Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Where Next For Tonyebarcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Next For Tonyebarcanista (1878 Views)

What Next For Tonyebarcanista And Co? / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Jokerman(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Now that Akeredolu has become the governor elect of the sunshine state... Where next will it be for Barcanista??

Will he still remain with PDP seeing that the party recently lost Edo and Ondo state??

Will he decamp to APC seeing that his two preferred candidates Oke(Tinubu) and Jegede have lost??

I am asking to know, as a fan of his, so that we know if we should be expecting... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2016
grin tonyebarcanista is unpredictable, even if he tells you his move here, he will end up doing another. What do you expect? Man must whack! Hunger too much for land bro.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by abiolert(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Tonye is a die hard pdp man. i don't see him decamping now, maybe in 2019 when the party is no more or they have lost again; the presidential general election.

2 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by nzeobi(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2016
If APC can win with the state of the economy then expect 2019 to be a walk over for buhari.
Voting in Nigeria is first along religious lines and then tribal lines.

It has nothing to do with competence and ability.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Why are u guys taking Panadol over another man's headache. Barcanister is a smart analyst even though we dont angry politically.

I see him as a great Nigerian who is well informed. He is free to support any party he dim fit anytime and any day.

Most of u attacking barcanista are d same people supporting Atiku for 2019. Is there anybody who has moved around various parties like atiku in Nigeria history? Atiku moved from PDP to ACN. From ACN back to PDP. From PDP to APC. Today Atiku is 1/3 APC, 1/3 PDP and 1/3 possible new party.

If u guys can support Atiku and yet condemn Barcanista, u guys are simply the worst form of hippocrite.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by QuotaSystem: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Ekiti is next. Whatever decision he takes is irrelevant to the reality on ground as events have consistently proven. Let him be.

Sai Akete.

5 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by MiyattiAllah: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2016
I think the problem Tonye is following what he believes is right in politics. And there is no right in politics.

3 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Funlordjnr: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2016
grin
abiolert:
Tonye is a DIE HARD PDP MAN. i don't see him DE CAMPING now.

This one obviously does not know tonyes antecedents....funniest thing I've read all year!

3 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by ddippset(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2016
give tonyebarcanista food he will sing and dance for you.

6 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Progressive01(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Yall should leave the dude alone. What he does and who he supports shouldnt be your proble.. Come on!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by dollyjoy(f): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2016
What has Tonye support for PDP change? grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by abiolert(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

This one obviously does not know tonyes antecedents....funniest thing I've read all year!
ok mr know it all! so tell us about Tonyes antecedents so i can be informed.
Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Jokerman(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Ekiti is next. Whatever decision he takes is irrelevant to the reality on ground as events have consistently proven. Let him be.

Sai Akete.
You want to defeat Fayose in Ekiti or what??

2 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2016
angry
Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by QuotaSystem: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Jokerman:

You want to defeat Fayose in Ekiti or what??

Fayose is destined for the courts once his immunity expires at the end of his tenure. The next administration in Ekiti will be an APC one.

4 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Jokerman(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Fayose is destined for the courts once his immunity expires at the end of his tenure. The next administration in Ekiti will be an APC one.

Won't elections be done before his immunity expires??

2 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Grundig: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2016
abiolert:
Tonye is a die hard pdp man. i don't see him decamping now, maybe in 2019 when the party is no more or they have lost again; the presidential general election.
Lmao

You are obviously on nairaland.

Chief, make una leave that guy.

People who know him, know him.

2 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by QuotaSystem: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Jokerman:

Won't elections be done before his immunity expires??

Just watch and take notes, he cannot win any election, he is destined for the courts.
Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

From Governor, he will move straight to senate where immunity continues.

1 Like

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by QuotaSystem: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Funnicator:

K.
Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Elnino4ladies: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Funnicator:

no immunity in senate

3 Likes

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Elnino4ladies:

no immunity in senate

give me one senator that has been jailed?

Buruji kashamu the drug baron, who do you think he has refused to quit the senate? Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Funlordjnr: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2016
abiolert:

ok mr know it all! so tell us about Tonyes antecedents so i can be informed.

Don't worry the flow of the tide heading towards your initial quote would enlighten you more!

1 Like

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Stalwert: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2016
The guy makes poor Judgment because of no principles

1 Like

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Doghari: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Largas:
grin tonyebarcanista is unpredictable, even if he tells you his move here, he will end up doing another. What do you expect? Man must whack! Hunger too much for land bro.

Kikiikikikiki. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Lols You people can be difficult at time.

Politics is about win or lose, you can't win all the time but you will always desire to win.

Like in every contest or sport, we have our preferred candidate but the decision is left in the hands of those that are eligible. I wish Oke or Jegede had won but Ondo people went for Aketi, I have to respect that. The reality however is that we are now in opposition in Ondo state.

As for decamping to APC, I won't... But, hey guys, I am more concerned with my 2019 ambition for a seat in the Federal House of Representative, which I believe you all will be the driving force.

Congrats to Aketi, I wish Ondo People Development!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lols You people can be difficult at time.

Politics is about win or lose, you can't win all the time but you will always desire to win.

Like in every contest or sport, we have our preferred candidate but the decision is left in the hands of those that are eligible. I wish Oke or Jegede had won but Ondo people went for Aketi, I have to respect that. The reality however is that we are now in opposition in Ondo state.

As for decamping to APC, I won't... But, hey guys, I am more concerned with my 2019 ambition for a seat in the Federal House of Representative, which I believe you all will be the driving force.

Congrats to Aketi, I wish Ondo People Development!!!

You are verry popular on nairaland, though because of your political adulterygrin and intelligent critiques.

Aha! Finally. I'm glad you've decided to enter political race yourself, when you get there you'll forget the common man and begin to collect ghana must go bagsgrin you know what is inside nagrin dollars, i don't like you but i feel you are more enlightened and youth-friendly that the incumbent and any opposition you'll face. Bayelsa is strictly pro-pdp. Hope you get pdp ticket, if you dont, find a godfather else e go hard you oh.grin

1 Like

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Largas:

You are verry popular on nairaland, though because of your political adulterygrin and intelligent critiques.

Aha! Finally. I'm glad you've decided to enter political race yourself, when you get there you'll forget the common man and begin to collect ghana must go bagsgrin you know what is inside nagrin dollars, i don't like you but i feel you are more enlightened and youth-friendly that the incumbent and any opposition you'll face. Bayelsa is strictly pro-pdp. Hope you get pdp ticket, if you dont, find a godfather else e go hard you oh.grin
Lol @Political Adultery...

Thing is, our political parties lack ideologies, it is more or less an association of convenience. So you find yourself in a party with ideology that isn't aligned with yours, you move camp and same thing. What option do you have?

Lemme give you instance, While in APC, I wasn't comfortable with extreme propaganda, because I don't believe that country should burn because of politics (I observed same with Tinubu). In PDP, there are some people that cheer carnage and economic terrorism simply because they wish to get at the government of Buhari, but I don't believe in such.

So it is confusing at times especially to the fable minded people when someone sees me condemn NDA activities (with APC supporters), support the war against Corruption, but still criticise the government of Buhari economic policies and his party.

Another confusion stems from the fact that some people play a kind of politics of hatred and bitterness, which I don't subscribe to. I believe that being in a different party should not make us enemies, and being in same party does not necessarily make us friends.

It is common to see me play with members of the other camp publicly, and even meet some of them offline. And I also admire some chieftains of the other camp (Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Ribadu for instance) and at the same time doesn't fancy some of my own chieftains... LOL.

Let's say I am very liberal

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by joseph1832(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2016
The brothel of course, OP. Or where else do prostitutes stay? grin

1 Like

Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Largas:

Bayelsa is strictly pro-pdp. Hope you get pdp ticket, if you dont, find a godfather else e go hard you oh.grin
By the way, I am from Okrika, Rivers state.

Though PDP ticket could be difficult due to their usual way of doing things, there are other options available... But I am confident of victory cool
Re: Where Next For Tonyebarcanista by IVORY2009(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Largas:

Perhaps the person/ party that offers him with jellof rice and lots of food, carries the day!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Solomon Dalung As His Profile Goes Missing In Wikipedia(photos) / 17 Arrested In Kaduna With Weapons / The Beauty Of Ojodu Berger At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.