Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) (50443 Views)

Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / See How This Guy Finished His Room Mate With Mouth And Told His Gf That He Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lolz grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Christaks(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Acting......y una dy call dt scam. The two people knw demselves...thy jst acting..
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
daniella04:
I guess that is why the whites see us as scam. Was chatting with one guy from Canada online he said he like my pics so I was polite with him, after like two months of communication he asked me if I don't want to come to Canada to see him I told him nothing stops him from travelling down to Nigeria to see me he tried convincing me he will send ticket that ladies do ask him to send ticket and he does, I just smiled and told him I don't ask guys for money thanks to God I can pay my bills, would have love to have something serious with him but I am 9 years older but he his a very good friend of mine
Are you related to the federal republic of Nigeria's information minister?

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by daniella04: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Movingcoil:

Nope. Why do you ask
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by southernbelle(f): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whether this really happened or not, it's so so funny.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Richydos(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is just so funny but @ d end of it all, anyone who doesn't believe dis piece of shit was staged is only but dumb # it was d same person dt was responding on both ends..... Dsame pix appearing d the extreme end of d chat explains it all.... Make I just manage to shine teeth
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by jtwest(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
cooleyan mayweather abi........ no eyan adele
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by uhiochris1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
that looks like a hello challenge
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Shwarz: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
So u actually think its a babe? Lmao... Abeg dont fall victim oooo...na better dude be that and na scammer...
decatalyst:
The babe suppose don ask him...
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Dilidee(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
cocaineaddict:
Maga must pay one day

Abi!!
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by ameynuJR(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
hahaha. these scanmers will never have sense.

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
daniella04:
Yea I have never been to Europe and I would have considered if it's 2 years difference but 9 years is too much for me. I know the right person will come so I am not desperate

as the case may be, what is the age disparity you will consider normal
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by flyforall: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
this guy wn kill me with laff
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by daniella04: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
carmag:

as the case may be, what is the age disparity you will consider normal
what seems normal is when a guy is older than me but if the guy is matured I can settle if he is 2 years younger wink
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lmao.........i don laff tire ooo
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by nkemma54(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by cocaineaddict(m): 1:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Dilidee:

Abi!!
Sure
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2016
daniella04:
Nope. Why do you ask
The way you dey take lie, dry block serotonin reuptake for my brain.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by doskie(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Hello from the other side of the coin.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by doskie(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Movingcoil:

like seriously?? She had to tell us all that! Smh
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by daniella04: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Movingcoil:

The way you dey take lie, dry block serotonin reuptake for my brain.
I guess you are used to ladies that ask men for money. Sorry dear thanks to my dad I and my sisters don't do such he made us see ourselves as assets so we should work towards beign one and not a liabilty. Moreover this is a faceless forum so what benefit will I gain by lying, will your opinion put money in my account, nope. I just shared an experience and you decided to take it south
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Tundecool(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Thryphosa:
yahoo boy and his client.....one can easily tell from the way she (he) was persistently asking for ticket money.

its obvious the scammer isn't a Nigerian, its either he is from Egypt or the middle east!
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by slimsoshady(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Scammer trying to scam a scammer. grin angry
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2016
daniella04:
I guess you are used to ladies that ask men for money. Sorry dear thanks to my dad I and my sisters don't do such he made us see ourselves as assets so we should work towards beign one and not a liabilty. Moreover this is a faceless forum so what benefit will I gain by lying, will your opinion put money in my account, nope. I just shared an experience and you decided to take it south
so person no fit use idea admire say you no dey collect money from men play small with you. Nawa oooo them also teach you to always take things too serious.

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by samdelaw(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
sorepco:
Either it is the funniest or most funny. Which one u choose??

These scammers sef....

thanks for the correction wink
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) by Ayobami7(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / "Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.