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:
looks like an ancient coffin

Just imagine ur bad mouthing,ve u tried innovating a thing before!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Luxsury: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nigerians create crap and call it innovation embarassed tongue undecided[/quote]

I blame Buari for all this menace, Nigerian creativity is poor
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by MyGeneration(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Keneking:
Indeed Igbos are doing very well grin
Dz yoruba guy i go slap u o.
When wud u claim your afonja heritage.
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by refreshrate: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
paradigmshift:

abeg school that mofo ...

Trust me oga everyone speaking against this thing has seen it in real life...and they know what they're saying no need calling anyone names or have you seen it in real life?

I think OPs just being mischievous with the title

1 Like

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Mumiking(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Death trap
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by solacong: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lamzee:
His name is Mr Obasanjo ,he normally park it at ikeja

He has been carrying this thing about close to six years now, he ll just come and park at Ikeja Bustop

Show me the picture on water or..................

1 Like

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Juginho:
Nigerians are talented
this ain't talent,this is trash
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by purem(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
AFONJAZ are tryin......

Eku opolo....
wink wink
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by chimaicon(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
obiageIi:
This guy keeps fabricating these trash and abandoning them on the roadside when it breaks down. If you believe this scrap drives on water then you will believe anything. Nonsense

bia nwoke, which tin have yo ever used your fish brain to produce in these country...must yo alway wait for the government to spoon feed yo?.
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by planetx: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
How many times is this scrap you call an invention gonna make front page. Are you Nigerians just brain dead with the penchant for celebrating mediocrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by martineverest(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Juginho:
Nigerians are talented
if dis rubbish is what u call talent,i'd rather not have one

1 Like

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Freestainworld(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
this is the type of people the government needs to support, Nigeria is indeed blessed
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by stevio(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
You mean "CRUISNIG" on water grin?
mmmustapha:
show us the car on water na, we came to see it crushing water.
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Tassembly(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lamzee:
His name is Mr Obasanjo ,he normally park it at ikeja

i have been seeing this thing at ikeja for years....i wonder how the man moved it to that area coz whenever i spot it,it could only move from glasshouse to railway line area

1 Like

Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Free101(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yomi6:
Seriously I'm beginning to think that Nigeria is not a nation for creative minds! Because many talented and creative people are just being forced to go and study sociology and the likes.
This is just sad!
What do you mean Do you mean Sociology is not worth studying or what
P.S: Nobody forced Anybody to study Sociology; "Isaac Newton"
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by redsun(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
He is like a rose they grew from conctrete. He is the kind of people africa needs to rise. People that can think and put their imaginations to work.
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by NemzySeries(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
tolexy123:
Nigerians and crude technology
who u epp? south west regional chairman association of HATER Nigeria
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Ope101(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
What do you call this, innovation, invention, creativity? Several years after the oyinbos built theirs with perfection. Some people here build shit year in year out even when they have perfect ones to copy from yet we celebrate it.
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by tolexy123: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
NemzySeries:

who u epp? south west regional chairman association of HATER Nigeria
e don pepper dis one. hehe
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by sbold(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=winkmart post=51389633]I was just chilling somewhere around Lagos yesterday when I saw this guy that was the brain behind the Nigerian Amp
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by sbold(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2016
It is a good invent kiss
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Pablo212: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Is that piece of crap road worthy?
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by chubinwa(m): 4:27am On Nov 27, 2016
give dis man a medal
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by wellmax(m): 4:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Keneking:
Indeed Igbos are doing very well grin

Who says the man is Igbo? Isi ewu
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by Olumaeme: 5:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Hahaha, Nigerians create crap AMS call it technology....
If you see what young Japanese and Koreans are creating, then go throw this one for lagoon ni
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by skedman(m): 5:08am On Nov 27, 2016
winkmart:
picture of the ride cruising on water here : www.blackberrybabes.com
if this is what my country can be proud of, then we can never grow . Have you seen the close view of this invention it is like a junk that can never pass the test of time.it is kekenapep covered with plastics and other funny material. We have good engineers outside there that can contruct better, they just need empowerment instead of this childsplay invention
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by grad: 6:04am On Nov 27, 2016
I have always seen this thing parked at Ikeja, seriously i doubt if it even moves talk-less of floating on water.
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by othenok(f): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Each weekend I, my husband and kids watch " Battle Bots" I weep for my country honestly. Plenty Engineers in my dear country that can't produce nada unlike seen on the Show. To much work to be done Wallahi.
Re: Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land by calabardick(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2016
The op is mad, that man needs to be arrested with that environmental pollution

Take a look at this pix below, it's an amphibious bus, and as a matter of fact we need it in Lekki Phase 1 axis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) / A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) / Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.