Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect (8098 Views)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by hiredkiller: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
Caseless:
go back and read that post again, opiaoku.
[/s]

check another post i quoted you grin

mr man stop pretending
well you can only deceive them cool
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by Caseless: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2016
hiredkiller:
[s][/s]

check another post i quoted you grin

mr man stop pretending
well you can only deceive them cool
opioku, what's wrong with you?

Tinubu is the man any day , anytime .
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by hiredkiller: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Caseless:
opioku, what's wrong with you?

Tinubu is the man any day , anytime .

yes a ceremonial man any day anytime
a conquered man any day anytime cheesy

this reminds me when a football team beats its opponent in a cup final they (the winner) praise and clap for them (the loosers) but at the end they're still loosers.
that's what you're doing to tinubu grin

kiss the truth

cc
modath
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by Caseless: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2016
hiredkiller:

yes a ceremonial man any day anytime
a conquered man any day anytime cheesy

this reminds me when a football team beats its opponent in a cup final they (the winner) praise and clap for them (the loosers) but at the end they're still loosers.
that's what you're doing to tinubu grin

kiss the truth

cc
modath
I think your obsession is no more with berem, it's now with another lady. Good luck !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Rebuild, Unite Nigeria - Tambuwal Vows / Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu / Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.