Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. (3351 Views)

Igbo Womam Set To Become Ondo First Lady / Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. / We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by nwabobo: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Behold the incoming first lady of Ondo state; Mrs Betty Chioma Anyanwu-Akeredolu. Nwada Igbo ji eme onu.

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by nwabobo: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Lalasticlala, your sister is going places.
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2016
So what's the big deal. Igbos and inferior complex.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by nwabobo: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2016
Dreamwaker:
So what's the big deal. Igbos and inferior complex.

Did anybody say it's a big deal? I only reported a news article as it is bro. No hard feelings.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by SoNature(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Madam Betty, grin We used to be friends on Facebook back then in 2014/2015. I remember how she used to attack GEJ's policies and campaigned for PMB vigorously. Well, I would always defend GEJ whenever she talked about areas GEJ failed.

Later, I suspect she secretly removed me from her friends' list grin. I used to wonder where she had been because I wasn't seeing her campaign with her husband whenever his campaign pix surfaced online.

And now, fortune has smiled on her. I am so happy for her. She should give her husband good advice and NEVER criticise him openly like Aisha Buhari did. I know she's passionate about good governance (in a way she can't hide it) so, they should transform Ondo State else her husband will be booted out.

Congrats, Madam Betty and Aketi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by bigiyaro(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2016
All those tribalistic bigots aka NCAN, over to una
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by thesicilian: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2016
We're all Nigerians. I see a future where an Igbo man will be Governor in Lagos, and an Edo man Governor in Kaduna...
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:

Did anybody say it's a big deal? I only reported a news article as it is bro. No hard feelings.

You made it seem like a big deal. What hard feelings are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by favourmic(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2016
The woman hug lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2016
SoNature:

Madam Betty, grin We used to be friends on Facebook back then in 2014/2015. I remember how she used to attack GEJ's policies and campaigned for PMB vigorously. Well, I would always defend GEJ whenever she talked about areas GEJ failed.

Later, I suspect she secretly removed me from her friends' list grin. I used to wonder where she had been because I wasn't seeing her campaign with her husband whenever his campaign pix surfaced online.

And now, fortune has smiled on her. I am so happy for her. She should give her husband good advice and NEVER criticise him openly like Aisha Buhari did. I know she's passionate about good governance (in a way she can't hide it) so, they should transform Ondo State else her husband will be booted out.

Congrats, Madam Betty and Aketi!

story that touches, who ask you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by ianSweet(f): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by lekkie073(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2016
so ondo automatically becomes 'no mans land' abi

oshisko!
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by EmeeNaka: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Hahahaha
My Igbo brothers, you guys know how to make Afonja people sad. I bet most of them that voted Akeredolu will be dismayed by the fact of having an Igbo first lady of Ondo state.
Mind you, every Afonja is Yoruba but not every Yoruba is Afonja.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by tundafayaBuhari: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2016
What's my business with afonja state. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by SoNature(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Largas:

story that touches, who ask you?

Aturu! Did u buy this phone for me? How's what I write here any of your your biz? Enwe!
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Inferiority Complex...
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
We're all Nigerians. I see a future where an Igbo man will be Governor in Lagos, and an Edo man Governor in Kaduna...

Also with Fulani man governor of Anambra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by nwabobo: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
tuale4u:

The first mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man before Awolowo introduced tribalism into Nigerian politics. Get that into your skull mate.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by thesicilian: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
tuale4u:

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by obaloppelujo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
lol.....This is no news abeg , even if the wife isnt Nigeria she'll still be the firstlady , so who cares ?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by nwabobo: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
obaloppelujo:
lol.....This is no news abeg , even if the wife isnt Nigeria she'll still be the firstlady , so who cares ?

Afonjas care

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
SoNature:

Aturu! Did u buy this phone for me? How's what I write here any of your your biz? Enwe!

you are derailing, afonja!
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wetin de hapen naa....! Nwannes are taking over our govt house MAINROOM........Edo State...and now Ondo..

Igbo babes una too much.....!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by Omudia11: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
I love men with white moustache.
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked shocked shocked

Lo sorry no wonder Tinubu was doing everything humanly and manly possible to deny us a space in governance.

Slowly, slowly....its coming..next is Oyo shocked

So there will be budget for Ugwu, yellow garri, ogbono, okulu (not Okro cheesy), ofe nsala, not only oil-denominated sorry dominated soups in the State House Akure shocked

cc: Mynd44
OAM4J
Seun
Mukina2

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by maclatunji: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Typical noisemaking by some Igbo people. Did we hear noise when a Yoruba man became governor of Kano? No.

In one breath you want to be assimilated, in another you try to balkanize hugging things that are not important like Goodluck Jonathan being your son when he is not and an Igbo woman being a Yoruba governor-elect's wife.

Too many parochial Igbos giving the entire tribe a bad name.

Meanwhile, when Igbos like Joe Igbokwe and Rochas Okorocha tell you the truth, you claim they are outcasts.

Utter rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by waternogetenemy: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:
Behold the incoming first lady of Ondo state; Mrs Betty Chioma Anyanwu-Akeredolu. Nwada Igbo ji eme onu.

Now, nwanne, wat is the purpose of this thread? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is it necessary? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by nwabobo: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Now, nwanne, wat is the purpose of this thread? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is it necessary? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by maclatunji: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

It would normally make news like Melania Trump is a foreigner or Donald Trump’s mother is Scottish. You don't see their people trying to blow the issues out of proportion but with Igbo, you will see some try to make it an absurdity.

Even Chinua Achebe recognized this malaise in his people but decided to gloss over it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by waternogetenemy: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:

If you ask me, na who I go ask?

hahahahaha!

Re: Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. by Atk1nson(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Hahahaha
My Igbo brothers, you guys know how to make Afonja people sad. I bet most of them that voted Akeredolu will be dismayed by the fact of having an Igbo first lady of Ondo state.
Mind you, every Afonja is Yoruba but not every Yoruba is Afonja.

Not everyone is as petty-minded as you are. While I am reluctant to respond to your honestly shallow post, it will be good you learn more about the South West - when compared to the rest of Nigeria, the South West fares better in ethnic and religious tolerance. And that is the main strength of the region, they have fairly liberal views.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These People, Not Muslims Are Behind Southern Kaduna Killings - Dambazau / Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter / Obiano Comes Out Tops In A Surprisingly Good Anambra Election Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.