Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Documents To Request For When Buying A House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Documents To Request For When Buying A House (557 Views)

Four Vital Documents To Prove Land Ownership / Documents To Ask For When Buying Land Anywhere In Nigeria / Factors To Consider When Buying / Renting A House - Comfortable Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Documents To Request For When Buying A House by keepingmum: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2016
So I want to buy a house in Abuja. What documents do I need to see to determine if the property is authentic/ how can I verify the authenticity of the docs.

My mum has viewed the house and I understand the original owner is now in the abroad. He sold the house to another family during the height of the BH crisis.
When BH started bombing Abuja, the new owners rented the house out and then moved to KD.

Obviously I don't want my money to waste as I would most likely be borrowing to buy this house.

So any property lawyers conversant wt abj land laws and are able to provide me with advise will be greatly appreciated.

Anyone who equally has a cheap completed property for sale should contact me as well.

Anyone who has equally being through this process /transaction previously and has relevant advise is equally welcome to contribute.

Lalasticlala , Seun et Al , I ll appreciate if I can get front page for input please......I know this isn't a tonto dike and/or snake post but na beg i de beg.

(1) (Reply)

Are You The Owner Of The Basket? / I Need A Thatch Roof Professional / Property For Sale At Ibeshe Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.