Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) (50445 Views)

Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / See How This Guy Finished His Room Mate With Mouth And Told His Gf That He Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by miqos02(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
chai
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by johnstar(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nigerians and scam
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by lomprico(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Really dumb girl!
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by SirRoberto(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Plagiarism!!! I posted these story and pics some months ago buh it didnt get to front page. I m surprised to see someone else repost this and it on front page... Smh for mods of this forum, they seem to be sleeping on duty. https://www.nairaland.com/3408625/how-scammer-fooled-dude-adeles#50210194

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
bonechamberlain:
This again angry

How many times undecided
Its Sunday again, trash comes to FP. Its the nth time I'm seeing this. Give it 2months and it will hit FP under a different moniker
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by onatisi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
That guy Na one serious crazy guy.
I cant stop laughing.
He didn't even say a word about the ticket ,he just kept saying hello hello hello from the other side

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by samdelaw(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is the most funniest joke ever rotfl cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Millz404(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
G
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Listening(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Forget... The scammer is ret*rded grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by chyboyfrank(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Baba God Ko easy. maga must not pay everybody. Except u wants to make a step It's either u get paid or u die trying Diehardme.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
This man need award, and I guess, that babe must be a hungry yahoo boy..

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by andyxyler(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
lol
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Brilliant!! now i see why Adele won a grammy. I wish our artistes would take a cue and stop singing gibberish coated with musical instruments

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Progressive01(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
She must be a very local geah not to know he was simply singing Adele's song right from the second line.

Village scammer.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by McAustin92(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
the conservation was staged...such a long convo will last more than a min....d starting time was 21:28 and it ends 21:29

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by justwise(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
This was Adele's lyrics to song: Hello.

I don't think this chat is real

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Lol @ smashing his life grin
Hello. It's me, and I was wondering...smiley
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Proffdada: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Stale undecided
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by daniella04: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
I guess that is why the whites see us as scam. Was chatting with one guy from Canada online he said he like my pics so I was polite with him, after like two months of communication he asked me if I don't want to come to Canada to see him I told him nothing stops him from travelling down to Nigeria to see me he tried convincing me he will send ticket that ladies do ask him to send ticket and he does, I just smiled and told him I don't ask guys for money thanks to God I can pay my bills, would have love to have something serious with him but I am 9 years older but he his a very good friend of mine

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Adeles Hello prank is stale na... Stopped last 2 years or so
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
jagugu88li:
Its Sunday again, trash comes to FP. Its the nth time I'm seeing this. Give it 2months and it will hit FP under a different moniker
Na wa o. undecided
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
When did Adele song become scam formats?

#Ithinkitwasajoke.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Heltinking(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol, see what Adele caused now grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Dyt(f): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Lwtmb
grin grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
I ll smash ur life----lwkmd. And they said na only naija girls sabi beg---lolz.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by techdoyen: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
The scammer and the scammee undecided
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by EmekaIwuagwu: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lolzzzzz
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by RaeMystix: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol. Nice one. The guy was quoting HELLO lyrics from ADELE.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by BlackOnassis(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naija ppl wont kill person joor grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Foolish arrangement to fool the numerous gullible youth that adulterated the cyberspace......
I pity the upcoming generation so much.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) / "Mr Chruchill 1min Man" - Cossy Ojiakor Mocks Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband / "Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.