Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter (3355 Views)

EFCC Announces 16-year Probe Into Saraki’s Activities, Says It’s Not Political / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by tiwaz(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Former Governor of Anambra State Mr Peter has asked Acting President Osinbajo To Meet Nnamdi Kanu, other agitators and talk to them and not political elites, saying that he believes in consultation.

Mr Peter in an interview with the Channelstv insisted that Osinbajo should first consult and meet those involved in the agitation and hear their say.
READ NOW Kicking Igbos Out Of The North Won't Help Because This Time The Middle Belt & The Whole South Will Stand With Them - Fani Kayode Blasts Northern Youths

He used the case of Uwazuruike & MASSOB as an example where same issue came up, he took it up and visited the group leader at his home were he had a meeting with him afterwards the case died off.

Watch the video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y7_bGfB69c
Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/07/biafra-osinbajo-meet-nnamdi-kanu-agitators-not-political-elites-peter-obi/

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by yemmight(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Meet Nnamdi for what?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by LionDeLeo: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
yemmight:
Meet Nnamdi for what?

I taya oh!

A whole president of the Fed Rep of Nigeria, meet a semi-literate former London streets hustler.

Ex gov Peter must be high on kanu's poo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by KahlDrogo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Bloggers would surely have a special place reserved for them in hell.

May Amadioha's pants fall on the op.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by Cornel101: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sensible enough.Anybody who still thinks that politicians and ohanaeze ndi Igbo still run affairs of the Easterners must be living in fool's Paradise.The power has gone back to the masses and the revolution that will hit the elites has never been heard of.it is all about time and the time is here.Anambra election will be an eye opener to every doubting Thomas.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by Igboesika: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I taya oh!

A whole president of the Fed Rep of Nigeria, meet a semi-literate former London streets hustler.

Nnamdi Kanu is more educated than vegetable you voted to be your president.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by KahlDrogo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I taya oh!

Peter Obi so didn't say that, not even a a sentence in the op where he was quoted to have said that. This is just useless bloggers begging for clicks. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by LionDeLeo: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Peter Obi so didn't say that, not even a a sentence in the op where he was quoted to have said that. This is just useless bloggers begging for clicks. angry

Okay.
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by DONGOYARO1: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I taya oh!

Dont tell me you belive thos ipod miscreants. Peter obi never said so.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by LionDeLeo: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:

Yet the vegetable kept the London street hustler behind bars for almost two years.

The troops that chased the bearded coward to ivory coast were later under the command of the vegetable.

The vegetable was massively voted for, I doubt if the entire household members of the bearded coward voted him. Same applies to cownu, I doubt if all the reprobates calling themselves Igbos will vote him as the president of biafla.

Infact, how many I go mention sef?

Gerrout.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by Igboesika: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yet the vegetable kept the London street hustler behind bars for almost two years.

The troops that chased the bearded coward to ivory coast was later under the command of the vegetable.

The vegetable was massively voted for, I doubt if the entire household members of the bearded coward voted him. Same applies to cownu, I doubt if all the reprobates calling themselves Igbos will vote him as the president of biafla.

Gerrout.
It's true that vegetable kept him behind bars for two years but forgot to tell us that it's a blessing in disguise. Do you think that Kanu would be commanding respect like he does now if not for Mr vegetable's stupiditty by making him popular ?

On the issue of voting him as Biafran president, he has hammered it on you people's oblong skulls right from the day one he started radio Biafra that he's not interested in being the president of Biafra. He's only interested in freedom nothing more nothing less.
It's seems this one is backward on Biafran news

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by Igboesika: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The troops that chased the bearded coward to ivory coast was later under the command of the vegetable.

Gerrout.
It's true that vegetable kept him behind bars for two years but forgot to tell us that it's a blessing in disguise. Do you think that Kanu would be commanding respect like he does now if not for Mr vegetable's stupiditty by making him popular ?
Mr vegetable shot himself on the leg.

On the issue of voting Kanu as Biafran president, he has hammered it on you people's oblong skulls right from the day one he started radio Biafra that he's not interested in being the president of Biafra,t that he's only interested in freedom nothing more nothing less.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by ambassadorchibs(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Consultation with the right person is the only way out...
Jonathan lost out in the last election because he depended only on the Elite not the masses for victory...
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by FrankGiel: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
I believe osibanjo should dialogue with the erratic Nnamdi KANU.. I trust just like pharaoh, nnamdi kanu will not listen!!

So when the FG send hails of of fire down on the fraudulent biafran movement, all will say that at least, they tried to dialogue but pharaoh refused to listen..

The stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by LionDeLeo: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:

It's true that vegetable kept him behind closed bars for two years but forgot to tell us that it's a blessing in disguise. Do you think that Kanu would be commanding respect like he does now if not for Mr vegetable's stupiditty by making him popular ?

On the issue of voting Kanu as Biafran president, he has hammered it on you people's oblong skulls right from the day one he started radio Biafra that he's not interested in being the president of Biafra,t that he's only interested in freedom nothing more nothing less.

And you have to quote me twice to show how pained you are?

The most important thing here is the vegetable is not any match for both cownu and the bearded coward of cursed memory combined. The vegetable is light-years ahead of the god of Igbos reprobates both on and offline, get this into your skull.

Not about whether the fool called cownu is ready or not to contest for anything in the cartoon Rep, it is more about the possibility of him getting into any office.

After all, when the bearded coward was planning to sacrifice some jews, did he show any intention of holding any elective office? What later brought him back to Nigeria to form the potor political party?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by greatiyk4u(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:

And the "vegetable" had a successful career in the Army, what is NK career?
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by dudebuck: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Nnamdi Kanu is a graduate of London Metropolitan University. He studied Contemporary History.
The vegetable cannot even point to his first school leaving certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by Igboesika: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quoting you twice is a system error which you know.

Accept the fact that Vegetable made Kanu who he is which is the genesis of everything. Stop running around like headless chicken talking something that's not related to the topic.
Mr vegetable and his followers are naturally stvpid.
LionDeLeo:

The most important thing here is the vegetable is not any match for both cownu and the bearded coward of cursed memory combined. The vegetable is light-years ahead of the god of Igbos reprobates both on and offline, get this into your skull.

Not about whether the fool called cownu is ready or not to contest for anything in the cartoon Rep, it is more about the possibility of him getting into any office.

After all, when the bearded coward was planning to sacrifice some jews, did he show any intention of holding any elective office? What later brought him back to Nigeria to form the potor political party?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by dudebuck: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Abeg rant comot, see as you dey smell, I can perceive it on my phone.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by LionDeLeo: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
dudebuck:
Abeg rant comot, see as you dey smell, I can perceive it on my phone.

You must have just picked the phone from potopoto.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by Okoroawusa: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
greatiyk4u:

club dj
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by LionDeLeo: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igboesika:
Quoting you twice is a system error which you know.

Accept the fact that Vegetable made Kanu who he is which is the genesis of everything. Stop running around like headless chicken talking something that's not related to the topic.
Mr vegetable and his followers are naturally stvpid.

Okay, the vegetable made dog cownu and his puppies what they are, agreed.

Will you now leave my mention?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by ProWalker: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igbo bloggers and lies. cheesy cheesy
Who is Mr Peter ?
Former Governor of Anambra State Mr Peter

If Kanu want settlement, he should come out straight. grin
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by vedaxcool(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Peter Obi is a savage idiot for suggesting Omo dada Professor Osinbajo should meet the refuse dump worshiper and scammer who has never held any employment in his life time. Peter obi should desist from such senseless insults if he has no regards for leaders in his community he shouldn't insult the Ag.P of Nigeria. Or did all Igbo governors die that they had no brain to talk to him? Or did Ekweremadu die that it is none of his business how a dump worshiper wants to render his DSP seat worthless? Peter Obi face your people and guide them instead of pretending lies of Cownu has any place in decent discussion.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by dudebuck: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You must have just picked the phone from potor.
na the odour from your armpit, stupidity and mouth dey make this forum smell very bad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by deomelo: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
I can't believe this retarded rubbish came from a former governor.

Obviously, no sensible, sane, rational and responsible adult in that part of the country.
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by ProWalker: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
ambassadorchibs:
Consultation with the right person is the only way out...
Jonathan lost out in the last election because [s]he depended only on the Elite not the masses for victory[/s]...

He was depending on Ibo votes, judging by his actions and the utterances of his wife.
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by ProWalker: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
deomelo:
I can't believe this retarded rubbish came from a former governor.

Obviously, no sensible, sane, rational and responsible adult in that part of the country.

Don't be deceive bro, that was not from Peter Obi. It was clearly made up by one hungry Igbo blogger looking for traffic to his blog. grin cheesy
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by LionDeLeo: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
dudebuck:
na the odour from your armpit, stupidity and mouth dey make this forum smell very bad!

Stop allowing the phone to drop inside potopoto, I know the place is like that but manage.
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by ProWalker: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
vedaxcool:
Peter Obi is a savage idiot for suggesting Omo dada Professor Osinbajo should meet the refuse dump worshiper and scammer who has never held any employment in his life time. Peter obi should desist from such senseless insults if he has no regards for leaders in his community he shouldn't insult the Ag.P of Nigeria. Or did all Igbo governors die that they had no brain to talk to him? Or did Ekweremadu die that it is none of his business how a dump worshiper wants to render his DSP seat worthless? Peter Obi face your people and guide them instead of pretending lies of Cownu has any place in decent discussion.

There was no such interview, you should have at least ask the OP to post the video clip of such interview. This story is made up by one hungry Igbo idiot blogger. grin grin
Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by deomelo: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
ProWalker:

Don't be deceive bro, that was not from Peter Obi. It was clearly made up by one hungry Igbo blogger looking for traffic to his blog. grin cheesy

I'm 100% sure you are correct.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Osinbajo Should Meet Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators Not Political Elites – Peter by Chimez1: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I taya oh!

Nnamdi KANU is greater than oduduwa itself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev King For President 2019 Poster Floods The Street (photo) / Enugu Govt Has No Plans To Ban Operation Of Tricycles After 2019 Gen. Election / Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.