Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72584 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by benitochakone(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
Pls, someone should help me check if npvn website is still under maintenance or not. I dont want to waste my t.p for nothing.
@Ameerah. I have been following this space for a while now and I must say you and master piece have been very helpful not putting down other people who have commented and contributed
The site is up and running. I just updated for my wife on my phone using Google chrome. I was also able to fill her middle name, state of origin, LGA of origin and finally changed the password.
Thanks for the good work. Keep the spirit alive

2 Likes

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2016
Its alright
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by pinkguy(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2016
If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls message me let help each other
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
Pls, someone should help me check if npvn website is still under maintenance or not. I dont want to waste my t.p for nothing.

Still under maintenance.... Blushing.....!! Lol
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2016
benitochakone:

@Ameerah. I have been following this space for a while now and I must say you and master piece have been very helpful not putting down other people who have commented and contributed
The site is up and running. I just updated for my wife on my phone using Google chrome. I was also able to fill her middle name, state of origin, LGA of origin and finally changed the password.

You are lucky ooo. Just log in through Opera mini and was telling me system maintenance and when I tried Google chrome and I key in my state and LGA of origin is just static.

Will keep trying sha

Thanks for d infor and update.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by benitochakone(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2016
masterpiece86:

You are lucky ooo. Just log in through Opera mini and was telling me system maintenance and when I tried Google chrome and I key in my state and LGA of origin is just static.

Will keep trying sha

Thanks for d infor and update.

Yeah....just keep on trying. Ensure u have good network I.e 3G. and if this will help I used this link . npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
I hope it goes through

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2016
benitochakone:

Thanks bro, u are welcome!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Finally, update was successful. kiss

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Which update is that?? Account details or Local govt of residence and state...
AmeerahFKI:
Finally, update was successful. kiss
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
DrTims:
Which update is that?? Account details or Local govt of residence and state...

state and LGA of origin, account name. I ve filled everything in my profile.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
All these information u pple are sharing...there in God ooo...!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
masterpiece86:
All these information u pple are sharing...there in God ooo...!!

chai, wetin happen nau? Dont tell me u ve nt bn to update ur profile up till now?
Speak to ukhti, she is here at ur service.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

chai, wetin happen nau? Dont tell me u ve nt bn to update ur profile up till now?
Speak to ukhti, she is here at ur service.

I haven't been able to ooo. Remaining just state of origin and LGA of origin Ukhti oooo.

Am at Ur service
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
masterpiece86:

I haven't been able to ooo. Remaining just state of origin and LGA of origin Ukhti oooo.

Am at Ur service

is it phone or pc that u always use for npower stuff?
Try visiting cafe and try again.
Do u av middle name? If not fill the space with a dot and try updating ur details again.

Hope this helps!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

is it phone or pc that u always use for npower stuff?
Try visiting cafe and try again.
Do u av middle name? If not fill the space with a dot and try updating ur details again.

Hope this helps!

Since I started this NPower of a thing have been using my phone including the aptitude test.

Don't have middle name.

Will do as directed by my indefatigable Ameerah
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ameerah

I have done it. Successful was the out come.

If I say u ain't a genius then I most be out of my mind.

You are such a darling. Thanks very plentiful.

That ur dot has just work wanders.

Jazakhallah....!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2016
U r welcome akhi, what are ikhwan for! cool cheesy
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
U r welcome akhi, what are ikhwan for!
cool cheesy

Thanks. Ikhwan is all about reciprocity.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ameerah

Holidays are here ooo

No news ??
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
any update from Saboj Gari LGA.... is posting ready?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
masterpiece86:
Ameerah
Holidays are here ooo
No news ??
I have not heard anything o. Will keep u posted sha.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

I have not heard anything o. Will keep u posted sha.

OK ooo. Will keep my fingers crossed.

My amiably focal applicant
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
An interview with S.A to the vice president on Kano radio station 99.5 fm yesterday

He said state has no right to replace candidate federal government shortlisted for the program. He also said that as at yesterday, 25 states are through with verification exercise and that hopefully by Wednesday, all states should be through with the verification then payment will commence.

He finally said N-power portal will be reopen from 1st of January to complete the remaining 300,000 participants by means of shortlisting....!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by azelab: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
thanks 4 this useful information
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Very useful information. Tanx man..
masterpiece86:
An interview with S.A to the vice president on Kano radio station 99.5 fm yesterday

He said state has no right to replace candidate federal government shortlisted for the program. He also said that as at yesterday, 25 states are through with verification exercise and that hopefully by Wednesday, all states should be through with the verification then payment will commence.

He finally said N-power portal will be reopen from 1st of January to complete the remaining 300,000 participants by means of shortlisting....!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by buildelicool(m): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Please is anybody in the house having difficulty login to his /her Npower account. I have both user name and password saved on my browser, so its not like I forgot. I already done my update though. Is anybody having same issue.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2016
buildelicool:
Please is anybody in the house having difficulty login to his /her Npower account. I have both user name and password saved on my browser, so its not like I forgot. I already done my update though. Is anybody having same issue.

It could be as a result of routine site maintenance. Keep trying.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Penhand(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2016
cool cool. Wats up guyz.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Anyway i hope the federal govt will do the needful soon...
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Abdurrasheed31: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
we are waiting for the posting Ameerah and masterpiece weldone
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2016
Abdurrasheed31:
we are waiting for the posting Ameerah and masterpiece weldone
u r welcome!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by johnnymoy2007(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2016
Here is group whatsapp for kaduna volunteers. feel free to join to share updates and make enquiries. https:///BhUWQ0cYQboDWrhXP3LLAm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.