Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72582 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by MajorGomwalk(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
My brother, abeg i no fit laugh this morning. Well, it went fine. Waiting for the next step to take. Did u notice that those without NYSC certificate e.g NCE GRADUATES, NA is written down for them i.e NOT APPLICABLE?
. my dear abeg help me confirm dat NCE holders were disqualified from d npower verification exercise done in kaduna. i happen to have a NCE & verification is yet to be done in my state (edo). is it likely to be the same all over d 36 states?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yes, becos d ntech n ncommunity is for graduates. Did u see d qualificatn n requirement b/4 u applied. Nce is nt a graduate. Even nd ar nt also. Bt ask ur focal person at edo state
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yes, becos d ntech n ncommunity is for graduates. Did u see d qualificatn n requirement b/4 u applied. Nce is nt a graduate. Even nd ar nt also. Bt ask ur focal person at edo state. Becos in kaduna they put nt applicable. Read meanin to it
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
MajorGomwalk:
. my dear abeg help me confirm dat NCE holders were disqualified from d npower verification exercise done in kaduna. i happen to have a NCE & verification is yet to be done in my state (edo). is it likely to be the same all over d 36 states?
well, if they are to follow due process, it will be same since it was during the FG verification that such thing happened. Under LG and SG verification, there was nothing like that; they only check if u are truly the bearer of ur certificates. During FG VERIFICATION, they lay emphasis on the original copy of NYSC CERTIFICATE OR DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE. U must present the original copy before the photocopies of all ur credentials.

Masterpiece86, where are thou? come and shed more light on this matter o.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good day. Please you Re expected to come with 2 passports to the NARAIDE development center to complete ur physical verification of (Time: 7 am sharp). Who else got this??
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mrrespect:
Good day. Please you Re expected to come with 2 passports to the NARAIDE development center to complete ur physical verification of (Time: 7 am sharp). Who else got this??
nteach or agro?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
nteach or agro?

Nteach Chikun LGA
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mrrespect:

Nteach Chikun LGA
have u done all the verifications, LG, SG and FG?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

have u done all the verifications, LG, SG and FG?

Yea
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mrrespect:

Yea
ok, we have not received such message from KD north.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by MajorGomwalk(m): 5:16am On Dec 16, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
My brother, abeg i no fit laugh this morning. Well, it went fine. Waiting for the next step to take. Did u notice that those without NYSC certificate e.g NCE GRADUATES, NA is written down for them i.e NOT APPLICABLE?
grosy:
Yes, becos d ntech n ncommunity is for graduates. Did u see d qualificatn n requirement b/4 u applied. Nce is nt a graduate. Even nd ar nt also. Bt ask ur focal person at edo state. Becos in kaduna they put nt applicable. Read meanin to it
AmeerahFKI:

ok. you are right. thanks a lot. i've checkd d npower website again for d requirements/qualifications. it says candidates must be graduates in any field. i must have missed it back then when i applied on d site... but tho i already know my fate sha, i'll just wait for vetification day and push my luck
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Good morning house, Now that we are thru wit the L.G, S.G,& F.G verification. Please is there any info again about posting or any exercise to take place?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
well, if they are to follow due process, it will be same since it was during the FG verification that such thing happened. Under LG and SG verification, there was nothing like that; they only check if u are truly the bearer of ur certificates. During FG VERIFICATION, they lay emphasis on the original copy of NYSC CERTIFICATE OR DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE. U must present the original copy before the photocopies of all ur credentials.

Masterpiece86, where are thou? come and shed more light on this matter o.

See KadN-Power focal applicant calling me out..... Anyway, I think the problem with most Nigerians is that we dont follow simple instruction. All these things comes with caveat but may be because of desperation or lack of foresight we just jump into things because a friend of ours has done same. Before applying for any vacancy any sound and reasonable mind will first and foremost go through the requirements just to ascertain if he/she fits in and qualified. But because some failed to do the right thing when the chips are down they will be running helter skelter when the stakes are high and ovation is loudest. The requirements were very clear and unambiguous (Bsc) for both N-Teach and N-Agro. The N-Power managers wont change the goal post at the middle of the match.

Hence, the requirements will remain the same until mama call or better still until Ameerah says otherwise.

I know at the end of the day this NCE holders who comes short of this program because they fail to read simple instruction will be calling the Government out over their plight. When their predicaments is rooted on their inability to read 2minutes instructions.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

Alert ko, allowance ni......
Sharing ur contact wont be necessary. I will always give u a shout on this forum if there is any information, for i am always here 24/7.

And I was told to have no fears....

Na wa oooo. Anyway, let me no stress the issue beyond your view point.

No Qualms....!!

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=masterpiece86 post=519

Hence, the requirements will remain the same until mama call or better still until Ameerah says otherwise.[/quote]

Ameerah ke, leave me out of this plight o.

u and this ur mama call. Everything mama call: na wa o, dont tell me u are mummy's boy.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by pweetydamsel55(f): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello house submission of passport photograph is ongoing at kaduna South secteriat.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by XYZeee: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2016
pweetydamsel55:
Hello house submission of passport photograph is ongoing at kaduna South secteriat.
please what do you mean by this? More info please!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=AmeerahFKI post=51974736][/quote]

How can I leave our informant out of all the discussion. Don't you know whenever a bird divulge information about N-Power you are always our first port of call.

KEEP IT UP!

BRAVO Ameerahtullah.

Jummu@ Mubaraq..!!

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello House, any info on wen we are to start collecting our allawee and the gadget to start work with?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
masterpiece86:

How can I leave our informant out of all the discussion. Don't you know whenever a bird divulge information about N-Power you are always our first port of call.

KEEP IT UP!

BRAVO Ameerahtullah.

Jummu@ Mubaraq..!!
same to u, Akhi or not.

u still haven't answered my question on mama call.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Abenen: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
pweetydamsel55:
pls ve u submited urs?Wl dey b there 2moro?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by ishaq062(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Abenen:
pls ve u submited urs?Wl dey b there 2moro?

please can u also verify if we can submit tomorrow.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sorry fr the late reply,had a flat ba3, I think Monday. Yes I have submitted mine.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Abenen: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
pweetydamsel55:
Sorry fr the late reply,had a flat ba3, I think Monday. Yes I have submitted mine.
thks,i wl b there on monday.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

same to u, Akhi or not.

u still haven't answered my question on mama call.

Ameerah which Mama call. Is it someone's name abi ur mentor....?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:07am On Dec 17, 2016
masterpiece86:

Ameerah which Mama call. Is it someone's name abi ur mentor....?

I should be asking u that, for I borrowed the word from u. Dont tell me u av short term memory, or u dont want to answer the question at all? If it is short term memory, check ur posts and see where u av bn mentioning mama call. If u dont want to answer the question, no probs just forget about it. Okay?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2016
I should be asking u that, for I borrowed the word from u. Dont tell me u av short term memory, or u dont want to answer the question at all? If it is short term memory, check ur posts and see where u av bn mentioning mama call. If u dont want to answer the question, no probs just forget about it. Okay?[/quote]

Ameerah Who am i not to answer my mentors question... My authority...my lingard...my sheengard.
mama call is 9ja daily adage and recipe used eapecially during high school days when you fine young students attend late night parties and will continue partying and they will say in their words "they will continue to party until mama calls''. Which means until day break or when they call them to come back home.

Try flash back ur secondary school u will know where i pick up what u said I have been repeating.

I hope am save now from Ameerah's other side of the divide...!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
masterpiece86:

I hope am save now from Ameerah's other side of the divide...!!

lol, u are save! All these praises for me alone. I attended all girls day secondary school, so u see I dont know the adage. And I am a kind of introvert.

I am tired of waiting for kad npower o. Akhi, biko what is the latest?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Attention KD north npowerists!

I Just received a text message from NOA Kad north that we should submit 2 passports at KD north secretariat, Magajin Gari on the 19th, Monday by 8am.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
What is going on with dis passport submission?
AmeerahFKI:

I Just received a text message from NOA Kad north that we should submit 2 passports at KD north secretariat, Magajin Gari on the 19th, Monday by 8am.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
DrTims:
What is going on with dis passport submission?

They said they are going to attach the passports to our submitted credentials, i.e the FG verification. During the LG verification, we also submitted 2 passports, SG verification 1 passport. I am also tired of this passport submission of a thing. I dont even av any one left. Will av to snap another one.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

Ameerah we are tired of all these protocoral procedures oooo. They wan chop our passports ne

At the end of the day we'll end up submitting 10 passports. Spending money with no return for it yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.