Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu (8083 Views)

2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by SarkinYarki: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mr Tinubu, who addressed the audience in Yoruba for the most part of the event, said Mr Buhari was made president on the condition that he will never mess with Yoruba interests.

“I didn’t beg him for contracts, I never begged him for garri, I never begged him for fura and I never borrowed money from him,” Mr Tinubu said of Mr Buhari’s administration. “But I insisted it is Yoruba’s turn and when it comes to Yoruba it is my turn.”

“I don’t want them to just mention me in history books for nothing,” Mr Tinubu said.

https://gazettengr.com/i-told-buhari-to-stop-crying-gave-him-hope-now-he-wants-to-erase-me-from-history-bola-tinubu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by SarkinYarki: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ehyaaaa cry cry cry Buhari why na?

37 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by shuttox: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by alsudan: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thiefnibu just called Buhari a Fura Guzzling Herdsman.

Is this Druggie really ready to confront Buhari? Even claims it’s his turn to be President. Sic

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu is very desperate to rule Nigeria by fire by force grin tongue tongue tongue

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Philipponzaghi: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lol see how Gazette spinned the speech for Meth addicts to masturbate on.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
The Kingmaker also Cry.....

57 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Massiveglory: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's a pity that Jagaban chose this path of desperation. Tinubu has been the greatest beneficiary of pmb's regime but due to desperation, selfishness, non contentment and greed, he wants to be president at all cost. We say no!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Ebubu3: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
mumu dey talk turn but don't want to agree it is rightfully igbo turn

oya na 2023 will be north eastern affair

atiku versus lawan

36 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
They really said they will start attacking buhari

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Malory: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Your tears is just starting. You ain't seen nothing yet

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Imagine the headline grin

Mgbeke news outlet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
A
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Crowwejihadist: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chaiiii so Las Las na Tinubu wailed, how time flies.

From calling us wailers to Tinubu wailing. grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Abummg: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
These gazette people be real fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Crowwejihadist: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Imagine the mood of Tinubuadvocate.
On Tinubu testicles I stand.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by IjawRep: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jonathan is sure.

Tinubu is crying.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by redPUSSY(f): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tears of a druggie

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Salvador1: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Omo this cry needs a life band.

Pure handicap.

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Bravetunde: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Too bad, theivenubu why not continue to steall from afonjsbfakke Muslimm.
Do not press your luck too far.
You are a derty,old theivenubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by otipoju(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu is not interested in bettering Nigeria. All he is concerned with is tribal interests and being in Nigerian history that he was once a President even if its just for six months.

I still dont see how Tinubu becoming president ( one man's ambition) benefits me as a person. That is the foolishness of " omo wa ni, eje ko she" kind of politics.

Merit takes a back seat.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by heydays: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ok cheesy

Baba is very worried as against the postulations by his footsoldiers and acolytes. As expected, he is certainly going to fight like a drugged ram or a dirty pig, to heat up the polity and likely mess up everything.

He has got the wherewithal. Let's see how Buhari respond to all these prior to the primary and thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Unzerious: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dem dey erase Eraser What about all the Politicians wey dis man kill dia Politiking Career.

In Justin Timberlake's Voice 'What goes Around comes back Around'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin

We have not heard the last of this tinubu's Abeokuta's speech.

Seems like a replication of the Epetedo declaration if you know what I mean.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by successmatters(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
It's a pity that Jagaban chose this path of desperation. Tinubu has been the greatest beneficiary of pmb's regime but due to desperation, selfishness, non contentment and greed, he wants to be president at all cost. We say no!

Which beneficiary?

What has buharri ever done for Tinubu before apart from sidelining him and abandoning him?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Lordbinsmar: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lamentations of Tinubu grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Babaken(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
What of those standing on Tinubu scrotum hope they are still there.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by DeadorAlive(f): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu just called Buhari a Fura Guzzling Herdsman.

Is this Druggie really ready to confront Buhari? Even claims it’s his turn to be President. Sic

Comrade, mine hand and leg no dey o

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by derecho(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Until I see the video..How can Tinubu be talking like this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Sheuns(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
These Hausa/Fulani will continue to deal with us until we have sense and unify down south. An average Hausa man will never betray his own brother for an outsider. Never.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu by Sheuns(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
derecho:
Until I see the video..How can Tinubu be talking like this?

He said it. You can check twitter for the videos. He must have seen he may not get the ticket that’s why he’s saying all these. He’s stomached a lot and can’t continue faking it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army's Offensive To Continue "As Long As It Takes" / House Of Reps To Invite EFCC, ICPC To Probe Budget Scandal / We’ll Rebuild, Unite Nigeria - Tambuwal Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.