Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72577 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

lol, u are save! All these praises for me alone. I attended all girls day secondary school, so u see I dont know the adage. And I am a kind of introvert.

I am tired of waiting for kad npower o. Akhi, biko what is the latest?

Girls know more than one can bargain for. Introvert indeed. I don't think you can be an introvert more than I am.

Ameerah... "The Girl....The Girl''
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

lol, u are save! All these praises for me alone. I attended all girls day secondary school, so u see I dont know the adage. And I am a kind of introvert.

I am tired of waiting for kad npower o. Akhi, biko what is the latest?

1) Ameerah you and this Akhi. What is Akhi..

2) The passport will be submitted in Kaduna north LGA or National Orientation Agency office?

Our focal Applicant you have the floor .

#Respond...!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Masterpiece86, u dont like replying someone at the right time. Infact, I am angry with u. No more comments from me henceforth. I am out!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
Masterpiece86, u dont like replying someone at the right time. Infact, I am angry with u. No more comments from me henceforth. I am out!

Ameerah

You don't have to be angry...when there is an update here it doesn't automatically send a message alerting the recipients of a message until one log in. I fully understood this in the nick of time that's why I humbly requested for a way out but u declined my request. I don't want you to start having negative feelings about my suggestion that's why when refused me and said u will be here 24/7 I let it be without pressing you neither insisting on it or asking u to do otherwise.

All the same, am very sorry. Tendering my unreserved apology. Pleassssssssse!!

So what is the way out of this Logjam..??
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rule no. 22 go soon catch up with you
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
N-POWER VERIFICATION OF 200,000 GRADUATES COMPLETED IN 13 STATES

As the Federal Government prepares to commence the payment of monthly stipends to the 200,000 graduates engaged under the N-Power job creation programme of the Buhari administration, 13 states of the federation have now submitted verified lists of the graduates and more are expected later this week.
Disclosing this on Sunday while giving a news update on the programme, Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity in the Office of the Vice President, stated that also in some states the graduates have also been deployed to their primary places of assignment, noting that payment of the N30,000 stipends for the graduates will commence this month once verification and deployment have been done.
Under the N-Power Volunteer Scheme, the Federal Government announced the selection and engagement of 200,000 unemployed graduates as the first batch of the half a million the Buhari administration plans to hire for the 2-year paid volunteer job programme.
In his budget speech Wednesday, President Muhammadu Buhari announced that the Social Investment Programmes would continue in 2017 with another allocation of N500,000.
According to him, “the 2017 Budget estimates retain the allocation of N500 billion to the Special Intervention programme consisting of the Home-grown School Feeding Programme, Government Economic Empowerment programme, N-Power Job Creation Programme to provide loans for traders and artisans, Conditional Cash Transfers to the poorest families and the new Family Homes Fund (social housing scheme).
He added that the “N-Power Programme has recently taken off with the employment of 200,000 graduates across the country, while the School Feeding Programme has commenced in a few States, where the verification of caterers has been completed.”
While the Federal Government is responsible for their monthly stipends, it is in partnership with state governments to verify the selected unemployed graduates and deploy them to their primary places of assignment since each of the volunteer graduates would be serving in their communities where they are resident, Mr. Akande explained.
He disclosed that the states that have completed the verification by weekend are Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Cross Rivers, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina and Kogi states. Others are Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba and Zamfara States, while verification and deployment have already been completed in Benue, Cross Rivers and Kogi.
According to the SSA, in virtually all the states of the federation, the verification has commenced and there are indications that much progress would be made this week in order to enable the Federal Government process the monthly payments of the already verified graduates before Christmas.
The Buhari administration is keen on ensuring that the selected 200,000 graduates are able to draw their stipends starting this much, as plans have been concluded to release the funds once verification is completed. States have been very cooperative in working with the Federal Government so much that even in states that have not completed verification by weekend, much activities are going on towards attaining that goal.
The FG will pay the graduates their monthly stipends directly into their own bank accounts and 93 per cent of the selected 200,000 graduate volunteers have already been verified based on the Bank Verification Number, BVN.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/218371-n-power-verification-200000-graduates-completed-13-states.html

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2016
Ameerah

Salam.

Pls end your protracted strike and silence and talk to your brother plsssss. Biko Sister

Please, what is breaking this morning....?

Any latest?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
masterpiece86:
Ameerah

Salam.

Pls end your protracted strike and silence and talk to your brother plsssss. Biko Sister

Please, what is breaking this morning....?

Any latest?

lol, Akhi u are forgiven! I have submitted my passports at magajin Gari.
Hope, u av submitted urs?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

lol, Akhi u are forgiven! I have submitted my passports at magajin Gari.
Hope, u av submitted urs?

Masha Allah. Awaiting next action....

What is Akhi?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
masterpiece86:

Masha Allah. Awaiting next action....

What is Akhi?
dont tell me with all the salam, Masha Allah and Jumma@ mubaraq that u av bn saying, u dont know the meaning of Akhi?

Well, Akhi is an Arabic word meaning brother.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
I just received another sms from Kad Npower about updating bank details. So, u all make sure u do the final check on ur npvn portal. Update state and LGA.

Akhi masterpiece86, if u av not changed ur password, better do so for ur own good. Dont say I didnt warn u!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by mascori(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
I just received another sms from Kad Npower about updating bank details. So, u all make sure u do the final check on ur npvn portal. Update state and LGA.

Akhi masterpiece86, if u av not changed ur password, better do so for ur own good. Dont say I didnt warn u!
Were you able to update your state and local gov't of origin?

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
mascori:

Were you able to update your state and local gov't of origin?

LG of residence or origin?

Well, I have bn able to update everything on my profile. Nothing is left blank.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by mascori(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

LG of residence or origin?

Well, I have bn able to update everything on my profile. Nothing is left blank.
LG of origin
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

dont tell me with all the salam, Masha Allah and Jumma@ mubaraq that u av bn saying, u dont know the meaning of Akhi?

Well, Akhi is an Arabic word meaning brother.

Don't be surprised am trying to learn Arabic big time. U may be of good help u know.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

Have done the updates except state and LGA of origin. When I cliq on state of origin and then proceed to LGA it keeps giving me Kaduna LGAs instead of LGAs in Niger.

Being trying that repeatedly but to no avail
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Malawii: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2016
masterpiece86:

Have done the updates except state and LGA of origin. When I cliq on state of origin and then proceed to LGA it keeps giving me Kaduna LGAs instead of LGAs in Niger.

I did my in the early morning around 4am and it went through. Try using chrome it will be a successful one.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Malawii: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2016
masterpiece86:

I did mine in the early morning around 4am and it went through. Try using chrome it will be a successful one.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Malawii: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2016
masterpiece86:

I did mine at the early morning around 4am and it went through. Try using chrome it will be a successful one.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
I am in a cafe right now, but npvn website is undergoing maintenance, that one should check back later.

My t.p is wasted for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by obinnanelson4(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
I am in a cafe right now, but npvn website is undergoing maintenance, that one should check back later.

you are very correct, but luckily for me I just updated my bank account name and changed password before this website maintenance update. Just be patient it will be resolved soonest
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by mascori(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

Use this link http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login/
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
mascori:

Use this link http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login/

Isn't updating... Site has been undergoing routine maintenance
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

Hajiya cafe. How far nao. Any news about posting....??!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
masterpiece86:

Hajiya cafe. How far nao. Any news about posting....??!

Alhaji posting, go and ask focal person that question, or do I look like one?sadsad
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by mascori(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
masterpiece86:

Isn't updating... Site has been undergoing routine maintenance
I use the link to update my account today
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

Alhaji posting, go and ask focal person that question, or do I look like one?sadsad

If I don't no the focal person am opportuned to know the focal Applicant hence my enquiries are directed at her. Lol.

Anyway, how was ur day...?! Hope it was Awesome!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
mascori:

I use the link to update my account today

Thanks Bro.
...will keep trying until I succeed...!!

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Everybody should try and update there account. Payment is to take place dis week.... Acording to the S.A
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
masterpiece86:

If I don't no the focal person am opportuned to know the focal Applicant hence my enquiries are directed at her. Lol.

Anyway, how was ur day...?! Hope it was Awesome!!

awesome for where, right now I am angry because I wasted my t.p and precious time to cafe for nothing. I came back with headache

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
AmeerahFKI:

awesome for where, right now I am angry because I wasted my t.p and precious time to cafe for nothing. I came back with headache

Sorry Ehn Aluta going to cafe for updates will be over in a jiffy.

Relax...and take a well deserved rest!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Pls, someone should help me check if npvn website is still under maintenance or not. I dont want to waste my t.p for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.