Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) (6913 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet / Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency / Are You Ok With Buhari Coming Just To Beat The 90 Day Mark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by realglobe: 4:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu down, next is the owner of Sahara Reporters. If Sahara Reporters all of a sudden begin to post anti-buhari articles don't take them seriously..

#IStandWithBuhari to completely decimate all afonjas who are just nothing but a nuisance in the political space. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Africonji: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2016
firstolalekan:

Dear môron,
Please what is the meaning of Afonja?

Afonja was a Yoloba warlord that betrayed his king and his land by allowing AwusaFoolani pipo to enslave his people for generations in ilorin grin. Alimi became more popular than him in his land and with the help of his fellow yolobas they fried him. Buhari is the modern Alimi, Tunubu is the Afonja. Hope you are clear now? cheesy

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by tundafayaBuhari: 5:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Let them kill themselves. Stupid Afonjas. Good for nothing people.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 5:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Afonja was a Yoloba warlord that betrayed his king and his land by allowing AwusaFoolani pipo to enslave his people for generations in ilorin grin. Alimi became more popular than him in his land and with the help of his fellow yolobas they fried him. Buhari is the modern Alimi, Tunubu is the Afonja. Hope you are clear now? cheesy
I see.
Bullshitż teller.
So what does this fuckerÿ teach us nowm

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 5:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

It teaches us that Yoruba land is a conquered territory. cheesy It also teaches us that treachery is the middle name of yoloba pipo. cheesy
Funny nonsense
And you keep crying whenever ageros come to your brothers shop to collect illegal tax cheesy grin grin
Or when Oba of Lagos threatened you people with lagoon drowning grin

You should challenge them nau grin and tell them that Lagos is a conquered land.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Africonji: 5:30am On Nov 27, 2016
firstolalekan:

I see.
Bullshitż teller.
So what does this fuckerÿ teach us nowm

E pain am. grin Tell the truth, is Alimi Buhari not more popular than Afonja Tunubu in Ondo and Yoloba land? cheesy

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Africonji: 5:33am On Nov 27, 2016
firstolalekan:

Funny nonsense
And you keep crying whenever ageros come to your brothers shop to collect illegal tax cheesy grin grin

You should challenge them nau grin and tell them that Lagos is a conquered land.

Lagos is no mans land and we control Lagos economy. In a few years igbo and Awusa will be sharing the governor and deputy positions in the state. cool

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by jneutron4000: 5:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Lagos is no mans land and we control Lagos economy. In a few years igbo and Awusa will be sharing the governor and deputy positions in the state. cool
you dey Lagos dey claim Lagosian when Fulanis and Cow don almost claim Enugu. Smh undecided

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by basty: 5:54am On Nov 27, 2016
For how long will Ibo mourn the election loss of 2 years ago? Ibos wake up. South south are no longer mourning. Bitterness will kill you guys.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2016
basty:
For how long will Ibo mourn the election loss of 2 years ago? Ibos wake up. South south are no longer mourning. Bitterness will kill you guys.

Nice try but the Easterners have woken up and know who they are...and they are not part of the Owambe Ni.gga Area celebrating low standards and subpar leaders who are planning on going to London to shop.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by edo3(m): 6:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Keegan:

Don't give these fool opportunity to vent their anger on you, they are seriously burning inside.

There illicit drugs business is suffering a great clampdown in and outside the country this is what they have been using to buffer their trade and commerce since. They are extremely bitter now but that's the only thing they can do. Ewure to nfi ese hale, se o fe pa olowo e je ni?

APC outplayed them, they will soon come to their senses and if they don't their sorrows will increase. They silently and earnestly pray for pdp to win Ondo gubernatorial election but they were disappointed.

Gbogbo ogbon ti ijapa ni eyin lofi nto igbin.
Okare Omo odua tokan tokan,,ajiirebi? Pls ignore d bastard

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Keegan: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2016
edo3:
Okare Omo odua tokan tokan,,ajiirebi? Pls ignore d bastard

Adupe Baba. This people are really irritating. The earlier we (Yorubas) understand their plots the better for us. We should not undermine them because what they harbour in their minds are devilish, they are our open enemy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2016
Lolz.. The game is getting interesting every passing day.. Loving this

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Keegan: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2016
realglobe:

look at this clown, who tells you I care what happens in the cesspit and zoo called Nigeria? I stand with buhari in his quest to annihilate afonjas.. Nigeria can destroy for all I care.. The hunger is rooted in yorubaland btw

You see your life oponu, where do you see people trooping in their million to a region ravaged by hunger?

if truly you don't care you won't start a foolish tread early in the morning like this. Just go and end your miserable life somewhere if you don't know what to do with it. We have counted 10 flat.heads who have done so of recent, the hunger is really.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by realglobe: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Keegan:

[s]You see your life oponu, where do you see people trooping in their million to a region ravaged by hunger?

if truly you don't care you won't start a foolish tread early in the morning like this. Just go and end your miserable life somewhere if you don't know what to do with it. We have counted 10 flat.heads who have done so of recent, the hunger is really.[/s]
This is not about your emotions.. Lagos is not south west.. Last time I checked all south west governors were owning years backlog of salaries to workers so how then will people from the south east where governors pay salaries troop to south west where workers last received alerts more than 2 years ago? The suicide rate is highest in south west too according to statistics, again, its not by your emotions, I deal only on facts

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Keegan: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

We are standing with Buhari only because he is dealing with you betrayers and he is conquering Afonjas politically. grin He know the East is a no-go area for him and he fears us for that. Afonjas are already useless to Bubu that is why he is already trying to woo us in the East, even though he knows we hate his guts.

It seems you fools don't understand what the word "betray", tell me who betray who?

Buhari or any other person cannot deal with the Yorubas, do you know why? It's because we are unpredictable, dynamic and very sensible. Take that to your deranged people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by edo3(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Keegan:

Adupe Baba. This people are really irritating. The earlier we (Yorubas) understand their plots the better for us. We should not undermine them because what they harbour in their minds are devilish, they are our open enemy.
The way this people suddenly became our enemy still baffles me..i remember growing up with d likes of chidi,eze,chigozie,ugochukwu to mention but few,,we had a very good time growing up without tribal coloration..Infact my first girlfriend was an Igbo girl..Where did they get it wrong?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Keegan: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2016
realglobe:

This is not about your emotions.. Lagos is not south west.. Last time I checked all south west governors were owning years backlog of salaries to workers so how then will people from the south east where governors pay salaries troop to south west where workers last received alerts more than 2 years ago? The suicide rate is highest in south west too according to statistics, again, its not by your emotions, I deal only on facts

I give up. Now you're happy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2016
firstolalekan:

Funny nonsense

it is you that is suppose to challenge the Emir of Kano (sanusi lamido sanusi) for say that they need Lagos more than the Niger Delta.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kingwax7007: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

It teaches us that Yoruba land is a conquered territory. cheesy It also teaches us that treachery is the middle name of yoloba pipo. cheesy
cameroun now officially owns bakassi, why crying over one which is still being considered a Yoruba town?
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2016
edo3:
The way this people suddenly became our enemy still baffles me..i remember growing up with d likes of chidi,eze,chigozie,ugochukwu to mention but few,,we had a very good time growing up without tribal coloration..Infact my first girlfriend was an Igbo girl..Where did they get it wrong?
you went wrong when Awolowo was released from prison by ojukwu but yet Awolowo masterminded the wicked policy of starvation of women and children during the war,confiscated igbo money in banks and gave them a paltry 20pounds,Ambode destroying igbo businesses in many markets in Lagos, Fashola deporting igbos to the east from Lagos as if he did not know of ONE NIGERIA
. And many more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2016
kingwax7007:
cameroun now officially owns bakassi, why crying over one which is still being considered a Yoruba town?
Bakassi was given to Cameron by OBASANJO the Yoruba man.Abacha fought many years to prevent that from happening.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala / Glo Is Making great Things Happen In Africa / N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.