Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity (26103 Views)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man / G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by Jay0079: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Simple how can u have one Savior and Redeemer and so many doctrines and denominations professing his Name.BABYLON WITH SO MUCH CONFUSION AND FALSEHOOD.The ROMAN which are POLYTHEIST,PANTHEISM
Couldn't stick to the Simple modest and meek life of JESUS CHRIST and they incoporate their gods e.g MITHRAC into the gospel of GOD. The so-called pastors,general overseers e.t.c preach Prosperity and riches and y'all forget to remember that "It is easier for a Camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God . I wonder if you ever understand the MARK of the B**** ,the power to perform miracles, e.t.c . Abi are u still waiting for the Scientific Micro Chip.. THE HOUR IS NOW,WHEN ONE WILL NOT NEED GO JERUSALEM or MOUNTAIN,CHURCH TO WORSHIP BUT IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by Dnockeror333(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
The Lovelessness of the End Time
This lovelessness is creeping into the Church. Not really that they are loveless to each other.
But because of your deep spiritual knowledge and understanding that you cannot be deceived into beleiving what they beleived, talkng and talking, they'll exclude you into exocommunication, (because you were either deaf, blind or mute by accident.)
This sorrow will overwhelm you:- you are with them but you have non of them, you are together but your lonely heart is faraway. And in sorrow head bowed, at closing, you walk away without a word from rigth,left, or centre.
YOU COULD EVEN SAY AND MORE:
This is a loveless place.
But Lord, why bringest my soul to such trial oh Lord
Into your hands I belong
For there is no place to run
Niether can I sit at home
The love to worship you will kill me!
Do not allow the lonely to bow down forever
My Lord, keep them save.
Why?
Why not? This are people who love you before!
Human love grow cold when there is nothing more new to show them.
Godless!
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by sohans(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Well, Those Christians are gullible because the Bible never promised easy life to born agains.

Prosperity preachers bread lazy Christians and if you take
what they teach seriously, it will not be good for you. It will
be detrimental to your long-term growth as a follower of
Jesus cause you won't be able to stay strong in faith during stormy weathers.

It promises it bt maybe not immediate, and shld nt b d main focus/priority...bt d work dt He sent us.
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by ArcToyin(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
bigiyaro:
see ur sef? Stop smoking weed... u nor gree...
hahahahHhHaha. so na weed affect am like that
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by MarshalABS: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2016
validstar1:
Why are Muslims like this?....when did Jesus talk about circumcision in d Bible??... Paul was actually addressing d issue that circumcision does not guarantee making u a good person as dJews commonly believed.Where in d Bible did Paul give d name"Christian" to d followers of Christ..... In actual fact,the people saw d uniqueness of the disciples/followers and named them Christians.Why do u hate the person of Paul to the extent of bastardizing him at every given opportunity?
dat means u dnt even knw ur bible. I'll help u. Nw read John 7:14-... Secondly John the Baptist was
circumcised ( Luke 1:59 ), as were both Jesus ( Luke 2:21 )
and Saul of Tarsus ( Php 3:5 ),a.k.a paul of Tarsus. But paul implied throughout 'Acts' dat it is not necessary. Now let me ask u,who r u following? Jesus or paul? Mind u- Jesus (pbuh) said He did not come to change d law of moses. So if u r goin by dat statement (matt. 5:17) u hav to work wit d whole bible. Not just d new testament. In ur second argument read (Act 11:26) and tell me again what dat means? Cause I didn't get u. U knw, d differnc btw we muslims and christians is dat just like d bible says in (john 14:6) "I am d way d truth n d life no 1 comes to d father xcpt tru me" we muslim beliv dat God didn't choose d wrong ppl as prophets. And we only go to Him thru dem. So we bliv in d message dey came wit. We wud not change a single tin wit due respect like d way u christians change/manipulate/contaminate/interpolate d bible at will. D bible is filled wit misconceptions so much so dat atyms u don't even knw wat to believe. I will really want to chat dis up wit u 4 our benefit both. If u interested email me.
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by MarshalABS: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2016
ever811:
if anyone is to grow up here,that should be you and your blood sucking demon,Mohammed.. whose can even have sex with a 1 month baby..
baby's quote
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by validstar1: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
MarshalABS:
dat means u dnt even knw ur bible. I'll help u. Nw read John 7:14-... Secondly John the Baptist was
circumcised ( Luke 1:59 ), as were both Jesus ( Luke 2:21 )
and Saul of Tarsus ( Php 3:5 ),a.k.a paul of Tarsus. But paul implied throughout 'Acts' dat it is not necessary. Now let me ask u,who r u following? Jesus or paul? Mind u- Jesus (pbuh) said He did not come to change d law of moses. So if u r goin by dat statement (matt. 5:17) u hav to work wit d whole bible. Not just d new testament. In ur second argument read (Act 11:26) and tell me again what dat means? Cause I didn't get u. U knw, d differnc btw we muslims and christians is dat just like d bible says in (john 14:6) "I am d way d truth n d life no 1 comes to d father xcpt tru me" we muslim beliv dat God didn't choose d wrong ppl as prophets. And we only go to Him thru dem. So we bliv in d message dey came wit. We wud not change a single tin wit due respect like d way u christians change/manipulate/contaminate/interpolate d bible at will. D bible is filled wit misconceptions so much so dat atyms u don't even knw wat to believe. I will really want to chat dis up wit u 4 our benefit both. If u interested email me.
And I repeat, "Jesus never talked about circumcision". Moreover, I'm not a follower of Judaism... I'm a Christian, I'm Christlike and Christianity is not a religion, it's a lifestyle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.