Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72576 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2016
AASMART:
Any L.G with FG update of today verification? Please share with us the procedure and requirements.

@ Kaduna North a new list was posted and we were made to go and check ur name pasted and return to the verification spot with the page number where ur name fall under and then present ur documents alongside a photocopy and if successful ur name will be confirmed.

That was how it went.

Very Easy and straight forward
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Hajiya Ameerah

What's App. How go dey go. I learnt u have been posted and u have dully received ur first alert. Hope ur verification went well....?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2016
masterpiece86:
Hajiya Ameerah

What's App. How go dey go. I learnt u have been posted and u have dully received ur first alert. Hope ur verification went well....?
My brother, abeg i no fit laugh this morning. Well, it went fine. Waiting for the next step to take. Did u notice that those without NYSC certificate e.g NCE GRADUATES, NA is written down for them i.e NOT APPLICABLE?

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by advocatebaba(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
AASMART:
Any L.G with FG update of today verification? Please share with us the procedure and requirements.
@KADUNA SOUTH, NAMES WERE PASTED IN THE SECRETARIAT LOCATED IN KAKURI, I CHECKED MA NAME WIT D NUMB ND D SERIAL NUM IT FALL, PROCEEDED TO MEET THE VERIFICATN OFFICIALS TO TENDER ORIGINALS OF CERT, PRESENTED D PHOTOCOPIES AND IT WAS DONE... N.B GO WIT AN I.D CARD DAT CARRIES D ADDRES U USE IN UR REGISTN, IF U DNT AV LIKE ME I DID AN AFFIDAVIT OF LOSS OF I.D. IN HIGH COURT
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
My brother, abeg i no fit laugh this morning. Well, it went fine. Waiting for the next step to take. Did u notice that those without NYSC certificate e.g NCE GRADUATES, NA is written down for them i.e NOT APPLICABLE?

Didn't notice that. What those that entails sister? One thing I observed was that, a guy came with a later from NYSC in place of discharge certificate and behold d screening guy for page 1 grealled the guy as to propriety of d letter and d guy told him he was undergoing a program and he wasn't alone and that he can ask around. After blatantly denying d guy verification he later reluctantly screened him. I really felt for d guy.

You know what was going tru my mind while d drama and milee lasted?! I was, y is this probing this applicant nao. Na him father money?

Haba pple are struggling to make things meet and he wants to deny a soul a way to survive....

Anyway.... When will result be ready and out
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by kheart(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rumour has it dat we ll recieve December alert this week

I don budget am sef
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Masterpiece86, i dont know when the result or posting will be out. And the NOT APPLICABLE means that they are not qualified to apply for Npower. The npower stuff is what is delaying my journey to Kano. I dont want a situation whereby I am in Kano and they will ask us to report at our LG. Abeg they should hasten up things. Pls, have u changed ur password? I am still struggling to change mine to no avail. Help a sister out o.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by azeezomotayo03(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
Masterpiece86, i dont know when the result or posting will be out. And the NOT APPLICABLE means that they are not qualified to apply for Npower. The npower stuff is what is delaying my journey to Kano. I dont want a situation whereby I am in Kano and they will ask us to report at our LG. Abeg they should hasten up things. Pls, have u changed ur password? I am still struggling to change mine to no avail. Help a sister out o.
if u r usin (android) make sur u r usin chrome or better still use a PC/laptop

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by azeezomotayo03(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
kheart:
Rumour has it dat we ll recieve December alert this week

I don budget am sef
lol, y na? Wen u neva work

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
azeezomotayo03:
if u r usin (android) make sur u r usin chrome or better still use a PC/laptop
i always visit cafe for npower stuff. So, u see I always use pc. I would purchase time just to change my password but it wont be successful.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
i always visit cafe for npower stuff. So, u see I always use pc. I would purchase time just to change my password but it wont be successful.

please add me to any WhatsApp group you are!! thanks
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

Ameerah

Am also facing similar hiccups... Being trying to update my state and LGA but no avail for almost a fortnight now. Intact, it brings up state names but after selecting state of residence when u move to LGA it start loading endlessly and none stop...perhaps continue to load may be till #Mama call. Anyway, just keep trying until u are successful just as am also trying day and night. Perhaps, is traffic of thousands trying to access same platform as u.

With regards to password I haven't tried to change it yet due to epileptic nature of d site response to simple querries. When d site becomes less busy I will try that.

Unofficial Things Now.... What do you want to go and do in center of commerce?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Emanus: 12:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 4:50am On Dec 14, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:

please add me to any WhatsApp group you are!! thanks
my phone doesnt do whatsapp, so i am not in any group.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 4:56am On Dec 14, 2016
masterpiece86:

hmmmm, ur aproko too much. Well, #visiting things; my siblings are there.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Emmysteve(m): 5:46am On Dec 14, 2016
Please when are we to expect December alert? I am through with FG verification and waiting for alert.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

hmmmm, ur aproko too much. Well, #visiting things; my siblings are there.

You can say that again.... Am only been curious ooo Madam siblings.

I Hail Thee
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2016
Am expecting the alert. I hope they will pay sha before the 25th of December,2016. Boyz are not smiling...hmmmmmmm
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

Click forgot password, do the normal things nd u Re gud to go

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DatBenueBoi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
masterpiece86:

Ameerah

Am also facing similar hiccups... Being trying to update my state and LGA but no avail for almost a fortnight now. Intact, it brings up state names but after selecting state of residence when u move to LGA it start loading endlessly and none stop...perhaps continue to load may be till #Mama call. Anyway, just keep trying until u are successful just as am also trying day and night. Perhaps, is traffic of thousands trying to access same platform as u.

With regards to password I haven't tried to change it yet due to epileptic nature of d site response to simple querries. When d site becomes less busy I will try that.

Use a computer.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mrrespect:

Click forgot password, do the normal things nd u Re gud to go
ok, will try that.

Modified.
Thanks, I have successfully changed my password.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Since we are done with the verification exercise. Is there any one or L.G with info about the posting?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
AASMART:
Since we are done with the verification exercise. Is there any one or L.G with info about the posting?
not yet o. I have not heard anything from KD north.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Pls, which one is federal verification? I tot we did one at kd were we had to even write exams?? Pls enlighten me
Emmysteve:
Please when are we to expect December alert? I am through with FG verification and waiting for alert.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2016
DrTims:
Pls, which one is federal verification? I tot we did one at kd were we had to even write exams?? Pls enlighten me
the verification is in three stages; LG, SG and FG verification. The FG verification was done by NOA after the aptitude test on Monday and Tuesday at our respective LG secreteriats .
Dont tell me u were not informed at ur exam venue? Well, we were all informed at our exam venue about the FG verification.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
the verification is in three stages; LG, SG and FG verification. The FG verification was done by NOA after the aptitude test on Monday and Tuesday at our respective LG secreteriats .
Dont tell me u were not informed at ur exam venue? Well, we were all informed at our exam venue about the FG verification.

Anything you hear from Ameerah don't take it with a pinch of salt. She has adequate information about Kad N-Power...she is next to the focal person in Kaduna.

Keep hold of her. I want to even ask her for something but am scared...don't no how she will take it or better still if she will give in.

Anyway, we have our job cut out. NPower Kd...will keep our ears to the ground....!!

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
masterpiece86:

Anything you hear from Ameerah don't take it with a pinch of salt. She has adequate information about Kad N-Power...she is next to the focal person in Kaduna.

Keep hold of her. I want to even ask her for something but am scared...don't no how she will take it or better still if she will give in.

Anyway, web have our jib cut out. NPower Kd...will keep our ears to the ground....!!

hahahaha..........masterpiece, u r not serious o! next to focal person ke. What is it u want to ask? Have no fears!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

hahahaha..........masterpiece, u r not serious o! next to focal person ke. What is it u want to ask? Have no fears!

Wanted to ask for ur mobile contact for on d spot update and enquiries if u don't mind but on second tot I felt others may start bugging u when u share ur number here.

If u don't mind I will share mine.

Kad N-Power Alert just enter ooo...
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
masterpiece86:

Wanted to ask for ur mobile contact for on d spot update and enquiries if u don't mind but on second tot I felt others may start bugging u when u share ur number here.

If u don't mind I will share mine.

Kad N-Power Alert just enter ooo...

Alert ko, allowance ni......
Sharing ur contact wont be necessary. I will always give u a shout on this forum if there is any information, for i am always here 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by chawtinz(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Plz add me up on kaydee watsapp group 08188617028
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
my phone doesnt do whatsapp, so i am not in any group.

ok thanks...
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yea we were informed actually. We did ours immediately after the exams at kaduna.... We under Zaria.... Tanx man. I even had to confirm from some of the participant to be sure i did all the verification before leaving kaduna state.... Tanx man for the info.
AmeerahFKI:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.